The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
 45
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1261
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Itzike said:
i couldnt get more than 2.5 hrs of screen on time with that bi*ch. plus all the blue with the bomb is overkill.

Galaxy Sfre3 by freeza is the smoothest rom ive used
Switched and I'm not wow'd by it

Anybody with any input on really good roms?

Speed and Battery Life is what I'm focusing on
 5 years ago '07        #1262
dloc757 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$730 | Props total: 377 377
I've been using FreeGS3 for 2 weeks as my first rom (only had stock before hand)... I don't have anything to compare it to as far as roms go.

The only thing I noticed is that my battery life is better. from 0800 - 0400 the next day, I had 32% left after using GPS, playing some emulators, being on BX, using pandora and social media. I was mad surprised.

Coming from a blackberry curve (which died almost immediately after using gps), that sh*t is fu*king mind blowing. I'm down to try different roms but I have no problem sticking with this one.
 5 years ago '05        #1263
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17016 17016
 dloc757 said:
I've been using FreeGS3 for 2 weeks as my first rom (only had stock before hand)... I don't have anything to compare it to as far as roms go.

The only thing I noticed is that my battery life is better. from 0800 - 0400 the next day, I had 32% left after using GPS, playing some emulators, being on BX, using pandora and social media. I was mad surprised.

Coming from a blackberry curve (which died almost immediately after using gps), that sh*t is fu*king mind blowing. I'm down to try different roms but I have no problem sticking with this one.
I love FreeGS3, especially with all the mods it incorporates.
 12-13-2012, 08:31 AM         #1264
garethnurden88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im having trouble with my galaxy s3.. when sending a text or writing any sort of message when i press the "." it always presses the "m" no matter how or what i use to press the button. But in the internet it seems fine and registers that i press the "." any idea what a man can do here?

Cheers
 5 years ago '12        #1265
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,057 | Props total: 28192 28192
Alright my US Cellular Galaxy S3 owners JB is available.
 5 years ago '04        #1266
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,839 | Props total: 2862 2862
Verizon lost.
 5 years ago '08        #1267
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 NBA Brawler said:
Verizon lost.
They should do a parody commercial. How Verizon boasts about their great coverage but all their Android users are stuck on old software.
 5 years ago '10        #1268
oldirtybott 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 1 1
 ThePainkiller said:
Alright my US Cellular Galaxy S3 owners JB is available.
Just installed loving it bruh
 5 years ago '04        #1269
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 ThePainkiller said:
Alright my US Cellular Galaxy S3 owners JB is available.
Where??

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it


Last edited by Kazel; 12-14-2012 at 10:06 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #1270
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 910 910
trading an iphone 4 + $50 for the s3 for my girl.. fu*kin came up

and i found that iphone 4 at the seahawks game last sunday
 5 years ago '04        #1271
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 eCity 420 said:
trading an iphone 4 + $50 for the s3 for my girl.. fu*kin came up

and i found that iphone 4 at the seahawks game last sunday
Man, you shoulda turned that iphone in. Somebody spent their hard-earned money on that sh*t































Nah just playin, trade that sh*t in
 5 years ago '06        #1272
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 77 77
Just got jb for my gs3...Verizon
 5 years ago '04        #1273
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 bigmike5115 said:
Just got jb for my gs3...Verizon
Just got mine too, US Cellular though. sh*t's nice. Project butter has made TouchWiz super smooth
 5 years ago '07        #1274
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,709 | Props total: 53120 53120
me 3
 5 years ago '07        #1275
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,709 | Props total: 53120 53120
so why don't i have the google search bar at the top of every homescreen and why is it still the ics style search bar. why are the dock icons still rinky dink looking ics icons and not the new jb icons? why didn't i get the new jb wallapers?

the butter sh*t is amazing but display wise everything else still looks ics

maybe all that stuff is not part of it. but i could have sworn when i get the jb update on my nexus 7 i got all that sh*t.


Last edited by st21; 12-14-2012 at 07:00 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #1276
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 910 910
Is there a free unlock for the s3?
 5 years ago '07        #1277
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,709 | Props total: 53120 53120
 eCity 420 said:
Is there a free unlock for the s3?
yes.

app - EZ Unlock


Last edited by st21; 12-14-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1278
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 st21 said:
so why don't i have the google search bar at the top of every homescreen and why is it still the ics style search bar. why are the dock icons still rinky dink looking ics icons and not the new jb icons? why didn't i get the new jb wallapers?

the butter sh*t is amazing but display wise everything else still looks ics

maybe all that stuff is not part of it. but i could have sworn when i get the jb update on my nexus 7 i got all that sh*t.
Good point. Dammit, I want my JB sh*t :nasmad:
 5 years ago '12        #1279
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,057 | Props total: 28192 28192
I'm just using stock forget all of the other stuff. At least with this I get to enjoy my battery and I am able to play Vice City and sh*ts so I am good.
 5 years ago '06        #1280
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 77 77
Yeah it is really responsive n smooth
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy