What show tops The Wire??

most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Drake- Iím Upset
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
Sopranos is overrated like a mothafu*ka IMO, Them sh*ts still come on A&E and I skip pass them bi*ches everytime. I remember The Wire came on BET I watched them episodes like I didnt have the series on DVD gray box set every episode.
 6 years ago '04        #42
dj X 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$18,992 | Props total: 7270 7270
 SickaMorStyle said:
24 was dope...jack bauer is the man
 6 years ago '12        #43
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$6,142 | Props total: 4963 4963
I gotta throw in a mention of Boardwalk Empire; has been great and last seasons finale had the wholr damn internet catching feelings







** *
Including me, Jimmy NOOOOOOOOOOO


Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 06-05-2012 at 12:13 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #44
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DominationCM said:
Sopranos is overrated like a mothafu*ka IMO, Them sh*ts still come on A&E and I skip pass them bi*ches everytime. I remember The Wire came on BET I watched them episodes like I didnt have the series on DVD gray box set every episode.
nothing is over rated about tony soprano


that character will go down as the best character on a tv series EVER

sh*t was pure perfection .

i loveeee me some wire..dont get me wrong..watched it back to back to back

but sopranos..its just that "classic" show that other shows fall under..

sopranos is the chronic and the wire is doggystyle
 6 years ago '08        #45
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 youknowmystelo said:
Which of one of these shows have had the biggest impact on your life?
honestly

six feet under...cuz it made me think of life differently and i actually started getting depressed when i was watching it and almost stopped watching it cuz it had me in this funk

but only a great show can do that to me..so its not a knock on it.
 6 years ago '08        #46
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 TRILL SH1T said:
I gotta throw in a mention of Boardwalk Empire; has been great and last seasons finale had the wholr damn internet catching feelings
* **
jimmy dead (looks for equal button on my keyboard..) wtf

looking..




still looking




agh fu*k it

jimmy dead equals show dead* *
 6 years ago '11        #47
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 Gmengfx said:
nothing is over rated about tony soprano


that character will go down as the best character on a tv series EVER

sh*t was pure perfection .

i loveeee me some wire..dont get me wrong..watched it back to back to back

but sopranos..its just that "classic" show that other shows fall under..

sopranos is the chronic and the wire is doggystyle
Yeah the story and Tony the character is so realistic lets see dude k!lled people, cheated on his Wife, k!lled family members, was a racist, s3xist, homophobe and made terrible a.ss mistakes and at the very end still gets everything he wants. It did have the wackest ending ever also.
 6 years ago '06        #48
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
only shows that come close to it but not quite, for me are Game of Thrones & Breaking Bad. Sopranos could also be thrown in there
WORD FOR WORD.. THIS


also i would give OZ, honorable mention
 6 years ago '06        #49
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
 StateProperty88 said:
:omfg: you have to at least watch the first 3 seasons...its definitely worth it
Yes you do, and then you need to watch season 4 because its the best, and then you have to watch season 5 because it finished the story
 6 years ago '07        #50
crzyhaas13 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 50 50
 rbarber1234 said:
Meh i like Prison Break
just finished watching prison break its in my top 5 for sure, not sure if i can put it above the wire though
 6 years ago '08        #51
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DominationCM said:
Yeah the story and Tony the character is so realistic lets see dude k!lled people, cheated on his Wife, k!lled family members, was a racist, s3xist, homophobe and made terrible a.ss mistakes and at the very end still gets everything he wants. It did have the wackest ending ever also.







a...character...\


and everything you said about tony can be applied to MARLO or AVON in the wire. Or walt from breaking bad. and the list goes on

marlo had to get everything he wanted..killed people..treated women like sh*t




Last edited by Gmengfx; 06-05-2012 at 09:53 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
The Shield comes close
 6 years ago '07        #53
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5069 5069
Fringe
Twin Peaks
Firefly
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Dexter
Six Feet Under
Deadwood
The X-Files
Carnivŗle
The Shield
Mad Men
Dragon Ball Z
 6 years ago '11        #54
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 Gmengfx said:




a...character...\


and everything you said about tony can be applied to MARLO or AVON in the wire. Or walt from breaking bad. and the list goes on

marlo had to get everything he wanted..killed people..treated women like sh*t


You right I was only thinking of a couple characters but the Sopranos is mainly based around Tony..can we agree on that?
 6 years ago '09        #55
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
 Gravediggaz said:
The Shield comes close
The Shield had too much bad acting for it to be on par with the wire. Vic Mackey's wife....absolutely terrible.
 6 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7917 7917
Battlestar Galactica.

 6 years ago '11        #57
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Battlestar Galactica.

I'm watching this sh*t right now!! Literally
 6 years ago '10        #58
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$948 | Props total: 825 825
Game of Thrones,24,Breaking Bad -----> The Wire
 6 years ago '07        #59
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
WORD FOR WORD.. THIS


also i would give OZ, honorable mention
OZ is up there
 6 years ago '06        #60
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
Nothing in the world sir, nothing in the world
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Who wears the heels in this relationship? It ain't who you think
28 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy