Gwyneth Paltrow sets off firestorm tweeted "Niggaz In Paris Foreal" on a pic with Jayz & Kanye

most viewed right now
 74
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Jussn Kredible 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 73 73
 King Henry said:
So you want white people to say Paris and only blacks can say n*ggas in Paris? That's a double standard.
how did u put that together? i said gwyneth tweeted it with her own hands, jay and kanye arent to blame...wen did i put white people n black saying anything in there?

i dont care who the fu*k says it honestly, as long as they sayin it with the right "courtesy" n it dont come off offensive..its a word, a sound that comes out of ur voicebox, im not on its d!ck that hard, pause
 6 years ago '07        #42
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
did she tweet ******s or n*ggas? if she tweeted the latter, i don't see a fu*king problem.
 6 years ago '09        #43
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,143 | Props total: 7147 7147

[video - click to view]

Her>Kanye
 6 years ago '06        #44
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,519 | Props total: 36664 36664
Man y'all better stfu up about my future wife. She can say n*ggas if she want
 06-04-2012, 04:42 PM         #45
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollabizak said:
Him and Kanye open the doors for people to say the word.
crackers stay looking for any excuse for this
 06-04-2012, 04:47 PM         #46
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Man y'all better stfu up about my future wife. She can say n*ggas if she want
thats one ugly lookin bi*ch and way passed it, ur future wife, she'll be 50 in a few years

white chicks age the worst

and that NWA stuff is cringeworthy, eazy e shud have fu*ked her and given her aids


Last edited by the synthesis; 06-04-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 06-04-2012, 04:49 PM         #47
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Francis Schilke said:
blame rap.


she a grown a.ss woman who should know her boundaries.
Boundaries? So which one is it? Does the N word mean ignorant person or ignorant black person? Why should just Black people use it? Why should anyone call themselves this word?

In Hip Hop: they encourage black on black crime, over s3xulize our women to be reduced to a phat a.ss and some t*ts (cats don't even care what the face looks like anymore), they encourage the fact that you have to be "real" (in Hip Hop real means rap sheet, bodies, sold drugs, rep a gang), they make our beautiful Black Women lighten their skin to resemble their own......

And they make you think calling each other the other the N word is an entitlement. Does it make you feel special to be the only group of people "allowed" to say it
 6 years ago '06        #48
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,519 | Props total: 36664 36664
 the synthesis said:
thats one ugly lookin bi*ch and way passed it, ur future wife, she'll be 50 in a few years

white chicks age the worst

and that NWA stuff is cringeworthy, eazy e shud have fu*ked her and given her aids
Hold up n*gga :nasmad: you take that back or we can't be friends no more I love that woman you can't tell me nothing.
 6 years ago '06        #49
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,519 | Props total: 36664 36664
Her kids call jay and b uncle jay and auntie bey n*ggas need to all back.
 06-04-2012, 04:54 PM         #50
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Boundaries? So which one is it? Does the N word mean ignorant person or ignorant black person? Why should just Black people use it? Why should anyone call themselves this word?

In Hip Hop: they encourage black on black crime, over s3xulize our women to be reduced to a phat a.ss and some t*ts (cats don't even care what the face looks like anymore), they encourage the fact that you have to be "real" (in Hip Hop real means rap sheet, bodies, sold drugs, rep a gang), they make our beautiful Black Women lighten their skin to resemble their own......

And they make you think calling each other the other the N word is an entitlement. Does it make you feel special to be the only group of people "allowed" to say it
i aint black, so black people callin other black people "n****" aint really my place to speak. i aint a fan of the word, but thats not my culture.


however, i will speak up on the issue when it concerns my pasty brethren.
 6 years ago '11        #51
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 807 807
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Her>Kanye
She gets props for that.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,518 | Props total: 12937 12937
It's not her fault these two fu*king rap coons choose to title their song that.
 06-04-2012, 05:49 PM         #53
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't got a problem with other races saying n*gga



as long as the gays don't get offended when I call them f*ggot or homo, the jews don't get offended when I call them kikes or hymies, the hispanics don't get offended when I call them wetbacks or spics and so forth
 06-04-2012, 05:55 PM         #54
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're offended by this, you're a f*ggot

 6 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,272 | Props total: 27611 27611
If Jay & Ye obviously don't have a problem with it then I don't know why everybody else does. I'm not a fan of white people saying it but neither am I with african americans saying it.

They titled it "n*ggas In Paris", they opened up the floodgates for other races to say it, it is what it is.
 6 years ago '11        #56
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 REAL_NESS said:
Its funny when something like this posted and people start going off "black people need to get over this"

And no black people are even spazzing about this on here , in fact most dont even give a fu*k
^^^^
This.


These cacs ain't doing shˇt but arguing with themselves
 6 years ago '05        #57
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,305 | Props total: 19401 19401
Dumb motherfu*kas find the most silliest sh*t to complain about
 6 years ago '12        #58
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 2 2
disgraceful

Jay has a lot to answer for.

He's got enough power to not put out culture destroying things like this. We all know Kanye doesn't give a damn about the culture
 6 years ago '11        #59
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 1024 1024
who the fu*k names their kid apple
 6 years ago '11        #60
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 1024 1024
 Youngin19 said:
I don't got a problem with other races saying n*gga



as long as the gays don't get offended when I call them f*ggot or homo, the jews don't get offended when I call them kikes or hymies, the hispanics don't get offended when I call them wetbacks or spics and so forth
lmao hymies, never heard that one before what does it mean
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy