The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1421
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$958 | Props total: 271 271
I just rooted my galaxy s3, now im not sure wtf i have to do

where do i download roms? Which roms are the best? all i really wanted to do is increase battery life

thats pretty much it

any help?
 5 years ago '06        #1422
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
can i play dreamcast games on this?
 5 years ago '05        #1423
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,340 | Props total: 3137 3137
Are there any reliable 100% working builds of 4.2 yet for the att 747? Thanks in advance
 5 years ago '04        #1424
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
im gettin huge battery drain lately any times im running my sh*t stock
 5 years ago '09        #1425
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 dblock187s said:
im gettin huge battery drain lately any times im running my sh*t stock
Been sayin this, but these n*ggas on this forum say its just us They really think this sh*t is flawless.

anyway, I got a lil problem goin on with my s3. When ever I'm typing up a text message really fast my screen starts to flicker. Also its laggy as sh*t when I scroll up and down my message history. Anyone know why? It only happens on sms.
Maybe its swiftkey thats fu*kin my sht up?
 5 years ago '04        #1426
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5704 5704
 WiLL said:
Been sayin this, but these n*ggas on this forum say its just us They really think this sh*t is flawless.

anyway, I got a lil problem goin on with my s3. When ever I'm typing up a text message really fast my screen starts to flicker. Also its laggy as sh*t when I scroll up and down my message history. Anyone know why? It only happens on sms.
Maybe its swiftkey thats fu*kin my sht up?
For battery drain. Try better battery stats. It will tell you what's affecting your battery life. Yall might have a poorly written app that's pulling too much data in the background or something.

I use swiftkey but I use Chomp for texting and I have convos months long with no lag. Way better then the stock texting. You can change font, background color, LED light, and it supports Emoji icons.
 5 years ago '05        #1427
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 JayR04 said:
For battery drain. Try better battery stats. It will tell you what's affecting your battery life. Yall might have a poorly written app that's pulling too much data in the background or something.

I use swiftkey but I use Chomp for texting and I have convos months long with no lag. Way better then the stock texting. You can change font, background color, LED light, and it supports Emoji icons.
Don't help that n*gga. He tryin to clown because he came from iPhone and still likes it better than the III. Ain't nobody say this phone was flawless.
 5 years ago '09        #1428
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
 JayR04 said:

Good lookin, I'll check that out.
Just installed the chomp sms, looks like the lag WAS with the stock app. Thanks yo Is the paid version of swiftkey worth it?

Y.G. said:
Don't help that n*gga. He tryin to clown because he came from iPhone and still likes it better than the III. Ain't nobody say this phone was flawless.
This n*gga caught feelings from my posts a while back
I'm not tryin to clown, I'm being real about this sh*t. Seems like you just want to hear compliments on this phone
Phone is coo tho
 5 years ago '04        #1429
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5704 5704
 WiLL said:
Good lookin, I'll check that out.
Just installed the chomp sms, looks like the lag WAS with the stock app. Thanks yo Is the paid version of swiftkey worth it?
to me, yes
 5 years ago '05        #1430
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 WiLL said:
This n*gga caught feelings from my posts a while back
I'm not tryin to clown, I'm being real about this sh*t. Seems like you just want to hear compliments on this phone
Phone is coo tho
I don't care if you compliment the phone or not.

If you read through the thread before you started crying, you would see there were other people who had battery issues. They got helped.

Point is, no one is going to help you if all you're doing is b*tching and complaining and making comparisons to the iPhone.
 5 years ago '09        #1431
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I don't care if you compliment the phone or not.

If you read through the thread before you started crying, you would see there were other people who had battery issues. They got helped.

Point is, no one is going to help you if all you're doing is b*tching and complaining and making comparisons to the iPhone.
Where in this thread did I compare this sh*t to the iphone?

:ohhellnonas: No one's complaining tho, I thought this thread was to post all things related to the s3?
 5 years ago '05        #1432
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 WiLL said:
Where in this thread did I compare this sh*t to the iphone?

:ohhellnonas: No one's complaining tho, I thought this thread was to post all things related to the s3?
You didn't compare it in this thread but don't act like you haven't before.

All you have to say is your battery is f*ckin up and dudes will help you. All that "they really think this sh*t is flawless" sh*t is unnecessary.
 5 years ago '08        #1433
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536

Lemme see if I can find it... I ran across an article on XDA about improving battery life. Also are you rooted and were you rooted before the official updates came out? A lot of people's battery drain stems from that because you would need to unroot so you can grab that official update.

Either way if I find the article it should help a lot.
 5 years ago '09        #1434
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You didn't compare it in this thread but don't act like you haven't before.

All you have to say is your battery is f*ckin up and dudes will help you. All that "they really think this sh*t is flawless" sh*t is unnecessary.

[pic - click to view]

think I found the problem causing my battery drainage, I think its my beautiful widget clock on my home screen.
 5 years ago '04        #1435
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
anyone else using the latest MIUI ROm...im currently on the Darthstalkers Rom for my S3,figured id try the MIUI joint..
 5 years ago '05        #1436
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 WiLL said:

[pic - click to view]

But does the widget have weather on it? How often is it updating? You probably need to set it to update less frequently.
 5 years ago '09        #1437
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Y.G. said:

But does the widget have weather on it? How often is it updating? You probably need to set it to update less frequently.
every 30 minutes
just changed it to 3 hours.
 5 years ago '05        #1438
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 WiLL said:
every 30 minutes
just changed it to 3 hours.
That might have been k!lling it. I like to try and keep all my widgets in sync. I try to keep them at 4 hours. 3 like you did if I can't choose 4.
 5 years ago '06        #1439
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
how do u block numbers
 5 years ago '05        #1440
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Quest7 said:
Long press on the number and add to the reject list.

How can I c/p youtube videos and what is the best keyboard for the S3(I heard the ice keyboard has a key logger on it).

I'm new here and you guys know your sh*t.

I got that black mophie juice pack on that cocaine white S3, battery life no problem .
In the Youtube app, Menu ---> Copy URL

I rock with SwiftKey 4 as far as keyboards go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy