The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #801
Fatal 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 136 136
Quick question. I just put aokp 4.1.2 on my s3. In the thread there's links for stock kernel and custom kernel. Should I flash one of those? Or am I good
 5 years ago '04        #802
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 st21 said:

just put the white carbon fiber on my pebble blue (front & back)
I had that for my GS2. Its nice and all I just couldn't stand that the edges of the skin aka sticker would constantly pull little pieces of lint from my pocket whenever I pulled out the phone.

But for those who just want the back carbon fiber I suggest these replacement backs that on Ebay. I have the Pebble blue with the black carbon fiber and it looks sick. Pics don't do it justice

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Seller even has some Crocodile Leather covers

[pic - click to view]

Crocodile covers

Link to white cover

Link to blue cover

Link to white and black cover

Last edited by J2hott23; 10-18-2012 at 11:56 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #803
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 coolio said:
imo i think it takes away from the looks..i'd maybe put one on the back but never the front

could u post pics of that?
Yea, I leave my ish how it is.
 5 years ago '04        #804
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 J2hott23 said:
I had that for my GS2. Its nice and all I just couldn't stand that the edges of the skin aka sticker would constantly pull little pieces of lint from my pocket whenever I pulled out the phone.

But for those who just want the back carbon fiber I suggest these replacement backs that on Ebay. I have the Pebble blue with the black carbon fiber and it looks sick. Pics don't do it justice

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Link to white cover

Link to blue cover

Link to white and black cover
s3xy as sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #805
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
space
$10,954 | Props total: 5732 5732
im gettin that red one
 5 years ago '05        #806
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,388 | Props total: 8064 8064
my homie i work with was showing him everything the s3 can do hes like yea thats nice etc etc i have a upgrade with sprint so im copping the note 2 im like cool my boy goes to work yesterday saying he had the s3 straight jacked my sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #807
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
never get white carbon, i had it and it got dirty as fu*k all the time and ended up lookin yellow.
also u right bout the bits and pieces gettin stuck in ur pocket and the skin eventually lifting up/fraying.

im done with ghost armor sh*t and skins.
and when u drop ur phone the carbon will just chip off and ur phone will still chip no matter what.. its really pointless.
 5 years ago '05        #808
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
never get white carbon, i had it and it got dirty as fu*k all the time and ended up lookin yellow.
also u right bout the bits and pieces gettin stuck in ur pocket and the skin eventually lifting up/fraying.

im done with ghost armor sh*t and skins.
and when u drop ur phone the carbon will just chip off and ur phone will still chip no matter what.. its really pointless.
 5 years ago '11        #809
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Question...

Every time I update/install an app, in the notifications pull down it asks if I want to move the app to an SD card...every time. It never did this before...

And I don't have an SD card in the phone.

Also, I'm using google chrome and when I'm posting on forums (I'm using swiftkey 3)... as I'm typing the message it always somehow gets reset to the beginning of the message and fu*ks up the first word of the post... I literally can't type past a few words without it doing this. Anyone know the issue?
 5 years ago '04        #810
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 PTC said:
Question...

Every time I update/install an app, in the notifications pull down it asks if I want to move the app to an SD card...every time. It never did this before...

And I don't have an SD card in the phone.

Also, I'm using google chrome and when I'm posting on forums (I'm using swiftkey 3)... as I'm typing the message it always somehow gets reset to the beginning of the message and fu*ks up the first word of the post... I literally can't type past a few words without it doing this. Anyone know the issue?
What the fu*k

after all these years trolling for apple... this n*gga got a phone with android

5 years ago '04        #811
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
What the fu*k

youre a few weeks late
 5 years ago '11        #812
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
What the fu*k

No, what's funny is, I got a better phone than you.
 5 years ago '11        #813
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Venom said:
youre a few weeks late
No, I'm not sure if you noticed but Fat Boyy isn't the brightest individual.

There was a thread back when I first got the phone how I was discussing about things I liked and didn't like about the GS3 (stating that I bought it) and he responded to that post.

I was talking about how I didn't like the emailing on the Android (aqua mail seems to be the best at this point)... and he responded by saying that that default email apps is good for him (default android email app is garbage).

This is all from memory...
 5 years ago '04        #814
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 PTC said:
No, what's funny is, I got a better phone than you.
yeah but i still get my updates faster .. anyways to answer your questions

I've never owned a non nexus device but when i had android 2.2 and 2.3 it had an option to install to sd card. In the settings of the play store you may be able to disable notifications if not, you have to disable installing apps to sd. your normal storage may just be an sd card inside the phone and therefore it just brings this notification up.

to your other question about the browser, when Im on my phone this happens, when Im on my nexus 7 it doesnt. im not sure what the problem that causes it tho
 5 years ago '11        #815
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
yeah but i still get my updates faster .. anyways to answer your questions

I've never owned a non nexus device but when i had android 2.2 and 2.3 it had an option to install to sd card. In the settings of the play store you may be able to disable notifications if not, you have to disable installing apps to sd. your normal storage may just be an sd card inside the phone and therefore it just brings this notification up.

to your other question about the browser, when Im on my phone this happens, when Im on my nexus 7 it doesnt. im not sure what the problem that causes it tho
are you using swiftkey too?

So you know exactly what I'm talking about?

The SD thing is not with all apps, it happens with random updates and random apps when I download them. Next time I see I'll look more into it in the play store.

How do I disable installing apps to the SD?
 5 years ago '04        #816
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Go to the Google play store and check settings. It should have options for what to do upon downloading an app in there
 5 years ago '11        #817
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
I just did that and nothing was in there. I'll see next it does it and look into that app in the play store.
 5 years ago '05        #818
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PTC said:

The SD thing is not with all apps, it happens with random updates and random apps when I download them. Next time I see I'll look more into it in the play store.

Swiftkey is the reason it does that. Far as your SD card, it my be corrupted. Have you dropped the phone?
 5 years ago '04        #819
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 PTC said:

what apps are you using that shows this?

the internal storage on the phone is being read as a sd card, but thats normal
 5 years ago '05        #820
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
2 VERY stupid questions, but just got the s3, was coming from an EVO (both original and 3d), was much easier for these 2

1 - How do you change the keyboard? On the evo, i just long pressed the text field and it gives me the options to either paste or change input, but doesnt work on the s3

2 - How do you copy when typing in a text field? On the evo, would just long tap in the text field and 2 icons would pop up and allow me to select text

Sorry if these have been answered, but cant seem to figure it out
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy