When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-21-2012, 05:18 PM         #861
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
What's different from the AOKP JB ROM and CM10 rom that you not diggin?

There are numerous people in the AOKP thread on XDA that came form CM10...
Cm10 does not have any flickering on the latest versions. I have the T-Mobile version, but the ATT version should be fixed too. I just personally prefer CM10. It has generally been more stable for me. There are few differences between Cm10 and AOKP though. AOKP does have more features. I know that the best ROM for the T-Mobile GSIII is CM10. AOKP had some minor issues in the past.

Either way, you are better off than using that disgusting touchwiz. My phone is super smooth on CM10. Both teams help each other out by the way. You cannot go wrong with either. Congrats on going STOCK.
 10-21-2012, 05:30 PM         #862
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
If you have Sprint or T-Mobile the official stock Jellybean update is the most stable.
The official JB leak for T-Mobile is not the best JB ROM. It has issues, mainly battery life. Maybe the Sprint leak is good, but the T-Mobile version has issues. Even if you like touchwiz, I would hold off until a better leak from T-Mobile is released.
 5 years ago '11        #863
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551

That's for the ATT version.. scroll down.. still flickering issues.
 5 years ago '05        #864
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,656 | Props total: 13768 13768
 xeduran said:
The official JB leak for T-Mobile is not the best JB ROM. It has issues, mainly battery life. Maybe the Sprint leak is good, but the T-Mobile version has issues. Even if you like touchwiz, I would hold off until a better leak from T-Mobile is released.
Uhhh, nowhere in my post did I say it was the best. If you actually read before you replied you would know that. That being said, I know people that get 2 - 3 hours screen time running it. That's pretty good battery life.
 5 years ago '05        #865
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PTC said:

I don't know why these dudes keep trying to tell you about the build you're running when they all have different phone or carriers.
 5 years ago '11        #866
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I don't know why these dudes keep trying to tell you about the build you're running when they all have different phone or carriers.
yeah smfh.

New Update for AOKP today.. these developers be updating with a quickness. 2 updates in 5 days.
 5 years ago '05        #867
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PTC said:
yeah smfh.

New Update for AOKP today.. these developers be updating with a quickness. 2 updates in 5 days.
Are you still getting a 5 after owning the S III?
 5 years ago '11        #868
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Are you still getting a 5 after owning the S III?
Not sure yet... Most likely not. I'll probably keep this phone until the next iPhone release or if there is a major Android release... I could consider it.

There are some things I like on the iPhone more.... some things that I like on the Android more.

Android has been reliable though and jelly bean is butter smooth and super fast.

I wish Android had the "perfect" browser though... Chrome is good but Opera is faster... I like how Chrome formats their pages. I also have that issue of typing forum posts on Chrome. I also would like better email rendering on Android.

I'm enjoying the S3 though, it's definitely a great phone.

And they weren't joking when they said this phone is almost unusable in the sun...

Last edited by PTC; 10-21-2012 at 07:00 PM..
 10-21-2012, 08:20 PM         #869
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Uhhh, nowhere in my post did I say it was the best. If you actually read before you replied you would know that. That being said, I know people that get 2 - 3 hours screen time running it. That's pretty good battery life.
Sorry you are right, you said the most stable, not the best. Either way that is incorrect as well. The T-Mobile JB leak has issues. It is not more stable than AOKP or CM10. There are some custom ROMs based on the leak that fix some of the issues, but even those are not perfect. As for the two to three hours of battery life, I can get four to five on screen easy on CM10. I would not call two hours great battery life, but to each their own.
 10-21-2012, 08:22 PM         #870
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:

That sucks for ATT users. I thought since both phones are very close minus the LTE radio, that the ROMs should be at about the same point development wise. Maybe something is wrong with the kernel used for the ATT version. Either way, AOKP is not a bad ROM at all. You are happy with it, that is all that matters.
 5 years ago '05        #871
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 xeduran said:
Sorry you are right, you said the most stable, not the best. Either way that is incorrect as well. The T-Mobile JB leak has issues. It is not more stable than AOKP or CM10. There are some custom ROMs based on the leak that fix some of the issues, but even those are not perfect. As for the two to three hours of battery life, I can get four to five on screen easy on CM10. I would not call two hours great battery life, but to each their own.
The leak is just as stable as those AOSP ROMs.

And where did I say the battery life was great? I said it was "pretty good," especially since it's a leak. This n*gga stays tryin to reply to me with some nonsense by twisting words.
 5 years ago '06        #872
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
AOKP has been a boss for me so far,still waiting for build 5 to drop (Verizon Version)
 5 years ago '11        #873
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 JCSIII said:
AOKP has been a boss for me so far,still waiting for build 5 to drop (Verizon Version)
Just dropped right now for AT&T

EDIT

Dropped for all phone models looks like.

Last edited by PTC; 10-21-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #874
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Does anyone know,

Is there any sort of app like they have for PC browsers that lets u download YouTube videos?
 5 years ago '05        #875
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 590 590
 keen77 said:
Does anyone know,

Is there any sort of app like they have for PC browsers that lets u download YouTube videos?
TubeMate
 5 years ago '05        #876
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PTC said:
Not sure yet... Most likely not. I'll probably keep this phone until the next iPhone release or if there is a major Android release... I could consider it.

There are some things I like on the iPhone more.... some things that I like on the Android more.

Android has been reliable though and jelly bean is butter smooth and super fast.

I wish Android had the "perfect" browser though... Chrome is good but Opera is faster... I like how Chrome formats their pages. I also have that issue of typing forum posts on Chrome. I also would like better email rendering on Android.

I'm enjoying the S3 though, it's definitely a great phone.

And they weren't joking when they said this phone is almost unusable in the sun...
The S III was the right time to jump on Android.

I still believe that Opera is the best browser. Chrome just has too many bugs with it. I can't even post on here sometimes because of how Chrome formats the textbox at times.

You want to look into MIUI. It's like Anrdoid / iOS baby. It is easily the most customizable ROM out there. I would definitely give it a try if you're missing iOS.
 5 years ago '11        #877
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Adamsville said:
TubeMate
propper.
 5 years ago '11        #878
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
The S III was the right time to jump on Android.

I still believe that Opera is the best browser. Chrome just has too many bugs with it. I can't even post on here sometimes because of how Chrome formats the textbox at times.

You want to look into MIUI. It's like Anrdoid / iOS baby. It is easily the most customizable ROM out there. I would definitely give it a try if you're missing iOS.
I checked out MIUI... while it's nice, I'm not missing iOS in the sense of GUI per-say... I'm one of those people who like to keep it authentic to what it is. I won't try to keep Android as true to Android as possible... ie I won't put an Apple theme/launcher on the phone.

Chrome does have bugs and it is much better to post with Opera, but I do like how Chrome formats its pages (when it's done right).
 5 years ago '06        #879
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
u guys got a link for flash player 11.1? had to reset my phone

Last edited by layzie8171; 10-22-2012 at 03:25 PM..
 10-22-2012, 05:06 AM         #880
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
I checked out MIUI... while it's nice, I'm not missing iOS in the sense of GUI per-say... I'm one of those people who like to keep it authentic to what it is. I won't try to keep Android as true to Android as possible... ie I won't put an Apple theme/launcher on the phone.

Chrome does have bugs and it is much better to post with Opera, but I do like how Chrome formats its pages (when it's done right).
Yeah, that is the one major issue I have with Google. Chrome is their browser yet a competitor has had a better browser for a long time now for their OS. Google needs to abandon the crappy stock browser and make Chrome a priority.

I use Chrome too even though I was using Opera for about two years now. I still have to use Opera from time to time due to Chrome lacking in some areas.

Last edited by xeduran; 10-22-2012 at 05:08 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy