The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1041
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
not sure if this was posted yet

Samsung Bringing Multi-view To Galaxy SIII ?

Fresh rumours have surfaced online suggesting that Samsung will bring multi-view support to the Galaxy SIII when it gets updated to Android 4.1.2.

Multi-view is a feature which debuted on the Galaxy Note 2 and enables users to run two applications at once. For example, you can send emails while browsing your favourite social network without having to switch between windows.

According to the rumours, reported by Sammobile, the Android 4.1.2 update will land in December complete with multi-view support. We're sure a whole host of other bug fixes and improvements will land with the update, but at the moment we don't have any further details.

Galaxy SIII owners have just received the Android Jelly Bean update, which is available to download by connecting the smartphone to Samsung's Kies software. As always 3G recommends you backup your smartphone before you update.

5 years ago '05        #1042
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 fat_boyy21 said:
not sure if this was posted yet

Samsung Bringing Multi-view To Galaxy SIII ?

5 years ago '11        #1043
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 norcal925 said:
Na i'm still waiting on that update.
I restarted the phone and it worked again but it's been doing that a lot lately, i'm gonna start using a different charger for now.

Another question i have is what is everyone using instead of itunes? I tried Kies, it sucked
kies had a fkn update so i did that sh*t. next thing you know, fkn thing can't read my phone when connected. i reverted it back to the original version of kies and it's fine now. so fu*k kies!

i only use kies so that i can get to my files. i don't sync anything for it except maybe to create some backups from time to time.
 5 years ago '12        #1044
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 dblock187s said:
is it possible to take my tmobile gs3 to another carrier ?
are u serious?
get it unlocked..
 5 years ago '06        #1045
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 203 203
yo any one know why i cant open the gallery with all my pics? it keeps telling me " unfortunately gallery has stopped"

edit: figured it out

Last edited by layzie8171; 10-30-2012 at 06:14 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #1046
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,827 | Props total: 22169 22169
 lato9905 said:

4 posts in and already a f*ggot.
This sh*t is still funny lmfao.
 5 years ago '04        #1047
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 2288 2288
 eCity 420 said:
are u serious?
get it unlocked..
figured it out. but if phones unlocked can i go to verizon? i thought verizon phones didnt take sim cards?
 5 years ago '12        #1048
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
No verizon u cant only sim services
Like att str8 talk and sh*t like dat.

My note 2 battery sh*ts on da s3
Im @ 13hrs 45% left 4hr screen time
 5 years ago '05        #1049
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
No verizon u cant only sim services
Like att str8 talk and sh*t like dat.

My note 2 battery sh*ts on da s3
Im @ 13hrs 45% left 4hr screen time
Well I wonder why. That big a.ss phone has a 1000 mAH bigger battery.
 5 years ago '12        #1050
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Well I wonder why. That big a.ss phone has a 1000 mAH bigger battery.
and a bigger screen too
 5 years ago '05        #1051
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
and a bigger screen too
Nobody care about that big a.ss phone breh.
 5 years ago '06        #1052
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 Y.G. said:
We really don't.
 5 years ago '07        #1053
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Y.G. said:
word get that sh*t outta here
 5 years ago '11        #1054
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,538 | Props total: 236 236
 Y.G. said:
 5 years ago '04        #1055
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
Samsung Galaxy S III wireless charging kits now arriving at Verizon stores

[pic - click to view]

Thanks to a loyal reader of ours we now know that Verizon is getting a Samsung Galaxy S III charging kit of some kind. No, it is clearly not the official one, which the Korean company presented earlier this year, only to have its release delayed until September. We are dealing with a Verizon-branded charging station that should work with most phones that support wireless charging. The Galaxy S III back cover that needs to be purchased as well, however, is a genuine, Samsung-made product.

But before you head to your local Verizon store, allow us to tell you how much the whole set will cost you. According to our source, the charging station is listed for $70, but has been marked down to $50. The Galaxy S III back cover that supports wireless charging will set you back another $39. That's $89 for the entire kit, which is not exactly astronomical, but can't be called cheap either. In case you are still interested, we would recommend calling in advance just to make sure that your Verizon store has the kit in stock.

Modded Galaxy S III gets wireless charging for $28

[pic - click to view]

Thought the Nokia Lumia was the only phone to get wireless charging? Think again.

For US$7.50, and US$20 for shipping, a Galaxy S III can be converted from wired to wireless charging. Magic, witchcraft? No, it’s a user on eBay called “HKRC” who modifies the back covers of S III’s for wireless fun. For less than US$30, you too enjoy Lumia style wireless charging. And here’s how it works:

The back of the S III’s cover is where the wireless trickery takes place. The initial image provides the answers.

On the left is the standard S III cover, but with a slight modification, namely the wireless inductive charging plate. The modified backing plate connects to the S III, or S3 i9300′s two battery charge points.

Now, the S III won’t charge with the wireless Nokia charging pillow, but instead with Palm’s wireless charger, as last seen with the Palm Pre. The Palm wireless charging station has a magnet, allowing the S III to snap into place for ease of use, apparently.

Finally, we have proof of concept. The S III is successfully charging wirelessly. For anyone interested in this seemingly safe and exceptionally useful mod, follow the link here and consider dropping US$30 for Lumia-style convenience.

The S III was supposed to have an official wireless charging dock, but this has been put off on hold until “after September”. Which oddly enough, has passed. Best to stick to unofficial mods for now if you need to get your wireless groove on.
 5 years ago '07        #1056
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Is anyone else neurotic and ROM crazy after rooting? I did it two weeks ago and have been through CleanRom 2.5 and 3.0, AOKP 5, AOKP Milestone 1, Blackbean, Beans build 15, Liquidsmooth RC5, and I just flashed LiquidSmooth RC7. Now I'm being super reckless and flashing kernels and radios, too. Is this par for the course? Do you ever just stop and get comfortable with it?

IDK what it is I'm looking for with all these ROM flashes. Nothing has been unstable that I've noticed. I just... can't... stop.
 5 years ago '11        #1057
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 KeithHernandez said:
Is anyone else neurotic and ROM crazy after rooting? I did it two weeks ago and have been through CleanRom 2.5 and 3.0, AOKP 5, AOKP Milestone 1, Blackbean, Beans build 15, Liquidsmooth RC5, and I just flashed LiquidSmooth RC7. Now I'm being super reckless and flashing kernels and radios, too. Is this par for the course? Do you ever just stop and get comfortable with it?

IDK what it is I'm looking for with all these ROM flashes. Nothing has been unstable that I've noticed. I just... can't... stop.
what the fu*k are you doing flashing radios
 5 years ago '05        #1058
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10790 10790
 KeithHernandez said:

It will pass as soon as you find the ROM you like the best. Trust me.
 5 years ago '05        #1059
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PTC said:
He means modems. Radios are that HTC sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #1060
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 PTC said:
Yeah, I'm talking about basebands/modems. It's not as complex as I made it seem, but I felt like a genius after doing it my first time. Now I know why these dudes love Android so much. It's not that they're better phones; it's that there are so many abbreviations and button presses and wipes that we feel like engineers every time we make changes lol.

The excitement with jailbreaking an iPhone has been simplified with these one-click apps.

P-Hill said:
It will pass as soon as you find the ROM you like the best. Trust me.
I went back to AOKP Milestone 1 quick last night. There were problems with screen flickering with Liquid Smooth RC7, and I didn't know how to edit the build.prop to fix it. I liked some of the menu changes in LSRC7, but it wasn't significant enough for me to go tweak lines of code -- not when AOKP MS1 is stable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy