Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
238 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
158 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #901
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,063 | Props total: 10743 10743
 st21 said:
what weather widget do ya'll use? i really like the stock weather widget but aparently its TW only . doesn't work in nova or apex

im using the go weather ex right now but i don't like this sh*t
I like Beautiful Widgets
 5 years ago '05        #902
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
Man i dunno. I cant remember if my other one did also, or if it just wasnt as noticeable. Its weird
I just looked again... it's normal I remember that sh*t looking "green" but that was before she got the ICS update.
 5 years ago '12        #903
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
so im lettn the s3 go today in anticipation for the note 2.

im trading the s3 for
Dell Streak 5
+
Blackberry Playbook
+
Atrix 4g and lapdock.

Yeah these are kinda old but itll be nice to have around the house, + i can flip the playbook[since i already got 1] for 150-200 and have more than half to upgrade to the Note 2.

I really like the atrix and lapdock tho, but i see that i would be able to hook up my Note 2 to the lapdock also which is boutta be sick!
 5 years ago '04        #904
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5705 5705
 st21 said:
what weather widget do ya'll use? i really like the stock weather widget but aparently its TW only . doesn't work in nova or apex

im using the go weather ex right now but i don't like this sh*t
HD widgets, Fancy Widgets, Weather Eye
 5 years ago '06        #905
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
if you guys want a great kernel, download ktoonsez AOKP kernel.
you can undervolt, change the cpu speed, governor and so much more.
sh*t is so fast, and better than task aokp kernel.

im undervolting by -100 across the board.
running ktoonservative governor with noop
quick as fast and battery friendly
best rom/kernel combo ever. especially since both developers work together on both the rom and kernel.
 5 years ago '04        #906
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 st21 said:
what weather widget do ya'll use? I really like the stock weather widget but aparently its tw only . Doesn't work in nova or apex

Im using the go weather ex right now but i don't like this sh*t
uccw.
 5 years ago '04        #907
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 PTC said:
Not sure yet... Most likely not. I'll probably keep this phone until the next iPhone release or if there is a major Android release... I could consider it.

There are some things I like on the iPhone more.... some things that I like on the Android more.

Android has been reliable though and jelly bean is butter smooth and super fast.

I wish Android had the "perfect" browser though... Chrome is good but Opera is faster... I like how Chrome formats their pages. I also have that issue of typing forum posts on Chrome. I also would like better email rendering on Android.

I'm enjoying the S3 though, it's definitely a great phone.

And they weren't joking when they said this phone is almost unusable in the sun...
the new version of Dolphin Browser, with the Dolphin Jetpack, is pretty damn fast and good.... my go-to browser.
 5 years ago '04        #908
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
just got my s3 the other day and i have a potentially dumb question. do i have to be rooted to get jelly bean?
 5 years ago '04        #909
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
 klone03 said:
just got my s3 the other day and i have a potentially dumb question. do i have to be rooted to get jelly bean?
To get it now, yes. Or just wait for you carrier to roll it out.
 5 years ago '04        #910
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
anybody know what the update was recently i got one this morn i already had 4.0.4
 5 years ago '11        #911
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 dblock187s said:
anybody know what the update was recently i got one this morn i already had 4.0.4
Carrier?
 5 years ago '11        #912
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Aight, now this issue is just bullsh*t, really no excuse here for Android... I've searched around the net and this is an Android issue.

When I send an MMS and I'm attaching a picture in portrait mode, it will attach it SIDEWAYS in the messaging app and send it as so. The only work around to this is, download an SMS app that allows you to rotate the picture in the SMS app (can't do this on stock messaging app)... or crop your picture before you send it.

Also, when someone sends you a picture with text in the message (I believe it happens if the text is BEFORE the picture)... then everything turns into a slideshow. FOR REAL?

I find all this sh*t ridiculous.

Also, this is just a side note, I really can't believe you can't rotate a picture with your fingers. I was really wondering why you can't, but first thing came to mind was that Apple probably patented it so I searched google and... yes they did.

I'm not sure why google doesn't have a button somewhere on the screen so you can just press it to rotate instead of having to press menu -> Rotate left/right...
 5 years ago '05        #913
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 PTC said:
Aight, now this issue is just bullsh*t, really no excuse here for Android... I've searched around the net and this is an Android issue.

When I send an MMS and I'm attaching a picture in portrait mode, it will attach it SIDEWAYS in the messaging app and send it as so. The only work around to this is, download an SMS app that allows you to rotate the picture in the SMS app (can't do this on stock messaging app)... or crop your picture before you send it.

Also, when someone sends you a picture with text in the message (I believe it happens if the text is BEFORE the picture)... then everything turns into a slideshow. FOR REAL?

Also, this is just a side note, I really can't believe you can't rotate a picture with your fingers. I was really wondering why you can't, but first thing came to mind was that Apple probably patented it so I searched google and... yes they did.

I'm not sure why google doesn't have a button somewhere on the screen so you can just press it to rotate instead of having to press menu -> Rotate left/right...

Part 1 - How do you make it attach sideways? I just attached a message in portrait mode then sent it, and it went out normal. Rotating to Landscape while in the messaging app, the pic rotated with the screen. This what you talkin about? or am I missing something

Part 2 - yeah that sh*t is buns... and then on top of that, when you attach more than 1 pic, they become tiny as fu*k in the slideshow

Part 3 - Apple on they A-Game when it comes to patents
 5 years ago '11        #914
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Part 1 - How do you make it attach sideways? I just attached a message in portrait mode then sent it, and it went out normal. Rotating to Landscape while in the messaging app, the pic rotated with the screen. This what you talkin about? or am I missing something
Basically, I take a picture in portrait mode ( long up and down)... then I go attach it (either from the messaging app or the gallery)... it will then turn the picture "sideways" into landscape mode in the messaging app. If you're in the default messaging app, you can't do anything about it and you gotta just send it as is.

Just search google for "MMS sideways android"

Android really needs to just come out with a system like Apple with the iMessage.
 5 years ago '04        #915
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
 PTC said:
Carrier?
tmobile
 5 years ago '05        #916
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13698 13698
 PTC said:

The MMS as a slideshow was fixed in the stock Jellybean update. I'm not sure how it acts on AOKP. The same goes for pictures in portrait mode. You may want to look around for a custom MMS.apk you can flash that will fix the problem.

P, for somebody that was hating on the the III and Touchwiz, you certainly like helping us out. Convert phaggot.
 5 years ago '05        #917
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 PTC said:
Basically, I take a picture in portrait mode ( long up and down)... then I go attach it (either from the messaging app or the gallery)... it will then turn the picture "sideways" into landscape mode in the messaging app. If you're in the default messaging app, you can't do anything about it and you gotta just send it as is.

Just search google for "MMS sideways android"

Android really needs to just come out with a system like Apple with the iMessage.
I can't reproduce that. I took a photo in portrait .. shared it to messaging.. and it remained in portrait.
 5 years ago '11        #918
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
The MMS as a slideshow was fixed in the stock Jellybean update. I'm not sure how it acts on AOKP. The same goes for pictures in portrait mode. You may want to look around for a custom MMS.apk you can flash that will fix the problem.

P, for somebody that was hating on the the III and Touchwiz, you certainly like helping us out. Convert phaggot.
Hopefully so... ATT needs to hurry.
 5 years ago '05        #919
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Y.G. said:

I love the 3... I'll never love touchwiz...
 5 years ago '04        #920
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I can't reproduce that. I took a photo in portrait .. shared it to messaging.. and it remained in portrait.
same here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy