Gwyneth Paltrow sets off firestorm tweeted "Niggaz In Paris Foreal" on a pic with Jayz & Kanye

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 766 766
 jmheight1 said:
You. Cause that's the original excuse you tried using "she said for real because she was REALLY on stage with them at the time", now you just jumping onto other excuses cause that one didnt work.
Ohhhh my bad. She was on a different stage. Big difference. . The point is she was there, for real.
 06-05-2012, 12:13 AM         #122
WeBeRollin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dangeroushall said:
Perhaps that was the entire point of naming the song "N__s In Paris"
exactly, jay and ye are prob pissed that more white people haven't said this because each time it happens = more controversy leading to more exposure.

they are damn smart business men.
 6 years ago '11        #123
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Stop excusing someone that knows damn well she should not be using the word. You think she's dumb or naive?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to a.ssemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
You don't like it move to a country that bans people from saying certain words. You think an entire group of people can go around saying a word and expect nobody else to say it? Are you dumb or naive?
 6 years ago '10        #124
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7639 7639
 hayday12 said:
You don't like it move to a country that bans people from saying certain words. You think an entire group of people can go around saying a word and expect nobody else to say it? Are you dumb or naive?
You talking about white people right? I hope so. Cause whites have never stopped using the word, just do it more privately now. And slip up all the time, or get bold with it.
 6 years ago '11        #125
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
You talking about white people right? I hope so. White have never stopped using the word just do it more privately now. And slip up all the time, or get bold with it.
Then what are you complaining for? If you know that they use the word all the time then why does it surprise you when they actually say it? Are you upset that whites use a word against you? A word? Are you admitting they still have power over you?

Do you feel powerless against them because they have the almighty n-word on their side?
 6 years ago '11        #126
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
who cares shes the one on stage with the guy who does the song..
 6 years ago '06        #127
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Emperor85 said:
it would have been funny if spell check corrected her tweet with N!ggers in Paris
I usually dont play that sh*t but Ill give her a pass. Still shr should of thought about how that looks.

Jay and kanye should of come with a better title especially since you all cozy with these wealthy white people.

I mean how was she was suppose to type that sh*t? N***** in Paris fa Real Blacks In Paris Fa Real, Hommies in Paris For Real ..
 6 years ago '10        #128
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 hayday12 said:
Then what are you complaining for? If you know that they use the word all the time then why does it surprise you when they actually say it? Are you upset that whites use a word against you? A word? Are you admitting they still have power over you?

Do you feel powerless against them because they have the almighty n-word on their side?
Did you get this out the KKK hand book on how to deal with Niggers?

No dummy its just about not giving her a pass, like some in here have cause they confused what was actually said and posted by her. That was my original post in this thread, correcting the OP.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-05-2012 at 12:40 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #129
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
And yes I saw you respond to my last post, then delete it. smh. What a clown, done here.
 6 years ago '06        #130
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 hayday12 said:
U sound stupid. U never Heard of manners, politeness, Thoughtfulness.

So if someone calls your mom a Bich your OK with it because of Freedom of Speech or because other ppl say it?

No, cause it would be inappropriate and offensive.

If she uses the B word, is it then again normal for ppl to call your mom a Bich.

I understand Hip Hop culture has a part in this. But If someone cant see how it is inappropriate, offensive or Tacky for White and other races to use the N word its just stupid.
 6 years ago '11        #131
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Did you get this out the KKK hand book on how to deal with Niggers?

No dummy its just about not giving her a pass, like some in here have cause they confused what was actually said and posted by her. That was my original post in this thread, correcting the OP.
Can you type out your full response before you press submit so I don't have to keep revising my post. That would be great.

Your KKK comment makes no sense so you might want to expand on that. If you want to.

You correction isn't correct tho. We've already stated that the way she used "for real" isn't how you think she meant it. I understand you have a little bias in you when it comes to this particular subject but you can't let that cloud your judgement.

oh and by the way she actually censored herself when she made the tweet.

Gwyneth Paltrow ‏@GwynethPaltrow

Ni**as in paris for real @mrteriusnash (the dream) tyty, beehigh

Is that still a problem to you?

Last edited by hayday12; 06-05-2012 at 01:06 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #132
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
 Menelek said:
U sound stupid. U never Heard of manners, politeness, Thoughtfulness.

So if someone calls your mom a Bich your OK with it because of Freedom of Speech or because other ppl say it?

No, cause it would be inappropriate and offensive.

If she uses the B word, is it then again normal for ppl to call your mom a Bich.

I understand Hip Hop culture has a part in this. But If someone cant see how it is inappropriate, offensive or Tacky for White and other races to use the N word its just stupid.
The point you're missing, genius, is context. What is the context in which the statement is made? If it's in a negative context then it's offensive. If it's not in a negative context then it is not offensive. Now read her tweet again tell me what you think.

It's hilarious when people try to pull the "if someone called your mama a bi*ch" argument.

Last edited by hayday12; 06-05-2012 at 01:04 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #133
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...I swear this is some petty a.ss sh*t!!

I don't give a mutha fu*k about non-racist people saying n*gga..

That sh*t don't fu*kin matter one bit..

I'm black.. And ima tell you like this.. Only fu*kin petty a.ss n*ggas worry about this petty a.ss sh*t!

Ole self righteous lazy n*ggas finding something to complain about everyday instead of going out and actually making progressive moves your damn self...

Damn I hate me some n*ggas!!
 6 years ago '11        #134
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
she put it like this "Ni**as in Paris" not bad at all, plus that's the damn name of the song!
 6 years ago '08        #135
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
We are giving this word too much power. I see everyone in all races says n*gga, but that's only in America tho. Everybody wants to be like us, but when they get treated like a n*gga, they back down and act like nothing happens. When a non-black says it, I shake my head and laugh at their face from the stupidity they bringing...

Everybody wants to be a n*gga, but don't nobody wanna be a n*gga.
-Paul Mooney
 06-05-2012, 01:32 AM         #136
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only thing I care about is when she gonna let me fukk
 6 years ago '06        #137
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18863 18863
her only black friends and she calls them "n*ggaz"...

what's Beyonce think? She was tryin hard as fu*k to be her fu*kin friend and emulate her lily white a.ss..
 6 years ago '05        #138
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
not a good look but she didnt mean nothing buy it .
 6 years ago '04        #139
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 Retro said:
As long as it wasn't derogatory who the fu*k cares? I can't stand this stupid a.ss "it's our word" mentality...
 6 years ago '04        #140
fresno 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 35 35
 RAZAH CUTS said:
her only black friends and she calls them "n*ggaz"...

what's Beyonce think? She was tryin hard as fu*k to be her fu*kin friend and emulate her lily white a.ss..
lmao.. it's kind of hilarious how you act upset by it and then make a derogatory statement about whites as a result.. that's a way to get things done ; ]
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy