Gwyneth Paltrow sets off firestorm tweeted "Niggaz In Paris Foreal" on a pic with Jayz & Kanye

most viewed right now
 141
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-05-2012, 12:19 PM         #241
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gwyneth Paltrow is blacker than 95% of you f*ggots, settle down.
 6 years ago '05        #242
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19863 19863
This message is hidden because Gink is on your ignore list because he is a pus*y a.ss race troll that would never say that sh*t in real life

This message is hidden because L.A's HiGhEsT is on your ignore list because he is a fake a.ss internet gangbanger on boxden banging but never banged in the real world
 6 years ago '04        #243
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
I see nothing wrong with this
 6 years ago '07        #244
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 persuazion said:
Its the name of the song..... Cant be mad at that.....
true that... but don't you think any mature person with respect for others would refrain from using an offensive song title?
 6 years ago '08        #245
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 chi town hustla said:
This message is hidden because Gink is on your ignore list because he is a pus*y a.ss race troll that would never say that sh*t in real life

This message is hidden because L.A's HiGhEsT is on your ignore list because he is a fake a.ss internet gangbanger on boxden banging but never banged in the real world
talk your sh*t BUSTER, ill still beat your a.ss any time u want to meet in L.A ill be there u fake a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #246
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
even more so she has made it more than a song title...by saying for real... cause her statement says.. im with some real nigguurz in paris... so its actually not even about the song title..... Like I said I look forward to the day that straight racist people start taking advantage of you ninjas letting it be cool for everyone to say it.. why not throw the r on...after all its just a song title
 6 years ago '11        #247
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Cowboys All Day said:
Gwyneth Paltrow is blacker than 95% of you f*ggots, settle down.
How so?
 6 years ago '04        #248
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Damagegadget said:
true that... but don't you think any mature person with respect for others would refrain from using an offensive song title?
Offensive to who?
 6 years ago '05        #249
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19863 19863
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Ayo this thread might be worse than the trayvon ones. Yall want race relations to be better yet are too ignorant and arrogant to made the strides towards that goal.
wont happen aint happened since america been a country thats a fact the internet just really brings home the race situation
i really dont care it was like this before we were born and it will be like this after we die it is what it is
now back to what this bi*ch mean by n*ggaz in paris foreal
 6 years ago '11        #250
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 X_WunderKind_X said:
*sigh* don't insult me and then not even dispute my point.
This "religion" that you want blacks to "give back" to white people ....

How did black ppl obtain it from your ancestors? Was it by choice?
 6 years ago '04        #251
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Damagegadget said:
even more so she has made it more than a song title...by saying for real... cause her statement says.. im with some real nigguurz in paris... so its actually not even about the song title..... Like I said I look forward to the day that straight racist people start taking advantage of you ninjas letting it be cool for everyone to say it.. why not throw the r on...after all its just a song title
It does not say "im with some" People keep adding little extra sh*t to make it worse. They are performing the hit song actually in France so she said the song title and for real.She has said along time ago that her kids know Jay Z as Uncle Jay because hes around them so much. Its all in the context of how she meant it and you know damn well she dident mean it in a racial way. If rappers dont want white people to be offensive by saying song names and album titles then change them...you already know whites make up the majority of hip hop sales.


Last edited by persuazion; 06-05-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #252
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 persuazion said:
It does not say "im with some" People keep adding little extra sh*t to make it worse. They are performing the hit song actually in France so she said the song title and for real.She has said along time ago that her kids know Jay Z as Uncle Jay because hes around them so much. Its all in the context of how she meant it and you know damn well she dident mean it in a racial way. If rappers dont want white people to be offensive by saying song names and album titles then change them...you already know whites make up the majority of hip hop sales.
THANK fu*kING YOU. These wannabe black panther a.ss n*ggas can't seem the grasp that.
 06-05-2012, 12:52 PM         #253
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
It does not say "im with some" People keep adding little extra sh*t to make it worse. They are performing the hit song actually in France so she said the song title and for real.She has said along time ago that her kids know Jay Z as Uncle Jay because hes around them so much. Its all in the context of how she meant it and you know damn well she dident mean it in a racial way. If rappers dont want white people to be offensive by saying song names and album titles then change them...you already know whites make up the majority of hip hop sales.
always on the side of whitey huh?
 6 years ago '11        #254
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,256 | Props total: 17697 17697
 SugaHillRomello said:
This "religion" that you want blacks to "give back" to white people ....

How did black ppl obtain it from your ancestors? Was it by choice?
to clarify, we have the same ancestors. but I'm not gonna sit here and blame the white man for everything yet take his religion knowing that at one time we had our own faiths and religions. What I wanna know that even though they stripped us of our multiple religions from all different tribes down the african coast, separated and moved whole parts of families so that Christianity was really the only constant of the new culture (being the faith of the slaveowners), what was so bad about our original faiths? a.ssuming we were as strong about our old faith, knowing nothing else but our tribe and landscape, why did we so willingly give up maybe the biggest part of our selves to hop to christianity with no qualms, even thought we knew how bad we were being treated? was it all a version of battered wife syndrome?

If you believe in christianity, and believe in hell for non believers, but someone kidnaps you and takes you to some foreign island with a new religion, does the christian god not matter any more because no one practices it where you are? especially if they mistreat you in the name of said new religion during your entire stay on the new island?
 6 years ago '05        #255
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19863 19863
 hayday12 said:
THANK fu*kING YOU. These wannabe black panther a.ss n*ggas can't seem the grasp that.
fu*k the im with some

wtf that bi*ch mean by foreal

why cant no muthafu*ka answer what the bi*ch mean by foreal

sh*t sound like a subliminal to me

that bi*ch say she listen to rap music she know what a subliminal is
 6 years ago '11        #256
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
her kids know Jay Z as Uncle Jay
:ohhellnonas:
 6 years ago '04        #257
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 chi town hustla said:
fu*k the im with some

wtf that bi*ch mean by foreal

why cant no muthafu*ka answer what the bi*ch mean by foreal

sh*t sound like a subliminal to me

that bi*ch say she listen to rap music she know what a subliminal is
What do you mean what did she mean by for real? THEY DID THE SONG IN PARIS,FRANCE. I'm really not understanding why this is so hard for some people.


Last edited by persuazion; 06-05-2012 at 01:16 PM..
 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM         #258
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gwyneth Paltrow is whiter than 95% of you f*ggots, settle down.
 6 years ago '04        #259
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 SugaHillRomello said:
:ohhellnonas:
 6 years ago '11        #260
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 X_WunderKind_X said:
to clarify, we have the same ancestors. but I'm not gonna sit here and blame the white man for everything yet take his religion knowing that at one time we had our own faiths and religions. What I wanna know that even though they stripped us of our multiple religions from all different tribes down the african coast, separated and moved whole parts of families so that Christianity was really the only constant of the new culture (being the faith of the slaveowners), what was so bad about our original faiths? a.ssuming we were as strong about our old faith, knowing nothing else but our tribe and landscape, why did we so willingly give up maybe the biggest part of our selves to hop to christianity with no qualms, even thought we knew how bad we were being treated? was it all a version of battered wife syndrome


So u just gonna ignore the part about US being kidnapped from our native land, being beaten, enslaved, and totally robbed of our names, culture and RELIGION once we were brought here to America....


The TRUTH does not equal "blaming the white man!"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy