The Breakfast Club Ethers Hot 97 & Peter Rosenberg Over Nicki Minaj Summer Jam Beef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 greedy87 said:
smh at hot97.. that was lame to pay someone to perform and turn around and diss em...
Peter Rosenberg aint pay nobody sh*t though.
 6 years ago '11        #82
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4941 4941
dont agree at all ...
 6 years ago '06        #83
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
aint like young money gives a fu*k about breakfast club either since they hating on drake heavy as fu*k and wish he could come on their show but drake won't give them that gratitude
 6 years ago '04        #84
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
Alotta hate coming from the breakfast club, towards hot 97. Clearly they used this situation to go in. I aint mad at em doe.
 6 years ago '05        #85
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
fu*k outta here he sh*t he said was unprofessional considering she was headlining but he never told a lie.. That sh*t aint Hip Hop. Props to Pete Rosenberg
 6 years ago '05        #86
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
I cant believe that in 2012.....there are still people that honestly think that Nicki Manaj and YMCMB matter.....or have this celebrity type pull. Most people in the real world dont know who the fu*k they are, and if they did hear of them.....the dont give 2 sh*ts of how they think they important....

raise your hand if you're NOT in the 12-18 yr old KIDS bracket........got damn
 06-04-2012, 04:26 PM         #87
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My thing is, they did the right thing for not appearing onstage after that rant, because the consensus would have that they're chumps for letting him disrespect their artist and then be expected to perform afterward. It's not that Rosenberg holds weight but at the same time, if the radio station are going not check him for it, then it sends the message of " we don't respect your work but we want that same body of work that we don't respect to make up this music". And I personally don't like their music for the most part but applaud them for taking a stand, even if it may have upset some fans which btw, I don't know if anyone caught it or not, DJ Envy was hinting during his People's Choice Mix, that they had something cooking up with YMCMB.
 06-04-2012, 04:33 PM         #88
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LyricalSkyllz said:
fu*k outta here he sh*t he said was unprofessional considering she was headlining but he never told a lie.. That sh*t aint Hip Hop. Props to Pete Rosenberg
But the thing is, real or not, it was unprofessional because his job was to emcee/host the concert not go off on rant about "real" hip-hop. He should have kept his mouth closed. At any job you work at, there is going to be something that you don't like about it, whether it's the product you gotta sell or the music you have to "support" and like any job, you have a choice to make-do your job or left that job go. If he feels that way, then he needs to find another avenue to work in, where he can have his "real" hip-hop cake and eat it too, cause its not happeneding in regular radio where young markets:big advertising dollars smh.
 6 years ago '07        #89
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ImInHerMouth said:
Jesus Christ are you that daft?

Charlamagne didn't and probably wouldn't diss Wayne at a venue his employer was getting Wayne to perform at. It is absolutely retarded. No matter how you twist it. Kanye or Jay wouldn't have taken that. And Rosenberg wouldn't have dared said it no matter how much dub-step they make.
n*gga shut the fu*k up. You sad you didn't get to see Nicki perform or something? You in here defending them like you're on the payroll.
 6 years ago '11        #90
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
this thing going to become a whole new animal
 06-04-2012, 04:41 PM         #91
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
yall some real sucka a.ss n*ggas. No way a n*gga gonna diss me and my music then ask me to perform for him so I can make his company some money.
They already made the money

Youngin19 said:
then i'd invite everyone who bought tickets and wanted to see me perform to a free show at a venue that's not sponsored by that bi*ch a.ss company...
which will cost the artists
 06-04-2012, 04:43 PM         #92
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
But the thing is, real or not, it was unprofessional because his job was to emcee/host the concert not go off on rant about "real" hip-hop. He should have kept his mouth closed. At any job you work at, there is going to be something that you don't like about it, whether it's the product you gotta sell or the music you have to "support" and like any job, you have a choice to make-do your job or left that job go. If he feels that way, then he needs to find another avenue to work in, where he can have his "real" hip-hop cake and eat it too, cause its not happeneding in regular radio where young markets:big advertising dollars smh.
He's not being fired, so his employers don't care. He did what he was hired to do... mouth off like all sensationalist shock jocks do. Get over it.
 6 years ago '05        #93
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I can tell the muthafu*kers who don't understand business or don't know the whole story....

He dissed her AT the concert...he also did in on the radio too...but you don't diss a muthafu*ker at THEY concert...she was fu*king headlining....Y'all n*ggas act like he would say that about Jeezy, Waka, Rick Ross, Maino...You can find fault in ALL of their music...but he won't acknowledge that sh*t because he isn't scared of Nicki..
 6 years ago '10        #94
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,193 | Props total: 13905 13905

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #95
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 J Rob said:
So they're just gonna act like Wayne and Nicki deserve NO blame AT ALL?

EDIT: Nevermind, of course they are, Hot 97 is their rival.

Right....so I don't know why people are taking sides so passionately. But I think Wayne and Nicki deserve more of the blame. I mean, come on, it's Peter fu*king Rosenberg! Who gives a sh*t?!? How are you going to disappoint your fans over some sh*t that a DJ that most people don't give a fu*k about says? Rosenberg is known for talking sh*t, so catching feelings over anything he says just makes you look like a bi*ch
Bingo!!!!!
 06-04-2012, 05:20 PM         #96
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smuggy said:
He's not being fired, so his employers don't care. He did what he was hired to do... mouth off like all sensationalist shock jocks do. Get over it.
I never said that he was getting fired, my point was he works for a radio station that hasn't played "real" hip-hop in years, so if he has such a problem with it then why continue to work there ? Like I work at Target, there is some things that I don't like there but I have a choice-I can either deal with it or work somewhere else.
 6 years ago '10        #97
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5867 5867
Angela sounded so cute trying to mock Flex with her little voice. Aw.
 06-04-2012, 05:21 PM         #98
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Dead@Flex Hogan

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #99
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 Hotboy1982 said:
My thing is, they did the right thing for not appearing onstage after that rant, because the consensus would have that they're chumps for letting him disrespect their artist and then be expected to perform afterward. It's not that Rosenberg holds weight but at the same time, if the radio station are going not check him for it, then it sends the message of " we don't respect your work but we want that same body of work that we don't respect to make up this music". And I personally don't like their music for the most part but applaud them for taking a stand, even if it may have upset some fans which btw, I don't know if anyone caught it or not, DJ Envy was hinting during his People's Choice Mix, that they had something cooking up with YMCMB.
She let her fans down dogg.....and if she did perform im sure peter whatever his name would have been checked by the station. She even had a chance to come out there and air him out in front of everybody. Bad move by wayne and company. She would have gotten big respect for checkin him in front of the whole show....then bring Nas back out and actually perform some of her hip hop records to show that nyc love. The industry is really turning real homo. The skinny jean movement i guess. lol
 6 years ago '10        #100
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 FlamboyantOne said:
I cant believe that in 2012.....there are still people that honestly think that Nicki Manaj and YMCMB matter.....or have this celebrity type pull. Most people in the real world dont know who the fu*k they are, and if they did hear of them.....the dont give 2 sh*ts of how they think they important....

raise your hand if you're NOT in the 12-18 yr old KIDS bracket........got damn
bruh, shut the fu*k up. Everyone knows who Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne are even if they dont listen to their music.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago