Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
NBA RING AND BANNER NIGHT! - Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 7:30 PS..
720 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Busta Rhymes Involved In Heated Altercation With BX Member At Revolt Mu..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2005, 10:46 AM         #1
13209 pageviews
248 comments

wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

Last night Jay-Z was on hot 97 along with Memphis Bleek, and the Young Gunz who are part of the new look Roc-A-Fella Records. After the show was completed Jay-Z spoke on The Game from G-Unit. He stated that he was sick and tired of The Game taking subliminal shots at him and hiding his hands behind his back. He was even more heated about The Game's continued disrespect to his roc-A-Fella Records artist Memphis Bleek. He stated he hears all the subliminal shots The Game mentions in his lyrics for example (the refrence to laying in marcy's projects if you mess with him and the line where he states he doesn't wear button ups or drive maybachs). Jay-Z said if he hears one more line that disrespects him or anybody affiliated with his team, he will single handedly end The Games career. Jay-Z stated that the verbal lashing will be far worse than the "Takeover" and the other diss records that were handed out when Roc-A-Fella was in it's prime. Jay-z explained that the reason he shot down being featured on The Game's album is because of his close affiliation with Memphis Bleek. He stated Bleek was consided family and anybody who disrepects his family is not far from having their career ended on wax. During the show Memphis Bleek stated that The Game was a clown and he needs to stay in his lane. He said The Game is not on his level and he wants to challenge The Game to a $10,000 battle on smack DVD hosted by funkmaster Flex. Bleek stated that The Game apologized to him in Miami while they were face to face and several days later The Game releases a diss records after he had told Memphis Bleek he was one of his biggest fans. Bleek stated that shows how much of a clown The Game really is. While Bleek was making these statements it was said Jay-Z was "ready for whatever" and he was behind Bleek 100%. Jay-Z stated they could bring it back to '01 when they battled the whole rap industry and created an industry shakedown. Jay-Z stated that the Young Gunz were already battle tested and were willing to end careers in their own right as well. Jay-Z stated that this is not the first time he has had a problem with The Game, he said that he had been growing angry at the continued shots at artists who were also affiliated with his label one being Joe Budden. Jay-Z stated that if you attempt to make an artist on his roster look bad you are trying to take money out of his pocket and he stated that is where he draws the line. However he stated with Bleek it is personal. Therefore consequences will come if The Game continues to take shots not only on wax but on radio stations in his Hometown New York City.

From the looks of this I say that '05 might be lyrical warfare between The Game and everybody. from what I have heard 50 Cent AND Lloyd Banks do not like The Game, and Jay-Z and 50 Cent have a good business relationship. I wonder if anybody will be riding for The Game if shots start to fly. This could be a bad look for The Game if he wants any type of future in music. Jay-Z will destroy this guy.

248 comments for "Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**"

13 years ago '04        #2
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,003 | Props total: 962 962
good read! props
 13 years ago '04        #3
Dip$etEa$tside 
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 0 0
hahahahah@ this n*gga game iz really bout to have no connects to da industry
 02-08-2005, 11:03 AM         #4
WhiteBwoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k game, but gay-z isnt powerful like he thinks he is, ending someones career, come on now, gay-z is wack.
 02-08-2005, 11:04 AM         #5
Acez28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.
 13 years ago '04        #6
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 7 7
very good read. props dawg
 02-08-2005, 11:07 AM         #7
Mebz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Except Dre an his Interscope/G-unit connection right?

I don't really believe 50 has a good relationship with Hov or think Hov can end careers if someone takes shots at him

or did we forget "Be a gentleman"? He needs 2 stay in his button up an maybachs
 02-08-2005, 11:08 AM         #8
N - Titty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HA HA HA HA AFTERMATH AINT GOT THE ROSTER TO BACK UP GAME

game ahd a perfect opprotunity to blow up but his big mouth done fu*ked up
 02-08-2005, 11:10 AM         #9
ScOtt_Gil_HerOn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...the game was sonned but where the source?

Jay-Z said if he hears one more line that disrespects him or anybody affiliated with his team, he will single handedly end The Games career.
 13 years ago '04        #10
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,523 | Props total: 268 268
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I fu*k with J real heavy but Bleek is weak on is own album on everyone else album he the sh*t even on Hot 97 mix he's the sh*t but i don't think he's strong enough now we all now J is but he loss the only real battle he had with Nas and i know J Smart but the Unit will keep coming and coming and i don't think J team is ready for that.
 02-08-2005, 11:16 AM         #11
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 02-08-2005, 11:19 AM         #12
KlepDizzyPP05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z would mash on this n*gga even though I don't like alot of his music but he can dish out some good battle tracks.....Game really needs to watch what he's doing becuase it's already: Yukmouth & The Regime who have been battling him, Numskull, Domination and now it seems Jay Z and his camp will be too.
 02-08-2005, 11:23 AM         #13
semikidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.

i dunno i think 50 ended ja....no one buys any of ja rules sh*t anymore and i think the main reason is 50 murdered him....so it can be done
 02-08-2005, 11:31 AM         #14
nuttabutta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alow me to reintroduce myself, my name is HOV. H to the OV
 02-08-2005, 11:34 AM         #15
u_dont_know_me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhiteBwoy said:
fu*k game, but gay-z isnt powerful like he thinks he is, ending someones career, come on now, gay-z is wack.
no wigga, u are wack, hova is president of def jam so in the rap world, he his the DON. And as far as ending games career, sh*t wont b hard.
 13 years ago '04        #16
PBills 1 heat pts
space
space
$696 | Props total: 180 180
source???
 02-08-2005, 11:40 AM         #17
xplicitballa3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this talk still no source
 02-08-2005, 11:40 AM         #18
Acez28  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:
i dunno i think 50 ended ja....no one buys any of ja rules sh*t anymore and i think the main reason is 50 murdered him....so it can be done
did u buy any of Ja Rules albums after Venni Vetti Vecci? I thought not.....that guy career was already ended. 50 can take credit for that sh*t all he wants but it was inevitable. He was a rapper that tried to sing.....it wasnt gonna float for long. Thas like saying Snoop ended death Rows career. Ja and deathrow was both heading down hill b4 any of the beefs.

Last edited by Acez28; 02-08-2005 at 11:44 AM..
 02-08-2005, 11:43 AM         #19
youngswift88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard bleek talkin on hot 97 last night but i missed jay and the hot 97 website is down so im guessing thats the source
 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM         #20
kheopz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some BS to beleive Jay-z was on the radio with who? young Gunz .. He never liked those kids from the start .. these are Dame Dash kids .. like Cameron Jay-z never feel the kids. And by the way I hope that you heard (over and over) again that in WestSide story The Game was aiming at Ja rule and that on the Documentary he clarified that. Subliminal shots .. yeah right .. 50 or banks not liking Banks .. You haters just want to divide this group of talented young men making money the right way. Lil scrappy coming into the mix and you bi*ches will have heart attacks or some strokes and some sh*t. Bunch of kids .. this article is as fake as you'll find WMD in Iraq these days ... Damn some of you just make my day ... It was a good laugh though and bi*ch spend some time on some real sh*t on this board instead of losing your life a typing some BS like this.

ONE!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
212 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
#nation:
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
42 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Black Panther trailer
218 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
83 comments
1 day ago