The Breakfast Club Ethers Hot 97 & Peter Rosenberg Over Nicki Minaj Summer Jam Beef

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2012, 12:01 PM         #41
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas can't express their own feelings anymore?This sh*t is softer than i thought
 6 years ago '04        #42
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
 Trill Clinton said:
n*ggas can't express their own feelings anymore?This sh*t is softer than i thought
not when your at work and on company time, for a client that your company hired to be the headliner of their concert of the year.

On personal time, yea you can do as you please, but not when youre "working"
 6 years ago '08        #43
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 infam0uskills said:
not when your at work and on company time, for a client that your company hired to be the headliner of their concert of the year.

man shut the fu*k up...

you sound like a

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by supervillain; 06-04-2012 at 12:10 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #44
space
space
 23codez said:
So the other 100 times that he dissed her on the radio were done in private?
im saying...

these dudes need to take of the capes....Nicki doesn't give a fu*k about them..
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 Mathematic said:
man shut the fu*k up...

you sound like a

[pic - click to view]

you mad?

oh no this n*gga just used the more repetitive .gif used in the other weezy/ymcmb thread!

fu*k outta here n*gga
 06-04-2012, 12:15 PM         #46
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
truth be told hot 97 is on it's last legs, they don't need to be beefing with a label with some of the most top selling rappers.

from a business standpoint it's suicide, also the fact that YMCMB is cool with 90% of rappers and do collabs, so how u gonna ban the records which the listeners want to hear?

flex tried to boycott dre and em, which was dumb last time around and it backfired

flex needs to start thinking, 50cent is done, he can suck fif d!ck all day, but dudeaint gonna be shiftin records like that anymore
 6 years ago '09        #47
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
fu*k nicki minaj...
rosenberg called that sh*t as it is. total sell out record.
get that sh*t all the way the fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '06        #48
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,926 | Props total: 7615 7615
Why didn't lil Wayne let nicki perform for her fans and afterwards on stage diss the fukk out of hot97. Wouldn't this be better than standing up the innocent fans? Wayne ain't the brighest star in the sky, but dude been making dumb moves the past couple of weeks.
 06-04-2012, 12:31 PM         #49
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
pete was wrong because it was unprofessional to say that to your headliner.

even tho I'm glad pete did that but it was wrong.

I think wayne shouldn't of pulled her and I think it would of been dope if she performed and said fu*k pete and anybody that hating on my music" publicly embarrassed him and everybody else hating.
Exactly, should have flipped it on him and made him look like the dumbass instead of bein bi*chmade and runnin home.... don't really care though YMCM sucks d!ck, all of em.
 6 years ago '08        #50
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
you mad?

oh no this n*gga just used the more repetitive .gif used in the other weezy/ymcmb thread!

fu*k outta here n*gga
mad about what??? seems like you're the one mad about Rosenberg's opinion, because he told the truth about your fav rapper and her boss caught feelings......

like i said, you sound like a

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #51
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 Mathematic said:
mad about what??? seems like you're the one mad about Rosenberg's opinion, because he told the truth about your fav rapper and her boss caught feelings......

like i said, you sound like a

[pic - click to view]

lol i can careless about the whole situation, I was just explaining that he couldve voiced his opinion as he pleased but not when youre on the working clock. Anyone try that sh*t anywhere else while working, wont have a job the next morning. Summer jam has been wack the last 4-5 years already. Dipset dont even close out the show nomore, n*ggas is passed summer jam events.

Its a boss move when you can take a breach of contract or whatever hot 97 plans to do legally and not give a fu*k.
 06-04-2012, 12:48 PM         #53
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
no shots at you synthesis but n*ggas dont know what the fu*k they talking about. Flex wasn't going at Dre and ~M~ he said no more interscope records because 50 was into in with interscope.
so thats as good as boycotting em and dre since they are interscopes biggest money makers

flex doesnt have that kind of power

if he thinks he can ban every drake, nicki, weezy, busta etc record and every collab they do with ross or kanye or jay, how does that work?

he's just a sh*tty dj who will be coppin pleas next week, this aint the 90's, he aint NY's spokesperson

this is why i fu*k with sway, it keeps it neutral and unbiased and doesnt fake the funk, speaks his mind but respectful, flex is just a bi*ch
 06-04-2012, 12:58 PM         #54
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
did flex actually say 'im not playing anymore YMCMB/Minaj' records or are n*ggas just running with sh*t as usual? I dont remember him saying that.
flex is a bi*ch made dude, u gotta read behind the lines of what he was saying, which was basically he will not be playing "commercial" rap music anymore and that they have lost the streets now

it doesnt take a genius to figure out who he is going at i.e wayne and nicki and the YMCMB for pulling out of Summer Jam

he doesnt need to say it, everyone knows what he meant and all that "i'll end ur careers"
 6 years ago '11        #55
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 23codez said:
People that don't understand THIS, I simply can't respect as human beings. You can't run like a coward when someone says something about you that you don't like.
This is the music industry. Not a grade school fist f!ght.
 6 years ago '11        #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 infam0uskills said:
lol i can careless about the whole situation, I was just explaining that he couldve voiced his opinion as he pleased but not when youre on the working clock. Anyone try that sh*t anywhere else while working, wont have a job the next morning. Summer jam has been wack the last 4-5 years already. Dipset dont even close out the show nomore, n*ggas is passed summer jam events.

Its a boss move when you can take a breach of contract or whatever hot 97 plans to do legally and not give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '08        #57
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
if you feel this way then, why voice your opinion about his opinion? you see where im going with this? if you dont care about Summer Jam or the whole situation, in anyway...why diss Rosenberg?. why even come in the thread? If Summer jam is wack...why do you care if Nicki performs there or not?? Knock it off B
 06-04-2012, 01:04 PM         #58
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:

Rosenberg works for a hip hop radio, his work is to talk.

If Rosenberg had said that Starship was dope, nobody would've said it's unprofessional.

But why the opposite doesn't work ?

The only form of talk "artists" tolerate nowadays is promotion and d!ckriding.
 6 years ago '10        #59
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
power 105 dont give two sh*ts about nicki minaj

they just hopping in cuz they see it as an opportunity to one up the competition
 6 years ago '12        #60
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
fu*k nicki minaj get that bullsh*t outta here

Rosenberg is that n*gga lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy