The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #761
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
 Y.G. said:
Settings ---> More Settings ---> Mobile Networks ---> Disable Connections Optimizer
Props

Also if you leave ur battery charged, how bad does that fu*k it up?
I did that on accident cause i fell asleep and now it seems like i'm burning through battery
 5 years ago '06        #762
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 eCity 420 said:
cant convince u, u went back to the same exact phone they already have. maybe u are already happy with the 3gs/4/4s so you got the 5.. maybe u jst like IOS..
Maybe I like both n*gga. I want to FaceTime my bi*ch but I want to fu*king have an open source at the same muthafu*kin time
 5 years ago '05        #763
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13673 13673
 norcal925 said:
Props

I did that on accident cause i fell asleep and now it seems like i'm burning through battery
Once it hits 100%, the phone shouldn't receive a "charge" anymore so no.
 5 years ago '04        #764
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5702 5702
 acAWN said:
Maybe I like both n*gga. I want to FaceTime my bi*ch but I want to fu*king have an open source at the same muthafu*kin time
oovoo
 5 years ago '05        #765
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 acAWN said:
Skype.
 5 years ago '12        #766
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22008 22008
 Special Edd said:
oh look its the s3 thread again... Losers...
 5 years ago '05        #767
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
 acAWN said:
So no one in her just gonna convince me to get this phone huh?
no stay with that limited a.ss iphone 5
 5 years ago '05        #768
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
no stay with that limited a.ss iphone 5
I see you've become a full Android convert thanks to the S III.
 5 years ago '07        #769
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
remember, owning an iphone is like going to a high class restraunt and ordering chicken tenders with ketchup.

it's for the dull minded. for the people that need things read to them in black and white.

Last edited by st21; 10-16-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #770
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 acAWN said:
What shawty look like? I might wanna face time ya bi*ch too
 5 years ago '06        #771
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 Adamsville said:
What shawty look like? I might wanna face time ya bi*ch too

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #772
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
7/10

I'd smash if I was feeling filthy
 5 years ago '11        #773
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 norcal925 said:
Props

Y.G. said:
Once it hits 100%, the phone shouldn't receive a "charge" anymore so no.
I've heard that phones had "chips" now to shut off any further charging (and thus damage to battery) once it's fully charged. Lies. The technology hasn't been implemented yet for a charger not to such power from the outlet if it's plugged in, and for any phone to "reject" the flow of power once fully charged. It will harm and deteriorate ur battery if u charge long beyond 100%.

Moral of the story is get ur S3 fully charged before bedtime (not hard, this ohone charges so fast and depletes so slowly)
 5 years ago '04        #774
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,942 | Props total: 5702 5702
 keen77 said:
I've heard that phones had "chips" now to shut off any further charging (and thus damage to battery) once it's fully charged. Lies. The technology hasn't been implemented yet for a charger not to such power from the outlet if it's plugged in, and for any phone to "reject" the flow of power once fully charged. It will harm and deteriorate ur battery if u charge long beyond 100%.

Moral of the story is get ur S3 fully charged before bedtime (not hard, this ohone charges so fast and depletes so slowly)
The charger doesn't need that technology. The technology is in the battery itself.
 5 years ago '04        #775
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 keen77 said:

the technology is not in the charger, it's in the battery, and this tech has been implemented in batteries of all types for quite some time. Ever heard of a trickle charge? Man you sound retarded so much ignorance on this damn site
 5 years ago '11        #776
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
wow u mad over battery sh*t huh.... Sad. So you're saying dude's S3 he overcharged doesn't have sh*tty battery life now as a result?
 5 years ago '11        #777
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 JayR04 said:
The charger doesn't need that technology. The technology is in the battery itself.
Sweet. Propz.
 5 years ago '05        #778
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 keen77 said:

JayR04 said:
"That ether, that sh*t that make ya soul burn slow" - Nasir Jones
 5 years ago '04        #779
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 keen77 said:
wow u mad over battery sh*t huh.... Sad. So you're saying dude's S3 he overcharged doesn't have sh*tty battery life now as a result?
What indication do you get that I'm mad? I'm telling you that you said a bunch of bullsh*t that didn't make sense. Battery technology doesn't work that way. Never said over-charging didn't have an effect on battery performance and charge cycle efficiency, but to automatically a.ssume it's because he left it on the charger is ignorant. That you don't understand the concept of trickle charging is more of a knock on you instead of him, BTW. I'd gladly list the amount of devices I've kept on the charger overnight every night for two years with very minimal battery life diminishing from my black and white dumb phones up to my Galaxy Nexus, but I shouldn't have to. The list would be too long, anyway. Your brain is underdeveloped. Go to bed.
 5 years ago '05        #780
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
What indication do you get that I'm mad? I'm telling you that you said a bunch of bullsh*t that didn't make sense. Battery technology doesn't work that way. Never said over-charging didn't have an effect on battery performance and charge cycle efficiency, but to automatically a.ssume it's because he left it on the charger is ignorant. That you don't understand the concept of trickle charging is more of a knock on you instead of him, BTW. I'd gladly list the amount of devices I've kept on the charger overnight every night for two years with very minimal battery life diminishing from my black and white dumb phones up to my Galaxy Nexus, but I shouldn't have to. The list would be too long, anyway. Your brain is underdeveloped. Go to bed.
[Kayslay]Got damn[/Kayslay]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago