The Breakfast Club Ethers Hot 97 & Peter Rosenberg Over Nicki Minaj Summer Jam Beef

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 NO RELIGION said:
I thought 'i'll end your careers' was more a long the lines of exposing sh*t about them the general public and fans may not know. Somebody in this thread said hot97 was playing nicki/Ymcmb on hot97 this morning.
He wouldn't do that. Even if he had something, he wouldn't do that.
 6 years ago '12        #62
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2404 2404
 NO RELIGION said:
I didn't know n*ggas got paid to perform at summer jam. I thought it was promo or on some 'you perform-we spin your records' type sh*t.
I thought the same thing, the radio stations are the ones making them popular, you would figure they perform for free or for a small fee...
 6 years ago '09        #63
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
He did it much better:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #64
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 infam0uskills said:
not when your at work and on company time, for a client that your company hired to be the headliner of their concert of the year.

On personal time, yea you can do as you please, but not when youre "working"
You have to remember you're on BX, a lot of these kids probably don't have jobs. They don't know what professionalism is.
 6 years ago '07        #65
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Yea like Charlemagne doesn't diss Wayne and drake every chance he gets it is what it is. Rosenberg wasn't afraid to bite his tongue. Wayne got hurt by it. Too bad n*gga.
 06-04-2012, 01:42 PM         #66
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Rosenberg works for a hip hop radio, his work is to talk.

If Rosenberg had said that Starship was dope, nobody would've said it's unprofessional.

But why the opposite doesn't work ?

The only form of talk "artists" tolerate nowadays is promotion and d!ckriding.
The problem that no one seems to understand is that was unprofessional, he has the right to his opinion true that, but he also has a job at the very radio station that plays what he claims he doesnt support, and he disrespected the headliner before she had a chance to to come and perform, fans or not, their camp would have looked liked chumps to come out and perform after that.
 6 years ago '04        #67
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 Mathematic said:
if you feel this way then, why voice your opinion about his opinion? you see where im going with this? if you dont care about Summer Jam or the whole situation, in anyway...why diss Rosenberg?. why even come in the thread? If Summer jam is wack...why do you care if Nicki performs there or not?? Knock it off B
I didnt voice my opinion about rosenberg, someone said something that rosenberg cant voice his opinion or some sh*t. I just said you cant be voicing your opinion when you are on company time.

When did I even diss rosenberg? The summerjam fiasco is trending right now on the internet and on boxden. No other act from summerjam is getting even a lick of attention right now (just proves how wack the concert was) and this is a hiphop forum thats open to the public correct? Summer jam is wack, I dont care if nikki performs or not.

At the end of the day, Rosenberg is an employee for Hot97. An employee of Hot97 gave his personal opinion at a Hot97 event about a client Hot97 had hired to headline their event. The client felt offended and did not perform, thats all. You do that at any other type of job/career setting and you will get a pink slip and a reserved slot on the unemployment line.
 6 years ago '11        #68
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Kid Cunner said:
You have to remember you're on BX, a lot of these kids probably don't have jobs. They don't know what professionalism is.
Good point.

Bruce Leeroy said:
Yea like Charlemagne doesn't diss Wayne and drake every chance he gets it is what it is. Rosenberg wasn't afraid to bite his tongue. Wayne got hurt by it. Too bad n*gga.
Jesus Christ are you that daft?

Charlamagne didn't and probably wouldn't diss Wayne at a venue his employer was getting Wayne to perform at. It is absolutely retarded. No matter how you twist it. Kanye or Jay wouldn't have taken that. And Rosenberg wouldn't have dared said it no matter how much dub-step they make.
 06-04-2012, 02:22 PM         #69
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:

Charlamagne didn't and probably wouldn't diss Wayne at a venue his employer was getting Wayne to perform at. It is absolutely retarded. No matter how you twist it. Kanye or Jay wouldn't have taken that. And Rosenberg wouldn't have dared said it no matter how much dub-step they make.
If radio was that concerned about money, it'd be in their best interest to never let their personalities diss artists... period. They don't care about offending artists... they care about this right here. Ratings and people talking about their station. This is being talked about everywhere... mission accomplished.
 6 years ago '09        #70
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,020 | Props total: 22346 22346
they #8 in the market its real cold out there
 6 years ago '09        #71
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
So...it's wrong for people to express their opinions now?
 06-04-2012, 02:32 PM         #72
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some real sucka a.ss n*ggas. No way a n*gga gonna diss me and my music then ask me to perform for him so I can make his company some money. I'd slap the sh*t out that n*gga for even asking me to perform. fu*k outta here!

then i'd invite everyone who bought tickets and wanted to see me perform to a free show at a venue that's not sponsored by that bi*ch a.ss company...
 6 years ago '06        #73
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: So I guess people got selective memory on here bout da whole Jay-Z vs BET $h!t deal'n wit Chris Brown. When Jay took himself & Beyonce off da bill bcuz Chris Brown would be there n!gg@z was rant'n & rave'n bout how much of a "Boss" Jay is.

Not surprise'n in da least bit see'n as how Boxsip is a Wayne hate'n haven & da land of double standards & Hip Hopcrisy(hypocrisy).
 6 years ago '08        #74
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,275 | Props total: 13647 13647
Wouldve been even better if charlamagne did it
 6 years ago '10        #75
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
Bclub def wacc for this 1..the chick agreed to do show while he been talkin bout ur wacc track but u get mad the day of..
 6 years ago '10        #76
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Drop that bomb. Turn the bomb off.

6 years ago '09        #77
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17924 17924
 6 years ago '10        #78
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
i thought tht was bi*ch shyt not boss..

AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: So I guess people got selective memory on here bout da whole Jay-Z vs BET $h!t deal'n wit Chris Brown. When Jay took himself & Beyonce off da bill bcuz Chris Brown would be there n!gg@z was rant'n & rave'n bout how much of a "Boss" Jay is.

Not surprise'n in da least bit see'n as how Boxsip is a Wayne hate'n haven & da land of double standards & Hip Hopcrisy(hypocrisy).
 6 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
 NO RELIGION said:
did flex actually say 'im not playing anymore YMCMB/Minaj' records or are n*ggas just running with sh*t as usual? I dont remember him saying that.
he said he not going to play commercial sh!t no more....then played rihanna and beyonce in his set
 6 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
 Mathematic said:
im saying...

these dudes need to take of the capes....Nicki doesn't give a fu*k about them..
none of these rappers give a fuk about us...so why are we even talking about em

SHUT THIS SH!T DOWN
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago