Peter Rosenburg speaks out on nicki minaj diss at summer jam 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2012, 03:05 PM         #41
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
star and bucwild got fired didn't they?

I said they shouldn't have booked the bi*ch if they was gonna sh*t on her like that

they undermined their own self
Rosenberg did not personally book her, that's what you don't get

He gave his opinion about a wack a.ss song months ago and than re-stated that opinion. One random dude from a morning radio station has Weezy pulling his artists out of shows? When did hip-hop get so damn sensitive

Star and buc got fired because they sent out PERSONAL shots about Envy's daughter and her safety. Completely different
 6 years ago '04        #42
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 ondatpurple said:

I said they shouldn't have booked the bi*ch if they was gonna sh*t on her like that

rosenberg didnt book anybody right so really dosent matter
 6 years ago '10        #43
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 REAL_NESS said:
Rosenberg did not personally book her, that's what you don't get

He gave his opinion about a wack a.ss song months ago and than re-stated that opinion. One random dude from a morning radio station has Weezy pulling his artists out of shows? When did hip-hop get so damn sensitive

Star and buc got fired because they sent out PERSONAL shots about Envy's daughter and her safety. Completely different
n*gga thats when star was working at power 105

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
rosenberg didnt book anybody right so really dosent matter
so?
 6 years ago '08        #44
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 REAL_NESS said:
Unprofessional?

Whatever happened to "the opinions of such and such do not represent the opinion of Hot97 as a radio station"
That's for his wackass morning show. He was a representation of Hot 97 Summer Jam on that stage yesterday night. If people wanted to hear his opinion, they'd tune into his show.

You don't sh*t on an artist on the stage when you not only have them perfroming, but have them as the headliner. If they're bullsh*t and 'not real hip hop', but YOUR station made them top act, what does that say about your station? He just made Hot 97 look real janky wit that.

Last edited by Lot17; 06-04-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 06-04-2012, 03:10 PM         #45
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:

And they hired star and buck right the fu*k back too.

She signed up to perfom. She wasn't personally selected. And he doesn't have a say so in the music he plays. Lisstening to one nicki track gives me a headache. So I can only imagine his torture. Day in day out 3 times and hour. Son is fed. He had it. Now he got trash performing before his eyes live watching her airheaded trash a.ss fans sing along. Uggg. How sickening.
 06-04-2012, 03:11 PM         #46
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
n*gga thats when star was working at power 105

so?
ok cool, I was wrong but I'm a.ssuming you have nothing to say to any of the other sh*t I said since all you said to the other n*gga was "so?"
 6 years ago '08        #47
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Brooklyn said:
And they hired star and buck right the fu*k back too.

She signed up to perfom. She wasn't personally selected. And he doesn't have a say so in the music he plays. Lisstening to one nicki track gives me a headache. So I can only imagine his torture. Day in day out 3 times and hour. Son is fed. He had it. Now he got trash performing before his eyes live watching her airheaded trash a.ss fans sing along. Uggg. How sickening.
bi*ch Hot 97 don't even play that song lol
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
ok cool, I was wrong but I'm a.ssuming you have nothing to say to any of the other sh*t I said since all you said to the other n*gga was "so?"
because its really a waste of time for me to spell out something so simple that you can't understand

you said rosenberg previously stated his opinion on starships on what? oh that's right...his radio show

completely different setting from a concert where the artist is booked to perform

its one thing to say that on his morning show, but to repeat the same exact thing at the concert is just dumb

once again I actually do think the song is garbage and nicki's gimmick is wack but that wasn't the time or place to state that
 06-04-2012, 03:24 PM         #49
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally someone in NY got some balls to call this bi*ch out! Got it give to the jew for speaking what all of us have been saying for awhile. Plus, did he really dissed her that bad for her not to show up on stage? Come on... compared to the crazy sh*t that usually happens at this event, he took it easy on her. Only people from out of town would have this opinion.

Also... that sh*t ain't cool for her to do that as well. In the end, I know there was a lot of people that spend their hard earned money on those tickets just to see her and for her to do that to them was selfish as fu*k! All she had to do was shut his chubby jew a.ss down and trust me, just by her telling him to suck a d!ck would have been enough to Ether his a.ss in front of the world! But now she's looking like the as*hole in the story and just like the KIM beef... words really hurt that bi*ch. That's why NY don't love her... because the bi*ch got big with that fu*king head of hers! She needs to removed it out of her fake plastic a.ss!

Anyway, fu*k her anyway. In the end, we got to see a real talented female MC on stage last night... Ms. Lauryn Hill and damn, she's looking good! (CALL ME CRAZY... BUT I PLOWED THAT bi*ch!) I wouldn't be surprise if the real reason that she cancel was because Lauryn Hill was going to take her shine away. I might be reaching... but just saying!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-04-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 06-04-2012, 03:27 PM         #50
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
bi*ch Hot 97 don't even play that song lol
d!ck sucking f*ggot I'm sure they play other nicki songs. Who gives a fu*k if they play that specific song or not u ol trying to make an invalid point somehow valid semen back washing sucking on a bloody tampon a.ss n*gga.

Idk wtf they play in nyc. I ain't been there since february. And even when I was livin in ny I rarely listened to hot 97. Power 105 is way better.
 6 years ago '09        #51
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
in case you guys didnt know

this sh*t is as fake as wrestling.

summer jam
lmao its like summerslam now
 6 years ago '06        #52
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
if rosenburg doesn't like mainstream rap then why does he work for hot 97... summer jam ain't rock the bells
 6 years ago '12        #53
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 Brooklyn said:
Please. New york shows that bi*ch NO love. She's an EMBARASSMENT. In the home town of people like busta rhymes, biggie, lil kim, foxy brown, jay z, mos def, talib kweli, lord tariq & peter gunz, fabolous, big l, 50 cent, remy martin, fat joe, big pun, big l, camron, juelz, jim jones, vado, corey gunz, krs1, wu tang clan, mf doom, mase, dmx, the lox, and so many others, please tell me, what the fu*k is a "nicki minaj". Foh fu*king corny a.ss broad.

I feel what your saying babygirl. But she has a STRONG fan base in nyc. Go to anyone of those spots in the city and when Minaj comes on, all chicks are one the floor throwing there hands up.
 6 years ago '12        #54
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
fu*k YMCMB
 6 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 hooligun said:
if rosenburg doesn't like mainstream rap then why does he work for hot 97... summer jam ain't rock the bells
exactly

that n*gga rosenberg sounds like one of those backpackers/hip hop purists that only likes underground hip hop

why the fu*k is he even working at hot 97? all they play is the sh*t he don't like
 6 years ago '04        #56
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
 r.burgundy said:
it was a bi*ch move by all parties involved.nobody wanna hear some lame a.ss d.j's funky,stupid opinion.as if real hip hop fans listen to niki minaj.and then for niki to deprive her fans who paid good money to see her behind some geek a.ss opinion is also fu*ked up
Thats the real problem right here...I dont GAF if people consider my artists real or not..if i Pay to see em, they better perform or I'd want my money back

[ICE][COLD] said:
Since when is it "real n*gga sh*t" to go in on a female like they did. I understand a shot and quick diss but "fake a.ss lying a.ss...(i couldn't make out the rest)" was over the top. When Lil' Kim and Eve were in the game, nobody ever went in like that.
Thats because those chicks help to lay the foundation for females in hip hop...and they were makin hits, but it wasnt no pop sh*t...listen to Kim's verses, she used to spit, even on that Ray J bullsh*t song...her verse was strong...same wit Eve...they didnt go in on em because them chicks was holdin their own

hooligun said:
Very good point
 06-04-2012, 03:38 PM         #57
DJScribbles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YMCMB scared Pusha T was there, and pussed out to be on stage!
 6 years ago '04        #58
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 252 252
 hooligun said:
nah but hot 97 does sponsor rock the bells now that you mention it
 6 years ago '08        #59
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Brooklyn said:
d!ck sucking f*ggot I'm sure they play other nicki songs. Who gives a fu*k if they play that specific song or not u ol trying to make an invalid point somehow valid semen back washing sucking on a bloody tampon a.ss n*gga.

Idk wtf they play in nyc. I ain't been there since february. And even when I was livin in ny I rarely listened to hot 97. Power 105 is way better.
But he wasn't talking about any other Nicki Minaj song. o_O Speaking of moot points.... if you dunno wtf Hot 97 plays then shut the fu*k up about what you THINK is on their playlist. Why you mad at me, Men In Black coffee worm lookin bi*ch?

[pic - click to view]

06-04-2012, 03:46 PM         #60
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALTheGreatS said:
I feel what your saying babygirl. But she has a STRONG fan base in nyc. Go to anyone of those spots in the city and when Minaj comes on, all chicks are one the floor throwing there hands up.
Her fan base ain't sh*t compared to what kim had. Like kim said nicki got a lil buzz. Kim got a frenzy. sh*t so bad that when my aunt passed, god rest her soul, about 3years ago we had problems at the funeral home because masses of unknown people were just coming to see kim. Disrespectful a.ss muhfu*kas Harlem goes crazy for jim jones but all in all he gets no love. The only people who like nicki minaj are lil girls, and project bi*ches with the mental capacity of a plastic bag. Trust me babe she gets NO love.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy