Gwyneth Paltrow sets off firestorm tweeted "Niggaz In Paris Foreal" on a pic with Jayz & Kanye

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2012, 10:38 AM         #201
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
All I'm saying is this.... If black people don't want the word used, they should stop using it themselves. I don't wanna hear any of that "it's our word" bullsh*t. We are human beings, and we should not have separate language and slang.
This is what I mean, what gives you the right to take on this stance? The word was cultivated by who? Who commercialized it? Who gave it definition to mean brother, friend, close love one? Who gave it a different spelling? This was black people........dude it is our word......I dont care who uses it though cause i will call a white boy n*gga as well as a mexican......hell I call my girl n*gga when joking........but I guess its just when whites take on this argument it gets to me.....cause its like no one is saying you cant use it.....but you have to at least respect the struggle that blacks had to go through to have the embarassment yet the saviness to make this word something that we could use with each other with proudness and love, I m sure the same reasons you do. ****** is a word....but n*gga is part of the American BLACK culture........and the word even though its tossed around like a frisbee means more to us then some f*ggish white person using it because they want to mock or imitate what they perceive blackness to mean.......this is not you........just saying.
 6 years ago '04        #202
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
I might have to start another thread

To break down why Dominicans are black, i mean the entire phenomenon of Hispanics denying their African origin is disgusting in itself.

Buttersrugby said:
Why you calling me a stupid fu*k? Seriously, pump your brakes.

And the song is not the word used in historical context, it's a derivative, and one used ENTIRELY different than the word you're actually referring too.

I find no reason to use the word in public, but again - Is there something wrong with someone singing the lyrics? Ive been told numerous times that it's cool if its in the song, but don't go spouting it and sh*t, and even that feels uncomfortable.

Why should I skirt around the song title, when it's a title. I get the word is loaded, but that's like me writing a paper in school that uses a famous quote, or excerpt with the word in it and having to throw a bunch of asterisks on it so someone doesn't get offended. I don't really agree with Paltrow at all because it wasn't really prompted or anything, but there is certainly a case where typing it out isn't negative.
My point is this

Being aware that a word is loaded, why use the word at all? Especially when you are white? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Think logically, why would a person choose to use a loaded word?

Either A. They were ignorant and didn't realize the history of the word they were using

or B they didn't give a fu*k about the history of the word, and are just insensitive to the entire situation and historical context regarding the word.

It takes more effort for a white person to say the word than to not say the word, why is this so hard to understand?

As far as the song title, if someone asked you in real life whats your favorite song on WTT you being white, why would you say "n*ggas in paris" , why wouldnt you jsut say n's in paris or some sh*t?
 06-05-2012, 10:41 AM         #203
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of "N*ggers on Boxden!"

Last edited by rossic75; 06-05-2012 at 10:43 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #204
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 23codez said:
Your soul brother a couple of comments above just said that I was black But lets forget that for now... This whole thing is extremely silly to me, cause I know for a fact that when I say n*gga, I don't mean it in a derogatory way. And let's be real here, if black people take offense to this, then they lost big time trying to remix ni**er into something nice.
Well its started as a inside joke between people
that share simililar bonds and youre not really apart
of it and you look like a idiot thats trying to fit in to be cool.

Women call each other bi*ches all the time but i dont
think it would be wise to call a woman you dont know a bi*ch,
certain things resonate better with certain people.

You can say n*gga all you want you just look like a dumbass doing it,
and please dont offend the wrong person or somebodies parents while doing it.
Its just a word but its a cultural word, its not as potent but
people should still be respected.

And also I think anybody should be able to say n*ggaz and paris
because thats what they named the song
there shouldnt be a filter on real life
get mad at jayz and kanye for making this a issue

Last edited by megalomaniacal; 06-05-2012 at 10:45 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #205
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 X_WunderKind_X said:
n*ggas wont give white people they religion back tho. They'll keep that, but want everything else to be their own
Take anything you want. But don't take sweet milky white Jesus from me!
 6 years ago '04        #206
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 23codez said:
AGAIN, my mother is blonde with green eyes and white. My father is caramel (I came out looking like him, we're practically twins). I am asking you, is my mother black?
I will answer your question

because i have black people in my family that are light skinned with green eyes so that is irrelevant

Are both your parents Dominican?

if so YES they have african roots, more so then you would think, the good majority of Dominicans have west African roots, i would really rather not type a novel in here breaking down why you are black, and why Dominicans deny their African roots but i might have to do so since your parents didn't school you

6 years ago '04        #207
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 23codez said:
oh my god I hate black people? ME? But I treat my one black friend wonderfully. I even let him step foot in my house. YO DUDE!!!! WTF is wrong with you? Hate? I just can't anymore. I'm done here.
Im not saying you hate black people but the "but but but i have a black friend" rebuttle is completely fu*king irrelevant
 06-05-2012, 10:55 AM         #208
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I never got why white people feel inclined to strip Blacks of everything........everything blacks get that we have some claim too........white people have to put their greedy a.ss hands in it every single fu*king time......and this is no different......no diss to you or your family, dont know you background. If you say it fine.....but dont disrespect like you dont understand the reason why black American feel the way they do about the word..........you got good sense I imagine.......dont play that ignorance card.
It's in their nature.

It's in the very fabric of their existence.

These are the same people that hung you from trees and castrated you, the ones that r*ped, mutilated, a.ssassinated, and exterminated millions of our people for their own pleasure, what else would you expect from them?

Just do everything you can within your power to succeed because our success is the greatest revenge against their sick hatred and psychopathic-racism.

Do the research, the genetic-recessive white-skinned Neanderthal-Man is only 12% of the worlds entire population and his birth-rate is at zero so with miscegenation on the rise and other factors in play he is becoming more extinct every day.

They should feel free to use the word "n*gga" since it's a scientific fact that they are simply a mutated albino Neanderthal-hybrid version of the original "n*gga".
 06-05-2012, 11:00 AM         #209
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
oh my god I hate black people? ME? But I treat my one black friend wonderfully. I even let him step foot in my house. YO DUDE!!!! WTF is wrong with you? Hate? I just can't anymore. I'm done here.

you have no answer's for any of my question's that's why you are done
 06-05-2012, 11:02 AM         #210
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
It's in their nature.

It's in the very fabric of their existence.

These are the same people that hung you from trees and castrated you, the ones that r*ped, mutilated, a.ssassinated, and exterminated millions of our people for their own pleasure, what else would you expect from them?

Just do everything you can within your power to succeed because our success is the greatest revenge against their sick hatred and psychopathic-racism.

Do the research, the genetic-recessive white-skinned Neanderthal-Man is only 12% of the worlds entire population and his birth-rate is at zero so with miscegenation on the rise and other factors in play he is becoming more extinct every day.

They should feel free to use the word "n*gga" since it's a scientific fact that they are simply a mutated albino Neanderthal-hybrid version of the original "n*gga".

Been reading the Quran huh? Good sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #211
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 X_WunderKind_X said:
n*ggas wont give white people they religion back tho. They'll keep that, but want everything else to be their own
these cacs is showing out in here
 06-05-2012, 11:05 AM         #212
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Your soul brother a couple of comments above just said that I was black But lets forget that for now... This whole thing is extremely silly to me, cause I know for a fact that when I say n*gga, I don't mean it in a derogatory way. And let's be real here, if black people take offense to this, then they lost big time trying to remix ni**er into something nice.
How exactly did they lose, the last time I checked "Nig*er" was a derogatory term to blacks not any other race

so when the remixed it to "n*gga" for themselves not any other race cuz u weren't being reffered to a "Nig*er" so what exactly makes it not a black word
 06-05-2012, 11:09 AM         #213
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
these cacs is showing out in here
One of them is a so-called Dominican that came out of the womb of a caucasian woman....you know that Zimmerman-troll kid who loves 50-Cent.

I could never figure out why that kid was such a freakish weirdo until today when he explained how his mother was a blonde and his father was a caramel spainard.
 6 years ago '05        #214
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4758 4758
it's the song title
 Emperor85 said:
it would have been funny if spell check corrected her tweet with N!ggers in Paris
 06-05-2012, 11:12 AM         #215
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahh fu*k this bullsh*t
 06-05-2012, 11:17 AM         #216
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
That was a joke man lol s I'll check your video on a sec. And to the other dude, no answers for you? Lmao!! Let me eat my lunch and I'll be back. And I see that grafted wrote something, didn't read it yet. Brb
n*gga is going to have a pbj sandwich with a juice box ..........juicy juice and sh*t....
 6 years ago '11        #217
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
One of them is a so-called Dominican that came out of the womb of a caucasian woman....you know that Zimmerman-troll kid who loves 50-Cent.

I could never figure out why that kid was such a freakish weirdo until today when he explained how his mother was a blonde and his father was a caramel spainard.
I see he finally stopped following u around in every thread

But forreal though i don't know why these mixed breeds think these white folks care about they a$$ either, he steady taking up for these cacs like they would really defend him the same way
 6 years ago '04        #218
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 23codez said:
Here we go with the black original man speech. I don't even wanna read all that bullsh*t. And lightskin blah blah blah, my mother is not lightskin, she is WHITE. Dominican yes, but with white features. Whenever women meet my mother they ALWAYS ask me why I never told them I was biracial Plus the Dominican Republic is a piece of land, so the country doesn't even matter really. But listen man, let's forget this.
So your mom is mixed?

If not how the fu*k is she Dominican but white?

You mean she LOOKS WHITE? She may benefit from White Privilege because of her appearance but if she is truly Dominican she has African roots, west African roots in particular.

Is she Dominican or European?

And pics while your at it
 06-05-2012, 11:20 AM         #219
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Official said:
I might have to start another thread

To break down why Dominicans are black, i mean the entire phenomenon of Hispanics denying their African origin is disgusting in itself.

My point is this

Being aware that a word is loaded, why use the word at all? Especially when you are white? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Think logically, why would a person choose to use a loaded word?

Either A. They were ignorant and didn't realize the history of the word they were using

or B they didn't give a fu*k about the history of the word, and are just insensitive to the entire situation and historical context regarding the word.

It takes more effort for a white person to say the word than to not say the word, why is this so hard to understand?

As far as the song title, if someone asked you in real life whats your favorite song on WTT you being white, why would you say "n*ggas in paris" , why wouldnt you jsut say n's in paris or some sh*t?
If the song is playing, it's far more effort to skip the word in the flow than just say it.

And Dominicans are one thing, but I'm not sure you know what Hispanic is if you are making that connection. Hispania, and Hispanics, actually call themselves white and originate from the the iberian peninsula which is Spain, Portugal and also an area around the Caucasus (ironic name isn't it) Mountains.
You might be mixing up Latin American with Hispanic. There is a reason they have "Non White Hispanic" on our forms, because people have butchered what hispanic is so bad that it's the only way to cover .
 6 years ago '04        #220
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Buttersrugby said:
If the song is playing, it's far more effort to skip the word in the flow than just say it.

And Dominicans are one thing, but I'm not sure you know what Hispanic is if you are making that connection. Hispania, and Hispanics, actually call themselves white and originate from the the iberian peninsula which is Spain, Portugal and also an area around the Caucasus (ironic name isn't it) Mountains.
You might be mixing up Latin American with Hispanic. There is a reason they have "Non White Hispanic" on our forms, because people have butchered what hispanic is so bad that it's the only way to cover .
I stand corrected, i used Hispanic in error.

You see boxden, this is how a real g admits he was wrong.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now