The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #721
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 BrownBag said:
i just rooted my phone...how do i get sh*t for free?
u are rooted, now install a custom rom and your phone will be much quicker and prob give u better battery life.

and like they all said, u can find any .apk for free with google.
 5 years ago '06        #722
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
how much batt does poweramp use for yall? seems like recently its used more batt than usual when i use it. i lost bout 10 percent of batt (might of been lil more) when i was on the metrolink the other day. total time was about an hour of use. only time the phone was on was when i turned it on to switch songs
 5 years ago '07        #723
PLAN_B 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
gs3 with aokp jelly bean >>>>>>
love this phone man.
custom notification background pic.. group messaging .. screen off change song..
it just keeps getting better

Last edited by PLAN_B; 10-13-2012 at 07:32 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #724
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
Gonna cop the mini when its released around the holidays. I like the s3 but its too fu*king big for my liking. Plus the mini is way cheaper
 5 years ago '06        #725
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Gonna cop the mini when its released around the holidays. I like the s3 but its too fu*king big for my liking. Plus the mini is way cheaper
i feel u but for me the s3 isnt even really that big. its thinner than my 4s was and is a lot lighter. i notice it much less then i did my 4s in my pocket. but it does come down to preference.
 5 years ago '07        #726
PLAN_B 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
far as i know you can tether without root... try foxfi in the app store.. worked as of like 2 weeks ago when i tried. but if you root you have more apps and options to choose from.. altho id recomended flashing a new rom after rooting that has tethering baked right into the rom.

Last edited by PLAN_B; 10-13-2012 at 09:11 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #727
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 layzie8171 said:
how much batt does poweramp use for yall? seems like recently its used more batt than usual when i use it. i lost bout 10 percent of batt (might of been lil more) when i was on the metrolink the other day. total time was about an hour of use. only time the phone was on was when i turned it on to switch songs
Make sure you turn off the auto scanner it has.
For some reason it gets the media scanner running for too long which k!lllllllls the battery.
 5 years ago '06        #728
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Make sure you turn off the auto scanner it has.
For some reason it gets the media scanner running for too long which k!lllllllls the battery.
bet. ima try that. whats the media scanner thing? is that something in the poweramp settings or in the phone settings> apps?
 5 years ago '06        #729
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
i aint gonna lie i really want the s3, but i just got the iphone 5. i was figuring the s3 would be a good phone to get back into the android game since my htc thunderbolt
 5 years ago '06        #730
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 acAWN said:
i aint gonna lie i really want the s3, but i just got the iphone 5. i was figuring the s3 would be a good phone to get back into the android game since my htc thunderbolt
might as well return that 5
 5 years ago '06        #731
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 layzie8171 said:
might as well return that 5
convince me
 5 years ago '04        #732
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 550 550
 STAY ASLEEP said:
I've got unlimited data on verizon so I can't tether... if I root will I be able to tether?
from what i was told people who have unlimited is allowed to tether
 5 years ago '04        #733
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
just copped this yesterday for me and my wife and i must say i am pretty impressed with this phone

What are some good tips for this phone? i used to have a evo
 5 years ago '06        #734
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
bet. ima try that. whats the media scanner thing? is that something in the poweramp settings or in the phone settings> apps?
you open up power amp, go into settings and folders. and find the setting that has auto scan enabled.

for some odd reason i think my sd card is fu*ked up and keeps making my phone run the media scanner. its been k!lling my damn battery.
 5 years ago '04        #735
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
 STAY ASLEEP said:
I've tried every tethering app... works for a minute or so and then nothing. Then the Internet won't work at all until I restart my phone.
weird
 5 years ago '11        #736
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 sideshow20 said:
just copped this yesterday for me and my wife and i must say i am pretty impressed with this phone

What are some good tips for this phone? i used to have a evo
Browse this thread Holmes, or check out xda dev S3 forum. Both.

Main thing I'd rec is research how to do split screen apps, as it's only device out right now with that capability

Oh and root it (of course) get yoself that Jelly Bean with Butter
 5 years ago '12        #737
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
im done wit this sh*t.. fu*k this freal

i finally took the case off.. n*gga YOLO
phone feels so beautiful in my hand butt nekkid.. damn its like i fell in love over again
 5 years ago '06        #738
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 eCity 420 said:
im done wit this sh*t.. fu*k this freal

i finally took the case off.. n*gga YOLO
phone feels so beautiful in my hand butt nekkid.. damn its like i fell in love over again

its the only way to live. i just got a screen protector and thats it. sh*t is magical
 5 years ago '06        #739
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Manny05 said:
you open up power amp, go into settings and folders. and find the setting that has auto scan enabled.

for some odd reason i think my sd card is fu*ked up and keeps making my phone run the media scanner. its been k!lling my damn battery.
ight ya i did that, and i still lost a good amount of batt while on the link to class. bout hour of music and lost atleast 10%. sh*ts weird. ima have to do something else. i know mine isnt scanning because once i put new music on my sd it isnt there until i do the manual scan. im stumped so far
 5 years ago '06        #740
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
ight ya i did that, and i still lost a good amount of batt while on the link to class. bout hour of music and lost atleast 10%. sh*ts weird. ima have to do something else. i know mine isnt scanning because once i put new music on my sd it isnt there until i do the manual scan. im stumped so far
Weird. Are you on stock or running a custom rom?
Try maybe formatting your entire phone and see if that fixes it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy