Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
 651
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
759 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 201
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17027 17027
 lilsnatch770 said:
I'm torn between the 16 and 32 GB. Probably getting the 16 because I have an IPOD for music. I can't bring my phone to the gym because it's old and dirty and people sweating and touching the weights, then me touching the phone is a no-go.
What gym you use?
 6 years ago '04        #142
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 Y.G. said:
What gym you use?
One in my town. It's not a big brand name one. Plus, I think I'd feel that way at any gym. People sweat at the gym (some might less than others) but once they touch anything on their body, it gets on their hands and then onto the weights.

Maybe I'm a germaphobe or something but gym just doesn't seem somewhere I would take my phone.
 6 years ago '06        #143
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
 lilsnatch770 said:
I'm torn between the 16 and 32 GB. Probably getting the 16 because I have an IPOD for music. I can't bring my phone to the gym because it's old and dirty and people sweating and touching the weights, then me touching the phone is a no-go.
cop the 16gb then cop a 32gb card for $20 off ebay
 6 years ago '05        #144
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17027 17027
 lilsnatch770 said:
One in my town. It's not a big brand name one. Plus, I think I'd feel that way at any gym. People sweat at the gym (some might less than others) but once they touch anything on their body, it gets on their hands and then onto the weights.

Maybe I'm a germaphobe or something but gym just doesn't seem somewhere I would take my phone.
Naw, I'm the same way.

I hate sweaty n*ggas sweatin all over the equipment and sh*t. I go out of my way to use different benches/weights/treadmills if I see a n*gga pouring gobs of sweat everywhere.
 6 years ago '06        #145
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Tiko377 said:
so on vzw its $ 706.86 including tax for the 32 gb.......

really tempted to get it on my cc then sell my iPhone 4s the next day......
It said 649.99 on there website.
 6 years ago '06        #146
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I'm about to go to Verizon and preorder it fu*k it,that money won't be in the casket with me when I'm dead lmao
 6 years ago '10        #147
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 2617 2617
 JCSIII said:
I'm about to go to Verizon and preorder it fu*k it,that money won't be in the casket with me when I'm dead lmao
 6 years ago '06        #148
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
 JCSIII said:
It said 649.99 on there website.
he said including tax
 6 years ago '04        #149
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 Y.G. said:
Naw, I'm the same way.

I hate sweaty n*ggas sweatin all over the equipment and sh*t. I go out of my way to use different benches/weights/treadmills if I see a n*gga pouring gobs of sweat everywhere.
I'm not sure if sweat is dirty but it seems like it is to me way off topic I know
 6 years ago '04        #150
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,845 | Props total: 2867 2867
 JCSIII said:
I'm about to go to Verizon and preorder it fu*k it,that money won't be in the casket with me when I'm dead lmao


That's how you gotta do sh*t sometimes bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #151
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,845 | Props total: 2867 2867
I'll stick with the white one. Saw a small picture of the red one and it looks more metallic pink than red.
 6 years ago '10        #152
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,171 | Props total: 10064 10064
The red one that is in pictures is just a rendering
 6 years ago '09        #153
DesertEagle 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 2279 2279
 Seymore Cake said:
The red one that is in pictures is just a rendering
The red one won't be available until late summer
 6 years ago '06        #154
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
i ordered my cases already n a 32gb chip im readyyyy
 6 years ago '05        #155
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
 JCSIII said:
I'm about to go to Verizon and preorder it fu*k it,that money won't be in the casket with me when I'm dead lmao
That's how we roll.
 6 years ago '04        #156
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 Rique said:
i ordered my cases already n a 32gb chip im readyyyy
Where did you get your case
 6 years ago '06        #157
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
^ ebay
 6 years ago '09        #158
Tiko377 1914 heat pts1914
space
avatar space
space
$16,050 | Props total: 10318 10318
s voice seems really lame don't get why Samsung would release it
 6 years ago '06        #159
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,638 | Props total: 19959 19959
So AT&T is expected to ship on Monday. Most likely Sprint and Tmobile will do the same
 6 years ago '04        #160
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Rique said:
So AT&T is expected to ship on Monday. Most likely Sprint and Tmobile will do the same
Where'd you see that at?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
117 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy