The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most viewed right now
 137
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 91
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #321
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 layzie8171 said:
yo quick question.

usually when there is a youtube vid on a page im viewing i can click on the title and it will ask if i want to view using the youtube app. now when i try to click on the name nothing happens. any idea how to fix this
Click the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner of the video instead.
 5 years ago '05        #322
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 Dy-nasty said:
I just broke down and bought Power Amp.

Y.G.
P-Hill

STFU don't say a fu*kin' word to me you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #323
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:
Click the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner of the video instead.
Cant. There isnt a logo, unless im in desktop mode. Kinda annoying for the sites i use in mobile
 5 years ago '05        #324
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 layzie8171 said:
Cant. There isnt a logo, unless im in desktop mode. Kinda annoying for the sites i use in mobile

[pic - click to view]



From the Boxden mobile site. Even if the logo isn't there, you can still press the bottom right hand corner and have it pop up.
 5 years ago '04        #325
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
my galaxy s3 just came in teh mail
 5 years ago '06        #326
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]



From the Boxden mobile site. Even if the logo isn't there, you can still press the bottom right hand corner and have it pop up.

[pic - click to view]



this is what i get. the fu*k kinda player is that? sh*t almost looks like the dailymotion player. pretty much the same on the desktop version, which is what i use most. its weird cause it like just happened last night.


Last edited by layzie8171; 09-13-2012 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #327
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 layzie8171 said:

[pic - click to view]



this is what i get. the fu*k kinda player is that? sh*t almost looks like the dailymotion player. pretty much the same on the desktop version, which is what i use most. its weird cause it like just happened last night.
This is what mine looks like on the same page.


[pic - click to view]



n*gga why yo sh*t look Dailymotion?

You download any apps or change settings? You on stock browser?
 5 years ago '04        #328
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
so i just got my sh*t right? i cant find the option to toggle 2g and 4g to turn it on and off? anyone know where it is?
 5 years ago '06        #329
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:
This is what mine looks like on the same page.


[pic - click to view]



n*gga why yo sh*t look Dailymotion?

You download any apps or change settings? You on stock browser?
son of a bi*ch. i dont eeeeven know. ya its stock browser. im trying to think if did anything different last night. i dont even know where to look
 5 years ago '05        #330
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 Venom said:
so i just got my sh*t right? i cant find the option to toggle 2g and 4g to turn it on and off? anyone know where it is?
Mobile Networks ---> Network Mode
 5 years ago '05        #331
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 layzie8171 said:
son of a bi*ch. i dont eeeeven know. ya its stock browser. im trying to think if did anything different last night. i dont even know where to look
I would trying clearing the defaults on all your video players. If that doesn't work I would clear data on the browser. Make sure you backup your bookmarks before you do that though.
 5 years ago '04        #332
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 Y.G. said:
Mobile Networks ---> Network Mode
that was the first place i looked

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #333
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:
I would trying clearing the defaults on all your video players. If that doesn't work I would clear data on the browser. Make sure you backup your bookmarks before you do that though.
tried it still nothing. i checked the dailymotion site and it looks like it is the dmo player. i really dont even use dailymo so i dont know how it became the main video player or how to get rid of it. any idea? i even did a factory reset earlier
 5 years ago '05        #334
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 Venom said:
that was the first place i looked

[pic - click to view]

I think you're on T-Mobile. Only way you do it with them is dialing *#*#4636#*#* or using the Phone Info app.
 5 years ago '05        #335
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 layzie8171 said:
tried it still nothing. i checked the dailymotion site and it looks like it is the dmo player. i really dont even use dailymo so i dont know how it became the main video player or how to get rid of it. any idea? i even did a factory reset earlier
You did a factory reset inside the phone or with CWM? I would try a different browser and see if it does the same.
 5 years ago '04        #336
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 782 782
 Y.G. said:
I think you're on T-Mobile. Only way you do it with them is dialing *#*#4636#*#* or using the Phone Info app.
yea, im on tmo, thats explains it :/
 5 years ago '06        #337
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:
You did a factory reset inside the phone or with CWM? I would try a different browser and see if it does the same.
ya the settings> back up and reset> factory data reset. didnt work.

whats cwm?
 5 years ago '05        #338
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 layzie8171 said:
ya the settings> back up and reset> factory data reset. didnt work.

whats cwm?
ClockworkMod. It's what most people use to flash ROMs. Your phone should have it if you're rooted.
 5 years ago '05        #339
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,063 | Props total: 10743 10743
 Y.G. said:
ClockworkMod. It's what most people use to flash ROMs. Your phone should have it if you're rooted.
recommending CWM?
 5 years ago '06        #340
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:
ClockworkMod. It's what most people use to flash ROMs. Your phone should have it if you're rooted.
im still stock. not sure what to try. already tried everything and i cant find anything that lets me switch between video players on the internet. got the same when i tried chrome.

edit: looks like it works using dolphin browser. i still want to be able to use the stock internet though if i can. but ill just use d browser for now. i wonder why it also didnt work on chrome though


Last edited by layzie8171; 09-13-2012 at 10:10 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy