The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #381
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Southwick said:
Layzie. Did you install flash? I just uninstalled flash and I now have the same problem as you.
I don't think he has but he needs to.
 5 years ago '05        #383
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
 airmcnair06 said:
is this for real? or are u trolling? I cant tell.

your homescreen looks JUST like millions of other peoples. all u can chnage is what icons go on it there's probably not a single person in the world with the same exact homescreen as mine.

u gotta come better than that.

fu*k outta here cuh
 JayR04 said:
Exactly. The customizations for Android are nearly infinite. Ios has looked the same since day one. Android is always evolving.
Ya'll can't be serious.

n*gga that's just light work.. tried to take it easy on ya'll but fu*k it. Ya'll Android stans gon' get this work.

[pic - click to view]

themed icons n*gga... don't talk to me about customization cuz I know all about it n*ggas

and still looking elegant and fresh.
 5 years ago '05        #384
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Ya'll can't be serious.

n*gga that's just light work.. tried to take it easy on ya'll but fu*k it. Ya'll Android stans gon' get this work.

[pic - click to view]

themed icons n*gga... don't talk to me about customization cuz I know all about it n*ggas

I gotta agree with P on this here. After doing my research, I will sell my S III and purchase the more advanced iPhone 5 when it is available.
 5 years ago '05        #385
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I gotta agree with P on this here. After doing my research, I will sell my S III and purchase the more advanced iPhone 5 when it is available.
smart move

Only innovation on this side of town pimpin'.
 5 years ago '05        #386
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 P-Hill said:
Ya'll can't be serious.

[pic - click to view]

wow so ur actually serious.

you dont see how your screen looks JUST like millions of other people? that screenshot looks NO different than the one u posted earlier

if i post two screenshots of an android phone, you wouldnt even know they are the same os because they allow so much customization u can LITERALLY change ANYTHING!

imma be simple wit it. if i want my android to look like an iphone, i can do it. if i want my android to look like some sh*t from space, i can do it.

if u want to make your iphone look like android or anything else....whelp...you are sol cause u cant change sh*t but the icons and wallpaper.

i dont get how this is even an argument. its no way you actually believe this. The Apple brand loyalty must be like crack cause this blows my mind that somebody can even think like this.
 5 years ago '12        #387
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 396 396
^^^
 5 years ago '05        #388
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:

you dont see how your screen looks JUST like millions of other people? that screenshot looks NO different than the one u posted earlier

if i post two screenshots of an android phone, you wouldnt even know they are the same os because they allow so much customization u can LITERALLY change ANYTHING!

imma be simple wit it. if i want my android to look like an iphone, i can do it. if i want my android to look like some sh*t from space, i can do it.

if u want to make your iphone look like android or anything else....whelp...you are sol cause u cant change sh*t but the icons and wallpaper.

i dont get how this is even an argument. its no way you actually believe this. The Apple brand loyalty must be like crack cause this blows my mind that somebody can even think like this.
It's sad that you haven't come to the realization, like P and I, the iOS is the better system. One day you will see.

Now I'm just counting the days until I can sell my S III and buy the iPhone 5. I cannot wait.
 5 years ago '04        #389
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
no one sees the trolling
 5 years ago '05        #390
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:

n*gga if I wanted to make my iPhone look like an Android I can. I just installed this custom theme called "Androidify" that was in the cydia jailbreak app store n*gga. See, you gon get this work:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #391
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
no one sees the trolling
I thought he might be trolling but I wasn't sure b. I still cant tell lol.

fu*k you P-Hill

Last edited by airmcnair06; 09-15-2012 at 10:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #392
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 airmcnair06 said:
I thought he might be trolling but I wasn't sure b. I still cant tell lol.

fu*k you P-Hill
 5 years ago '04        #393
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,948 | Props total: 5712 5712
 P-Hill said:
Go download an album from boxden, extract it, and import the album into your library without a computer without jailbreaking.
Oh wait, you can't.

Try to check the forecast, facebook, twitter, news, or calender without opening an app.
Oh wait, you can't.
 5 years ago '05        #394
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 JayR04 said:
Go download an album from boxden, extract it, and import the album into your library without a computer without jailbreaking.
Oh wait, you can't.

Try to check the forecast, facebook, twitter, news, or calender without opening an app.
Oh wait, you can't.
This is the main reason why I won't get an iPhone...I like to get my music right then and there..no waiting
 5 years ago '05        #395
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 JayR04 said:
Oh wait, you can't.

Oh wait, you can't.
he still doesn't get it

I was trolling famdiggity, I have a G Nexus
 5 years ago '04        #396
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,948 | Props total: 5712 5712
 P-Hill said:
he still doesn't get it

I was trolling famdiggity, I have a G Nexus
quit lying you just got the nexus after you saw the replies
 5 years ago '11        #397
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,537 | Props total: 235 235
 JayR04 said:
 5 years ago '11        #398
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 JayR04 said:
Oh wait, you can't.

Oh wait, you can't.
What app lets you do that on android?
I've only had my s3 for about a week so im still new to this.
 5 years ago '05        #399
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 JayR04 said:
imagine that
 5 years ago '05        #400
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 RemyLeBeau said:
i got a question for ya. after the news on the iphone 5 dropped, i decided on gettin the 3s but i got an unlimited data plan with verizon that im not tryin to lose. did any of ya work a way around losing it or nah?
You have to buy the phone outright without renewing your contract and getting the "upgrade" price
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy