Peter Rosenburg speaks out on nicki minaj diss at summer jam 2012

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #81
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This is the problem you get when pop sh*t infiltrated rap music. Summer Jam was originally out for hiphop/rnb (mostly hip hop of course). You can look up wikipedia and see the foundation of Summer Jam. Playing that starships sh*t causes a problem because it's a pop song, done by, originally, what people seen was a rapper. The only way i can see it fitting is because there IS some type of rapping on the track, but still.
 06-05-2012, 11:22 AM         #82
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no hatred for YMCMB. If Jay-Z had told Rihanna to pull out a concert, they would both get made fun of. Jay-Z not wanting his protege to be in the same building as the man who brutally beat her months before is a tad bit different than a DJ calling one of your songs "bullsh*t". Rap has always been a forum for people to speak their mind and not to be so politically correct. Nicki was fine with Hot 97 when they were giving her a forum to mock Lil' Kim. If she had made the decision on her own, or the comment was a little more below the belt, I could see a reason for the outcry. He didn't insult her as a person or the majority of her music. Rosenberg insulted one song, a song that most hip-hop heads aren't really feeling. Hot 97 does not "need" Nicki Minaj, or else the concert wouldn't have gone off as well as it did. Nas & Lauryn Hill are never a bad backup plan, no matter what the Barbies may have to say. If she doesn't want to perform at Summer Jam, guess what? There will be never be a shortage of talented artists to take her place. The problem with Wayne & Nicki is that they seem themselves on a different level than the world does. Wayne sees himself as a figure on par with Malcolm X or MLK Jr. (his words, not mine). Nicki sees herself as a Madonna-esque provocateur. Neither is reality.
 06-05-2012, 11:25 AM         #83
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*never be
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy