Peter Rosenberg stands by his Summer Jam comments (via Twitter)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
at ppl saying Rosenberg was unprofessional. He goes to work in a t-shirt and jeans everyday. What type of professionalism do you expect with that type of culture? He's hosting a concert which is infamous for Jay-Z putting up pictures of Prodigy doing ballet and 50 Cent throwing chairs on stage. And yall people are talking about professionalism? It's summer jam, not a board meeting
 6 years ago '07        #62
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16038 16038
 Lot17 said:
But why would you get mad if it's not something that was even meant to be catered to your genre? Hot 97 doesn't play Starships, the record was never sent to Urban radio, and Nicki wasn't even gonna perform it. n*gga just wants to talk sh*t. He'd never say that sh*t if it was a dude. If Flo Rida was listed to hit that stage, you'd think he'd be poppin off like that? Lol NOPE
me mad..or in general.. Im not sure the full story.. but with what you said why would she not perform at all if the diss was for a song she wasn't planning to perform.. is peter mad? I don't think being honest is mad.. and in this case wayne and nicki backed out..cause they are mad..
 06-04-2012, 04:23 PM         #63
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki is horrible. Straight garbage. Who buys that sh*t? Apparently a few million sheep.
 6 years ago '04        #64
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 23codez said:
You would be trying to get your money back because of someones opinion on a song? WTF has happened to this world?

Getting his money back because he paid for a concert and the headliner didn't show up...
 6 years ago '04        #65
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Good for Rosenberg. People are too scared to say how they really feel and get pressured to like sh*t so you wont sound like a "hater"
 6 years ago '10        #66
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
 DoMieD said:
Rosenburg > Fake a.ss wanna be barb Nicki Wacknaj

...c'mon tho, bruh. Lol.

...tha f*ck? This the best you could've thought of?
 6 years ago '05        #67
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 658 658
 DoMieD said:
Rosenburg > Fake a.ss wanna be barb Nicki Wacknaj
 6 years ago '09        #68
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
what is wrong with him thinking that song is trash...not like he bullsh*ttin
 6 years ago '12        #69
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 *Missy* said:
Ive been tryin to figure this out for the longest. If u consider the song or artist not "hip hop" and u clearly don't fit into the targeted audience, wtf is the problem? How is a artist performing songs for a different genre or different audience not related to "hip hop" affecting "hip hop"? Just attack/support rap artist only (because clearly to be considered "hip hop" u can ONLY do strictly hard core rap and not branch out to other audiences, styles, or genres at all period).
so nicki minaj doesnt consider herself a rap artist anymore??

nobody sayin its AFFECTING hip hop but look at her roots and what got her here and how she still tries to appeal to rap audiences..but you imply shes not a rap artist

as hip hop fans they have a right to voice an opinion
 06-04-2012, 07:53 PM         #70
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ezduzit said:
so nicki minaj doesnt consider herself a rap artist anymore??

nobody sayin its AFFECTING hip hop but look at her roots and what got her here and how she still tries to appeal to rap audiences..but you imply shes not a rap artist

as hip hop fans they have a right to voice an opinion
I'm not implying anything, just speakin on what Ive observed as reader of this section. Like i said why not attack/support artist that ONLY do rap because according to some people that are making the complaints to be considered "hip hop" u can ONLY do strictly hard core rap and not branch out to other audiences, styles, or genres at all period. I still don't see the point you're tryin to make, but I guess u can't participate in any other style or genra of music if u also rap or started out rappin?
 6 years ago '05        #71
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 StateProperty88 said:
Nice to see someone not retract their comments after sh*t gets real
 6 years ago '12        #72
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Rosenberg has every right to speak his mind as a DJ. FOH these people talking about his unprofessionalism. And dude said this a minute ago, not yesterday. Aand it's the truth. Aaand if Wayne is butthurt over someone's opinion, I'm glad they pulled out. Hip-hop doesn't need that soft a.ss f*ggotry anywhere near SJ.

No blame on NM though, even though I can't stand her pop a.ss. She did what she was told, just like any wh0ore does when her pimp speaks. This was lil tamagachi's punk a.ss decision.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #73
kw7dc 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 5 5
that pusha gif is hilarious
 6 years ago '11        #74
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 Chief Dee said:
Let's be honest as males though, are songs like Starship even catered to us? Are we even the targeted audience? I dont think so, so what's the point of dissing somebody over a chick song that wasnt made for us to begin with?
 6 years ago '11        #75
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 4575 4575
Rosenburg is right but there is a penalty for keeping it real now she might not give u a interview and she won't do ur shows
 06-04-2012, 11:12 PM         #76
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AS IF hot 97 will crumble without her.......^^^^^^^^^^^
 6 years ago '04        #77
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Ez the Don said:
Rosenberg has every right to speak his mind as a DJ. FOH these people talking about his unprofessionalism. And dude said this a minute ago, not yesterday. Aand it's the truth. Aaand if Wayne is butthurt over someone's opinion, I'm glad they pulled out. Hip-hop doesn't need that soft a.ss f*ggotry anywhere near SJ.

No blame on NM though, even though I can't stand her pop a.ss. She did what she was told, just like any wh0ore does when her pimp speaks. This was lil tamagachi's punk a.ss decision.

[pic - click to view]

he dissed her on stage yesterday live at the event

personally i wanted to see what she had in store, just based off that she had foxy, nas, and beenie man coming on stage with her
 6 years ago '06        #78
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 06-04-2012, 11:50 PM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any man thats mad because nikki didnt make them a "real hip hop" song to listen to is a f*g
 06-05-2012, 12:22 AM         #80
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k is Peter Rosenberg? lmao, people supposed to care what he has to say about music or somethin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy