Peter Rosenburg speaks out on nicki minaj diss at summer jam 2012

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
Regardless of what his opinion may be, Nicki was signed on as the headliner. You don't go out there spraying "fu*k that bullsh*t" in regards to one of her songs and her fan base. As much as I agree with what Rosenberg said, him and Hot 97 fu*ked up big. lol there's a level of professionalism to be had
 6 years ago '11        #22
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ballergenetics said:
care to elaborate dude in the nud3 ?
Ciph is the dude who speaks after the Pete audio goes off but Zer0 is right that's when it clicked for me too. Watch the video, I don't think it's 2 minutes long...
 6 years ago '04        #23
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Since when is it "real n*gga sh*t" to go in on a female like they did. I understand a shot and quick diss but "fake a.ss lying a.ss...(i couldn't make out the rest)" was over the top. When Lil' Kim and Eve were in the game, nobody ever went in like that. The problem is Cash Money has no body to bust heads. Back in the day, you talk that crazy, and DMX or BIG would be at your front door.

I'm not a fan of Nicki's music, but as a business woman she has earned all my respect. She worked herself to the top, did what she had to do, created a cult following, and even came back to NY to show love even though the city didn't support her when she was coming up. Shame on NY pretending like they run the rap game
 6 years ago '10        #24
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I think people are letting their hate for nicki minaj lead them to be biased for rosenberg

he can speak his mind in another setting but the bottom line is that it was unprofessional to say that there

your radio station's big concert and you go out of your way to diss the headliner is just stupid

and for the record I don't think nicki should have let wayne talk her out of performing but still it was not necessary for rosenberg to voice his opinion there
 6 years ago '04        #25
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,489 | Props total: 6069 6069
 Bucnasty00 said:
Regardless of what his opinion may be, Nicki was signed on as the headliner. You don't go out there spraying "fu*k that bullsh*t" in regards to one of her songs and her fan base. As much as I agree with what Rosenberg said, him and Hot 97 fu*ked up big. lol there's a level of professionalism to be had
we as a scoiety look up to these fukkin rappers too much and think they deserve better when really they dont sh*t for us but give us music and really nothing more fuk if she was a headliner the song is trash and sh*t while u at if u go have nicki there performing that sh*t get katy perry a.ss up there too wit lady antebellum while ya at it
 6 years ago '06        #26
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,574 | Props total: 3495 3495
nicki should've just went on, did her entire set then at the end say "Hol up! stop the music! fu*k Rosenburg!" ....proceed to drop the mic and have faces like

06-04-2012, 02:32 PM         #27
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
thas so much of a fu*king reach..she SIGNED on to headline aka it was her choice to perform at summerjam..y would she sign on if she didnt want to perform? in her hometown of all places..c'mon son
Please. New york shows that bi*ch NO love. She's an EMBARASSMENT. In the home town of people like busta rhymes, biggie, lil kim, foxy brown, jay z, mos def, talib kweli, lord tariq & peter gunz, fabolous, big l, 50 cent, remy martin, fat joe, big pun, big l, camron, juelz, jim jones, vado, corey gunz, krs1, wu tang clan, mf doom, mase, dmx, the lox, and so many others, please tell me, what the fu*k is a "nicki minaj". Foh fu*king corny a.ss broad.

DipsetSoulja said:
wow. I wish Power 106 Djs could be that real out here. Much Respect to Rosenberg.

[pic - click to view]

Wait. Are u in nyc??? Its not power 105 no more??

Last edited by Brooklyn; 06-04-2012 at 02:35 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #28
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
anyone who says they're wrong are delusional or lying to theirselfs. 1 person's opinion, not even on the main stage?? cmon your a suppoused to be a pro gotta be able to take it and go out and do your thing, shut em up that way. not run away, wayne's wack. they can all go play the Z100 concert next year fu*k em
 6 years ago '08        #29
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,840 | Props total: 9159 9159
im happy the world is saying fu*k nicki minaj. fake a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #30
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Brooklyn said:
Please. New york shows that bi*ch NO love. She's an EMBARASSMENT. In the home town of people like busta rhymes, biggie, lil kim, foxy brown, jay z, mos def, talib kweli, lord tariq & peter gunz, fabolous, big l, 50 cent, remy martin, fat joe, big pun, big l, camron, juelz, jim jones, vado, corey gunz, krs1, wu tang clan, mf doom, mase, dmx, the lox, and so many others, please tell me, what the fu*k is a "nicki minaj". Foh fu*king corny a.ss broad.

LOL chick listed the whole 90s. Lord Tariq?

There's a lot of Power and Hot hip hop stations
 6 years ago '12        #31
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,742 | Props total: 610 610
 Illuminati said:
im happy the world is saying fu*k nicki minaj. fake a.ss bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #32
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
seriously. They pulled out because he gave his opinion on Nicki. WEAK !

6 years ago '04        #33
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
 Brooklyn said:

damn, u brought out a whole list of people, no one was talkin about...im stating the fact y wouldnt she want to perform in her hometown? which is what rosenberg is saying..no matter what she means to hip-hop, nothing changes where she is from..everyone from the tri-state knows what it means to be on that summerjam stage, legends touch that sh*t..im sayin, for them to say she wouldnt want to perform there, after signing to perform there in the first place, is a reach

power 106 is in cali btw
 06-04-2012, 02:48 PM         #34
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [ICE][COLD] said:
Since when is it "real n*gga sh*t" to go in on a female like they did. I understand a shot and quick diss but "fake a.ss lying a.ss...(i couldn't make out the rest)" was over the top. When Lil' Kim and Eve were in the game, nobody ever went in like that. The problem is Cash Money has no body to bust heads. Back in the day, you talk that crazy, and DMX or BIG would be at your front door.

I'm not a fan of Nicki's music, but as a business woman she has earned all my respect. She worked herself to the top, did what she had to do, created a cult following, and even came back to NY to show love even though the city didn't support her when she was coming up. Shame on NY pretending like they run the rap game
Bad analogy. Because lil kim and eve can actually rap, unlike nicki. Pop sh*t about them bi*ches and they'd be at ur front door with the goons. Nicki is garbage she's pus*y her whole squad is pus*y and they need to be popped. fu*k what u heard.

ondatpurple said:
I think people are letting their hate for nicki minaj lead them to be biased for rosenberg

he can speak his mind in another setting but the bottom line is that it was unprofessional to say that there

your radio station's big concert and you go out of your way to diss the headliner is just stupid

and for the record I don't think nicki should have let wayne talk her out of performing but still it was not necessary for rosenberg to voice his opinion there
If n*ggaz ain't know by now that's what hot nine seven do! They will ether u reguardless of time an/or place. This type of sh*t been going down sinc the 90s so idk why everyone actin all shocked and appauled for.

And how is he going out of his way to diss her when all he's doin is pointing out the obvious. That she sucks more than d!ck. Him saying she's wack is as obvious as him sayin her hair is. Pink. Would she have cried and refused to perform if he said that. Instead???
 06-04-2012, 02:52 PM         #35
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
damn, u brought out a whole list of people, no one was talkin about...im stating the fact y wouldnt she want to perform in her hometown? which is what rosenberg is saying..no matter what she means to hip-hop, nothing changes where she is from..everyone from the tri-state knows what it means to be on that summerjam stage, legends touch that sh*t..im sayin, for them to say she wouldnt want to perform there, after signing to perform there in the first place, is a reach

power 106 is in cali btw
That bi*ch gets less love than jim jones. That's bad. Atleast harlem still got his back.
She's like worse than lil cease status.
 6 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 Brooklyn said:
Bad analogy. Because lil kim and eve can actually rap, unlike nicki. Pop sh*t about them bi*ches and they'd be at ur front door with the goons. Nicki is garbage she's pus*y her whole squad is pus*y and they need to be popped. fu*k what u heard.

If n*ggaz ain't know by now that's what hot nine seven do! They will ether u reguardless of time an/or place. This type of sh*t been going down sinc the 90s so idk why everyone actin all shocked and appauled for.

And how is he going out of his way to diss her when all he's doin is pointing out the obvious. That she sucks more than d!ck. Him saying she's wack is as obvious as him sayin her hair is. Pink. Would she have cried and refused to perform if he said that. Instead???
you ignoring the business of it

its unprofessional

they should have never booked her to do the concert in the first place
 06-04-2012, 02:57 PM         #37
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:

its unprofessional

n*gga are u from new york? Prrobably not cuz if u were u should know that HOT 97 ain't NEVER been professional.

This is the same radio station that clowned on Aaliyahs plane crash when she died. But y'all shocked cuz n*ggaz called nicki wack. Hot nine seven been unprofessional, been ruthless, been not giving a fu*k and will continue not to give a fu*k forever more....
 06-04-2012, 02:58 PM         #38
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:

its unprofessional

Unprofessional?

Whatever happened to "the opinions of such and such do not represent the opinion of Hot97 as a radio station"

Dude said the song was wack, its not like he went on a racist rant about the bi*ch. This is hip-hop, if YMCMB felt some type of way, then state it on stage instead of being n some diva bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #39
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
we as a scoiety look up to these fukkin rappers too much and think they deserve better when really they dont sh*t for us but give us music and really nothing more fuk if she was a headliner the song is trash and sh*t while u at if u go have nicki there performing that sh*t get katy perry a.ss up there too wit lady antebellum while ya at it
Doesn't matter, song still gets play on Hot 97 regardless of what we on Boxden may think, and especially regardless of what Rosenberg thinks. You just don't trash the person you signed on to finish off your show AN HOUR BEFORE SHE GOES ON (or however long it was before she was supposed to go on).

I don't like Nicki Minaj in the slightest, and I think she's fallen way off. I hate Starships even more. But there's a time and place for everything. Just because we live in society that is dependent on social media, doesn't mean we can treat every situation like it, airing out our own opinions whenever we want. fu*k Nicki Minaj, but I don't blame her/Wayne
 6 years ago '10        #40
space
space
 Brooklyn said:
n*gga are u from new york? Prrobably not cuz if u were u should know that HOT 97 ain't NEVER been professional.

This is the same radio station that clowned on Aaliyahs plane crash when she died. But y'all shocked cuz n*ggaz called nicki wack. Hot nine seven been unprofessional, been ruthless, been not giving a fu*k and will continue not to give a fu*k forever more....
star and bucwild got fired didn't they?

REAL_NESS said:
Unprofessional?

Whatever happened to "the opinions of such and such do not represent the opinion of Hot97 as a radio station"

Dude said the song was wack, its not like he went on a racist rant about the bi*ch. This is hip-hop, if YMCMB felt some type of way, then state it on stage instead of being n some diva bullsh*t
I said they shouldn't have booked the bi*ch if they was gonna sh*t on her like that

they undermined their own self
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy