Gwyneth Paltrow sets off firestorm tweeted "Niggaz In Paris Foreal" on a pic with Jayz & Kanye

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #181
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,258 | Props total: 17712 17712
 the synthesis said:
it's crazy how this song is making white people say n*gga or Niggeer out loud, and when questioned they just use the song as an excuse.

Same thing with women tho, check me out:
it's crazy how this song is making Males say bi*ch or Ho out loud, and when questioned they just use the song as an excuse.

See
 06-05-2012, 09:57 AM         #182
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

and that is a fact

i wonder if i called her kids some white devils would bx tell me its not a big deal
 6 years ago '04        #183
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Yes, the song is called "n*ggas in Paris"

But Gwyneth gets no pass, i mean why should she?

She is a grown white woman raised in America and is FULLY aware of the sensitive nature of the word between both races. With that being said the real question at hand is WHY would she choose to use the word? For what reason? She knows what it is, shes not dumb, you don't think she KNEW there would be "backlash" as soon as she hit send on twitter?

Your telling me she couldn't have said n**gas in paris?

I have never understood why white people find it hard to just avoid the word? I mean sh*t, if i was white i just wouldn't say the word. Why? because i have no use for the word, but more importantly than that i am AWARE of the historical nature of the word and would not want anything to do with my meaning or context in which i am using the word in to get misconstrued in the first place.
 6 years ago '11        #184
mexcellente86 
space
space
$802 | Props total: 281 281
Oh no! Look at all the fu*ks I give!................... ol' sensitive a.ss n*ggas...
 6 years ago '04        #185
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Buttersrugby said:
Not black, so take it how you may:
But it's terribly confusing at times to rap a song out, and mentally have to bleep out words in hopes you aren't offending someone.

Do you say it out loud because you are just doing the song, or not? Curious what people really think about that...
What's clear is that I know not to say it out loud TO people, or conversationally.

But what about the title of a song? If someone asked, 'what's your favorite song on WTT?" do I just say, track 3, or N***** In Paris, or is there really anything wrong with me saying "n*ggas In Paris" ?

Get back to me...
Come on man

This is an excuse for white people to use the word..seriously

What would you say?

The same thing the two black artists that made the fu*king song say when they mention it in public you stupid fu*k

"Paris"

Everybody knows what song you are talking about

You dont have to say n*ggas in paris, this is what im talking about, white people act as if they have no idea about the historical context of the word and all the weight it carries.

If your white, why use the word? why? i find no reason why you must use the word, especially regarding one of the most popular fu*king hip hop songs in rotation right now.

Stupid fu*ks
 6 years ago '10        #186
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
nobody cares
 6 years ago '04        #187
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 23codez said:
Im Dominican and I've been called a n*gga since I was a child. My fathers friends would call me their little n*gga. I grew up saying n*gga 20,000 times a day, and probably got called a n*gga 40,000 times a day. So yall n*ggas with a problem with ME saying n*ggas can kiss my a.ss. Take that personal and fu*k your life. I have NEVER called a black person a n*gga with the ER, so kick rocks with all that extra sh*t. I have never had a black person tell me on my face that I can't say n*gga. This must be some Internet bullsh*t.
Read what you wrote

Then ask yourself, what the fu*k does that have to do with the original story?

And Dominicans are Black stupid
 6 years ago '04        #188
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Loxy Miracles said:
nobody cares
same fu*ks dont care when those white mob bi*ches say n*gga in their raps and sh*t

Hip Hop is turning into a fu*king mockery and caricature of itself sh*t is really getting disgusting
 06-05-2012, 10:12 AM         #189
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Im Dominican and I've been called a n*gga since I was a child. My fathers friends would call me their little n*gga. I grew up saying n*gga 20,000 times a day, and probably got called a n*gga 40,000 times a day. So yall n*ggas with a problem with ME saying n*gga can kiss my a.ss. Take that personal and fu*k your life. I have NEVER called a black person a n*gga with the ER, so kick rocks with all that extra sh*t. I have never had a black person tell me in my face that I can't say n*gga. This must be some Internet bullsh*t.
I never got why white people feel inclined to strip Blacks of everything........everything blacks get that we have some claim too........white people have to put their greedy a.ss hands in it every single fu*king time......and this is no different......no diss to you or your family, dont know you background. If you say it fine.....but dont disrespect like you dont understand the reason why black American feel the way they do about the word..........you got good sense I imagine.......dont play that ignorance card.
 06-05-2012, 10:19 AM         #190
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kman2005 said:
I say the word every day and im white, you people need to get 4real
I really dislike people like u
 6 years ago '11        #191
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,258 | Props total: 17712 17712
 Dos-effect said:
I never got why white people feel inclined to strip Blacks of everything........everything blacks get that we have some claim too........white people have to put their greedy a.ss hands in it every single fu*king time......and this is no different......no diss to you or your family, dont know you background. If you say it fine.....but dont disrespect like you dont understand the reason why black American feel the way they do about the word..........you got good sense I imagine.......dont play that ignorance card.
n*ggas wont give white people they religion back tho. They'll keep that, but want everything else to be their own
 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM         #192
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Official said:
Come on man

This is an excuse for white people to use the word..seriously

What would you say?

The same thing the two black artists that made the fu*king song say when they mention it in public you stupid fu*k

"Paris"

Everybody knows what song you are talking about

You dont have to say n*ggas in paris, this is what im talking about, white people act as if they have no idea about the historical context of the word and all the weight it carries.

If your white, why use the word? why? i find no reason why you must use the word, especially regarding one of the most popular fu*king hip hop songs in rotation right now.

Stupid fu*ks
Why you calling me a stupid fu*k? Seriously, pump your brakes.

And the song is not the word used in historical context, it's a derivative, and one used ENTIRELY different than the word you're actually referring too.

I find no reason to use the word in public, but again - Is there something wrong with someone singing the lyrics? Ive been told numerous times that it's cool if its in the song, but don't go spouting it and sh*t, and even that feels uncomfortable.

Why should I skirt around the song title, when it's a title. I get the word is loaded, but that's like me writing a paper in school that uses a famous quote, or excerpt with the word in it and having to throw a bunch of asterisks on it so someone doesn't get offended. I don't really agree with Paltrow at all because it wasn't really prompted or anything, but there is certainly a case where typing it out isn't negative.
 06-05-2012, 10:23 AM         #193
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
All I'm saying is this.... If black people don't want the word used, they should stop using it themselves. I don't wanna hear any of that "it's our word" bullsh*t. We are human beings, and we should not have separate language and slang.
Hate it or love it its a black word

they turned the evil use of the word er to ga, they embrace the word now

Blacks deserve to say its their word and u won't get that cuz u aint black
 6 years ago '04        #194
lil antman 
space
space
space
$611 | Props total: 223 223
there was a point to them calling the song "n*ggas in paris" its a black empowerment thing...this is a funny misstep by gwyneth but im not too mad
 06-05-2012, 10:25 AM         #195
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i always but white boy's and n*ggas from the burbs and 98% of white are racist

It's Just A Word

that white's gave us after k!lling r*pe n stealing kidnapping and enslaving us to describe us as
"unhuman thing's"

if i go get my child from day care and a white girl take's a pic and tweet's it out with n*ggas in day care is that OK also bx
 6 years ago '04        #196
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 23codez said:
My mother is blonde son. Is she black? And I don't have to ask myself anything, if you don't get my point then stay lost.
Are you serious?

Google the history of your people, i am not going to sit here and debate your true origin because you want to deny your African roots

Last edited by Official; 06-05-2012 at 10:28 AM..
 06-05-2012, 10:35 AM         #197
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
All I'm saying is this.... If black people don't want the word used, they should stop using it themselves. I don't wanna hear any of that "it's our word" bullsh*t. We are human beings, and we should not have separate language and slang.

so only reason that word is used is because black people use it

if all blacks stop using that word right now then everybody else will too?

i just dont get it if youll hate blacks so much why do youll want to talk,walk,dress like us listen to our music,watch us play sports and whatever else?

all black men are thugs and coons
all black women are hoodrats

so why would any one want to speak like those type of people?

i mean i just dont get it
 6 years ago '12        #198
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
n*ggas in Gwyneth................in Paris
 6 years ago '11        #199
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 knAwle3ge said:
Everybody wants to be a n*gga, but don't nobody wanna be a n*gga.

-Paul Mooney
 6 years ago '04        #200
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2556 2556
[QUOTE=chi town hustla;23481112]im confused

is she like n*ggaz in paris foreal (like being sarcastic like its really n*ggaz in paris)

is she like n*ggaz in paris (like these n*ggaz are in paris like i never taught i would see n*ggaz in paris like n*ggaz cant afford to go to paris)

is she like n*ggaz in paris (like im on stage with these n*ggaz in paris)

should never gave you cac the song n*ggaz in paris

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy