The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
 audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rachel "Becky" Donezal charged with stealing 8k worth of welfare and food stamps
41 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #761
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
space
$11,929 | Props total: 1673 1673
 Y.G. said:
Settings ---> More Settings ---> Mobile Networks ---> Disable Connections Optimizer
Props

Also if you leave ur battery charged, how bad does that fu*k it up?
I did that on accident cause i fell asleep and now it seems like i'm burning through battery :nasmad:
 6 years ago '06        #762
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 210 210
 eCity 420 said:
cant convince u, u went back to the same exact phone they already have. maybe u are already happy with the 3gs/4/4s so you got the 5.. maybe u jst like IOS..
Maybe I like both n*gga. I want to FaceTime my bi*ch but I want to fu*king have an open source at the same muthafu*kin time
 6 years ago '05        #763
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17026 17026
 norcal925 said:
Props

I did that on accident cause i fell asleep and now it seems like i'm burning through battery :nasmad:
Once it hits 100%, the phone shouldn't receive a "charge" anymore so no.
 6 years ago '04        #764
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 6833 6833
 acAWN said:
Maybe I like both n*gga. I want to FaceTime my bi*ch but I want to fu*king have an open source at the same muthafu*kin time
oovoo
 6 years ago '05        #765
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 acAWN said:
Skype.
 6 years ago '12        #766
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
space
$73,113 | Props total: 28315 28315
 Special Edd said:
oh look its the s3 thread again... Losers...
 6 years ago '05        #767
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,176 | Props total: 9658 9658
 acAWN said:
So no one in her just gonna convince me to get this phone huh?
no stay with that limited a.ss iphone 5
 6 years ago '05        #768
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
no stay with that limited a.ss iphone 5
I see you've become a full Android convert thanks to the S III.
 6 years ago '07        #769
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
$58,778 | Props total: 53271 53271
remember, owning an iphone is like going to a high class restraunt and ordering chicken tenders with ketchup.

it's for the dull minded. for the people that need things read to them in black and white.

Last edited by st21; 10-16-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #770
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 acAWN said:
What shawty look like? I might wanna face time ya bi*ch too
 6 years ago '06        #771
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 210 210
 Adamsville said:
What shawty look like? I might wanna face time ya bi*ch too

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #772
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
7/10

I'd smash if I was feeling filthy
 6 years ago '11        #773
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 norcal925 said:
Props

Y.G. said:
Once it hits 100%, the phone shouldn't receive a "charge" anymore so no.
I've heard that phones had "chips" now to shut off any further charging (and thus damage to battery) once it's fully charged. Lies. The technology hasn't been implemented yet for a charger not to such power from the outlet if it's plugged in, and for any phone to "reject" the flow of power once fully charged. It will harm and deteriorate ur battery if u charge long beyond 100%.

Moral of the story is get ur S3 fully charged before bedtime (not hard, this ohone charges so fast and depletes so slowly)
 6 years ago '04        #774
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 6833 6833
 keen77 said:
I've heard that phones had "chips" now to shut off any further charging (and thus damage to battery) once it's fully charged. Lies. The technology hasn't been implemented yet for a charger not to such power from the outlet if it's plugged in, and for any phone to "reject" the flow of power once fully charged. It will harm and deteriorate ur battery if u charge long beyond 100%.

Moral of the story is get ur S3 fully charged before bedtime (not hard, this ohone charges so fast and depletes so slowly)
The charger doesn't need that technology. The technology is in the battery itself.
 6 years ago '04        #775
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 keen77 said:

the technology is not in the charger, it's in the battery, and this tech has been implemented in batteries of all types for quite some time. Ever heard of a trickle charge? Man you sound retarded so much ignorance on this damn site
 6 years ago '11        #776
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
wow u mad over battery sh*t huh.... Sad. So you're saying dude's S3 he overcharged doesn't have sh*tty battery life now as a result?
 6 years ago '11        #777
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 JayR04 said:
The charger doesn't need that technology. The technology is in the battery itself.
Sweet. Propz.
 6 years ago '05        #778
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 keen77 said:

JayR04 said:
"That ether, that sh*t that make ya soul burn slow" - Nasir Jones
 6 years ago '04        #779
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 keen77 said:
wow u mad over battery sh*t huh.... Sad. So you're saying dude's S3 he overcharged doesn't have sh*tty battery life now as a result?
What indication do you get that I'm mad? I'm telling you that you said a bunch of bullsh*t that didn't make sense. Battery technology doesn't work that way. Never said over-charging didn't have an effect on battery performance and charge cycle efficiency, but to automatically a.ssume it's because he left it on the charger is ignorant. That you don't understand the concept of trickle charging is more of a knock on you instead of him, BTW. I'd gladly list the amount of devices I've kept on the charger overnight every night for two years with very minimal battery life diminishing from my black and white dumb phones up to my Galaxy Nexus, but I shouldn't have to. The list would be too long, anyway. Your brain is underdeveloped. Go to bed.
 6 years ago '05        #780
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
What indication do you get that I'm mad? I'm telling you that you said a bunch of bullsh*t that didn't make sense. Battery technology doesn't work that way. Never said over-charging didn't have an effect on battery performance and charge cycle efficiency, but to automatically a.ssume it's because he left it on the charger is ignorant. That you don't understand the concept of trickle charging is more of a knock on you instead of him, BTW. I'd gladly list the amount of devices I've kept on the charger overnight every night for two years with very minimal battery life diminishing from my black and white dumb phones up to my Galaxy Nexus, but I shouldn't have to. The list would be too long, anyway. Your brain is underdeveloped. Go to bed.
[Kayslay]Got damn[/Kayslay]
Home      

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
113 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
101 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
41 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy