The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
 130
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #401
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 RemyLeBeau said:
i got a question for ya. after the news on the iphone 5 dropped, i decided on gettin the 3s but i got an unlimited data plan with verizon that im not tryin to lose. did any of ya work a way around losing it or nah?
Your like me .... sh*t out of luck

Verizon are as*holes!!!
 6 years ago '05        #402
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 JayR04 said:
quit lying you just got the nexus after you saw the replies
nah he really does own a android (so it appears). i went and looked at that n*gga post history cause Im like son its no way this n*gga serious with that "themes icons" sh*t

n*gga got me good. first I was like

then I was like

then I was like fu*k that n*gga P-Hill
 6 years ago '04        #403
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,315 | Props total: 6820 6820
 norcal925 said:
What app lets you do that on android?
I've only had my s3 for about a week so im still new to this.
you need adobe flash for some of the download websites and astro file manager to extract.
 6 years ago '05        #404
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17014 17014
 JayR04 said:
you need adobe flash for some of the download websites and astro file manager to extract.
You don't need astro manager. You can use any file manager.
 6 years ago '04        #405
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
is there anyway to not have the 16gb/32gb of memory not to be read as an sd card and have the real sd card as an sd card if that makes sense?
 6 years ago '05        #406
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17014 17014
 Venom said:
is there anyway to not have the 16gb/32gb of memory not to be read as an sd card and have the real sd card as an sd card if that makes sense?

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #407
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 Venom said:
is there anyway to not have the 16gb/32gb of memory not to be read as an sd card and have the real sd card as an sd card if that makes sense?
i hate that sh*t too. i hate it. i dont store sh*t on my phone really so when i back it up i forget to backup the PHONE stuff too and lose sh*t sometimes smh

i wont be forgettin no more tho
 6 years ago '05        #408
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17014 17014
 airmcnair06 said:
i hate that sh*t too. i hate it. i dont store sh*t on my phone really so when i back it up i forget to backup the PHONE stuff too and lose sh*t sometimes smh

i wont be forgettin no more tho
Only thing I store on the external is pictures, music and videos. Everything else goes to the internal.
 09-18-2012, 06:13 PM         #409
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
You don't need astro manager. You can use any file manager.
theres an app called unrar
it works
and if u want it to unrar faster u can buy the pro version for $3
 6 years ago '05        #410
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17014 17014
 pufntrees718 said:
theres an app called unrar
it works
and if u want it to unrar faster u can buy the pro version for $3
I use ES File Manager for free breh.
 6 years ago '07        #411
adotboogie 
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 359 359
Just copped yesterday, is their anyway I can get it to not pause the music when a text or email pops up?
 6 years ago '05        #412
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 adotboogie said:
Just copped yesterday, is their anyway I can get it to not pause the music when a text or email pops up?
gotta turn notification sounds off or on vibrate.. just put ur phone on vibrate or turn notification sound off in the pull down menu
 6 years ago '05        #413
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17014 17014
 adotboogie said:
Just copped yesterday, is their anyway I can get it to not pause the music when a text or email pops up?
Use another music player. PowerAmp can do this.
 6 years ago '07        #414
adotboogie 
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 359 359
 airmcnair06 said:
gotta turn notification sounds off or on vibrate.. just put ur phone on vibrate or turn notification sound off in the pull down menu
my n*gga

 Y.G. said:
Use another music player. PowerAmp can do this.
Been hearing a lot bout that PowerAmp, is it really like that?
 6 years ago '05        #415
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 adotboogie said:
my n*gga


Been hearing a lot bout that PowerAmp, is it really like that?
its on a whole 'nother level than any other music player I've used on android. worth the money. easily.
 6 years ago '05        #416
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,933 | Props total: 12569 12569
 airmcnair06 said:
its on a whole 'nother level than any other music player I've used on android. worth the money. easily.
yeah man... don't use blackmarket


Piracy is a no no.
 6 years ago '04        #417
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,315 | Props total: 6820 6820
finna download poweramp. pm if anyone need the link
 6 years ago '12        #418
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,056 | Props total: 28192 28192
Poweramp is the truth. I can play my FLAC files on it.
 6 years ago '10        #419
frank23white 
space
avatar space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
does anyone have any recommendations for apps used to hide things from the main chick the side chick might sending?
 6 years ago '05        #420
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17014 17014
 frank23white said:
does anyone have any recommendations for apps used to hide things from the main chick the side chick might sending?
Hide It Pro (Audio Manager).
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
108 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
610 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
103 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy