The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #441
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$10,951 | Props total: 5726 5726
I second widgetlocker along with adwnotifier, circle battery widget, one more clock widget, and hd widgets.


Last edited by JayR04; 09-22-2012 at 06:05 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #442
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
I got widgetlocker.
I'm trying to get a few of the themes and its only giving me the slider, why is it doing that?
It's just a black background with a different slider every time
 5 years ago '05        #443
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 norcal925 said:
I got widgetlocker.
I'm trying to get a few of the themes and its only giving me the slider, why is it doing that?
It's just a black background with a different slider every time
gotta go into the app (in the app drawer) and hold down and choose "custom slider", then choose the theme u want.

then depending on the theme you choose, it lets you change certain sh*t like what certain things do
 5 years ago '11        #444
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 airmcnair06 said:
gotta go into the app (in the app drawer) and hold down and choose "custom slider", then choose the theme u want.

then depending on the theme you choose, it lets you change certain sh*t like what certain things do
The thing is i downloaded themes off of that xda site it leads you to and those themes just had the sliders not the wallpaper or anything else.
 5 years ago '04        #445
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$10,951 | Props total: 5726 5726
I dont think the wallpapers are included. sometimes the person that made it will put a separate link for the wallpaper or widgets
 5 years ago '04        #446
JayR04 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$10,951 | Props total: 5726 5726
hd widgets for clock and weather, caynax system panel for battery meter. i get my wallpaper from zedge

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #447
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 JayR04 said:
I dont think the wallpapers are included. sometimes the person that made it will put a separate link for the wallpaper or widgets
That makes sense.
Edit: Well i tried what you said and it just let me change the slider not the actual wallpaper.
Then i tried changing the wallpaper on my phone w/o the app and it still didnt work.
 5 years ago '11        #448
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
Nvm, i figured it out.
 5 years ago '11        #449
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Aight here we go...

Not due for an upgrade so I got the Galaxy S3... will be using it for now unless there's some catastrophic sh*t I can't deal with on the phone.

Anyways, I need to get baptized.

What do I need to know? What are the apps I definitely need to download?

What are the benefits of keeping TouchWiz on there?
 5 years ago '05        #450
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 PTC said:
Aight here we go...

Not due for an upgrade so I got the Galaxy S3... will be using it for now unless there's some catastrophic sh*t I can't deal with on the phone.

Anyways, I need to get baptized.

What do I need to know? What are the apps I definitely need to download?

What are the benefits of keeping TouchWiz on there?
None. Get Apex Launcher (just my opinion...always hated touchwiz)

i couldnt tell u where to begin with apps to be honest...its too many. depends what u want out of the phone
 5 years ago '07        #451
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
aint you the same dude always talking sh*t about android and staning for ios now you just copped the s3 this can't be life.

just like that other apple stan who broke down and got one

either way, welcome to the dark side.
 5 years ago '05        #452
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 airmcnair06 said:
None. Get Apex Launcher (just my opinion...always hated touchwiz)

i couldnt tell u where to begin with apps to be honest...its too many. depends what u want out of the phone
Changing the launcher doesn't remove Touchwiz, only flashing an AOSP ROM does that.

Touchwiz is worth keeping around now simply because of the gestures. You can't get those on any AOSP ROM.
 5 years ago '05        #453
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Changing the launcher doesn't remove Touchwiz, only flashing an AOSP ROM does that.

Touchwiz is worth keeping around now simply because of the gestures. You can't get those on any AOSP ROM.
true. but apex makes it bearable. i dont use none of the other sh*t from touchwiz aside from the toggles in notification...all that gesture sh*t turned off for me so it doesnt really feel like i have touchwiz. apex handles my homescreens better than touchwiz as well as my launcher and app drawer better than touchwiz....thats why i recommended apex unless he wants to go thru and root and get a different rom (but he didnt ask that)...
 5 years ago '11        #454
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Apex or nova?
 5 years ago '07        #455
tonik 
space
avatar space
space
$224 | Props total: 3 3
 old-skool said:
any good roms other then aokp and cm10?

cm10 > cna > aokp
 5 years ago '04        #456
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 PTC said:
Aight here we go...

Not due for an upgrade so I got the Galaxy S3... will be using it for now unless there's some catastrophic sh*t I can't deal with on the phone.

Anyways, I need to get baptized.

What do I need to know? What are the apps I definitely need to download?

What are the benefits of keeping TouchWiz on there?
iphone 5 sold out?
 5 years ago '04        #457
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Y.G. said:
Changing the launcher doesn't remove Touchwiz, only flashing an AOSP ROM does that.

Touchwiz is worth keeping around now simply because of the gestures. You can't get those on any AOSP ROM.
are the camera features part of touchwiz? and the motion sensor?
afraid to lose those if i decide to root
 5 years ago '11        #458
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Venom said:
iphone 5 sold out?
No, I don't mind waiting, I just don't have an upgrade until next year.

I was able to pick up a brand new S3 for $350....

What's up with how Android displays webpages and the font they use...?
 5 years ago '05        #459
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Venom said:
are the camera features part of touchwiz? and the motion sensor?
afraid to lose those if i decide to root
Yep, all of that is Touchwiz.
 5 years ago '05        #460
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 airmcnair06 said:
true. but apex makes it bearable. i dont use none of the other sh*t from touchwiz aside from the toggles in notification...all that gesture sh*t turned off for me so it doesnt really feel like i have touchwiz. apex handles my homescreens better than touchwiz as well as my launcher and app drawer better than touchwiz....thats why i recommended apex unless he wants to go thru and root and get a different rom (but he didnt ask that)...
I feel you. I just didn't want the iGuy ( ) to get confused. His question was vague and could be interpreted in more than one way.

 PTC said:
Apex or nova?
I rock wit Apex.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy