Gwyneth Paltrow sets off firestorm tweeted "Niggaz In Paris Foreal" on a pic with Jayz & Kanye

most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #281
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 Graftedgenes said:

Haha bi*ch I'm laughing too.

If you ever in the H you can find me too and I can introduce you to some Black men who keep it more G than you and you can tell them they can't say Peckawood-Cracka.
you gonna introduce me to K Rino? gtfoh. and im in the H everyday and i know every fu*kin body and i dont know yo bi*ch a.ss and the white boy in the video eats w/ j Prince so you aint finna tell him sh*t. I know k rino im pretty sure he dont give a fu*k about nothin you talm bout
 6 years ago '08        #282
MO CITY TX 
space
space
and fu*k Eminem too. he too scared to say n*gga anyway wit his bi*ch a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #283
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Graftedgenes said:
Gwyneth Paltrow is whiter than 95% of you f*ggots, settle down.
Like this hoe damn near transparent she that white
 06-05-2012, 06:45 PM         #284
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MO CITY TX said:
you gonna introduce me to K Rino? gtfoh. and im in the H everyday and i know every fu*kin body and i dont know yo bi*ch a.ss and the white boy in the video eats w/ j Prince so you aint finna tell him sh*t. I know k rino im pretty sure he dont give a fu*k about nothin you talm bout
You type really tough on your keyboard....a lot of emotions babygirl.

So which one of these Houston rappers do you have a baby by?
 6 years ago '04        #285
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
 Boy Wonder said:
As stated in the other thread...

#dead
 6 years ago '10        #286
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
aint that the name of the song

blame Hov and Ye

no f*cks given from me
 6 years ago '04        #287
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,908 | Props total: 17473 17473
 Arson said:
she missed a great opportunity to end that tweet with "YOUNG!"
.....i aint mad at her on this one
 6 years ago '04        #288
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 hayday12 said:
So are we admitting that n*gga and ****** are the same word?
nope...but its the same when certain whites not within the culture say it.........honestly I think it is the older cats who might really get offended over something like this. white and black. Some of yall never experienced some of the hate that has been thrown out there right to your face. .....but dont get mad at the old head or anyone for getting upset when you never walked in their shoes.

And yes i expected something like this would happen cuz of the title of the song. I only am disturbed by the "foreal" part. Now it means something totally different . If she said "live" , then i could say nothing. foreal foreal. Its the title of the song. but.....
 6 years ago '06        #289
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah rap these days is so fu*ked up white people use the word n*gga very loosely. They really get so into the sh*t that they say n*gga like its an everyday word in their vocabulary.
 06-05-2012, 10:16 PM         #290
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not seeing the issue at all. Stop using the "n" word in music and these things wouldn't happen. Period.
 06-05-2012, 10:23 PM         #291
Francis Schilke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got home from work

lookin through this thread, this is exactly why white people need to be held accountable for sayin "n****".

we got one faceless white guy now talkin bout how its ok to say "n****" and that black people need to get over it.

we got another crackerjack(another tough guy without a face) talkin bout how black people are "n*****" and made his family rich from the slave trade days(your ancestors were lazy a.ss insecure pus*ys btw).

we got a spanish guy with a white momma co signin white people sayin "n****"

and we got a black guy who co signs what the Paltrow broad said, and any white person who dont co sign it is self hatin( in his defense, he's known for worshippin white girls and sh*ttin on black women, so he cant be taken seriously).

^^^^^this is what happens. dont matter if it was a song title or not, once u let one thing slide and say its okay theres a ripple effect. those who know history will be aware that people will try to get away with even more if u aint check em the first time.

to my pasty brethren upset about not bein able to say the word, just remember the history behind the word, and its origins, use critical thinking and common sense to understand why its not okay.

also

white people have the advantage when it comes to....
employment opportunities
education funding
police profiling
health care
political power
salary
and the choices made in the entertainment industry(sports, music, movies, etc.)

but thats not enough i guess, gotta have everything. instead of tellin black people to get over whites sayin "n****", i think yall need to get over not sayin "n****" and shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '08        #292
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
You type really tough on your keyboard....a lot of emotions babygirl.

So which one of these Houston rappers do you have a baby by?
a white bi*ch overseas tweeted one word in a non threatening way and it got yo panties in a bunch.....but you calling ME emotional.

n*ggaz need to stop crying or thinking people racist and sh*t for no reason. i think its pretty obvious the bi*ch didnt mean anything by it.
 6 years ago '07        #293
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
It's another disease black people got stuck with back in the day. Why try to pick it up? Does nobody see the negative history behind the word? I don't use it cuz I wasn't taught to. Some ppl need to get their minds right.
 06-06-2012, 01:37 AM         #294
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
this is why i always but white boy's and n*ggas from the burbs and 98% of white are racist

It's Just A Word

that white's gave us after k!lling r*pe n stealing kidnapping and enslaving us to describe us as
"unhuman thing's"

if i go get my child from day care and a white girl take's a pic and tweet's it out with n*ggas in day care is that OK also bx
Great post
 06-06-2012, 03:32 AM         #295
chodestealer187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we're still going to be sensitive over that word in 2012...these n*ggas named the fu*kin song that b
 06-06-2012, 03:45 AM         #296
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
trying to give a fu*k, but can't
this, not a single solitary
 5 years ago '10        #297
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 jmheight1 said:
Problem with your interpretation, she REALLY wasn't on stage with Jay or Kanye in that specific picture she tweeted. Thats not them, she describing other black men as that.
thats the secondary stage..and they rushed it when the song started....filled by the end....security threw them off between 2 and 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
215 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy