Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #561
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 AnaMayShun said:
It should be in stores this week. I think most stores are afraid to say when, because they don't want the shipment to get pushed back again and look like they lied to the customers.
let's hope... even though I got the phone from best buy and tecnically have 30 days to exchange and 10 to return.. soon as either get the phone ill make my move..
 5 years ago '07        #562
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
MOTHERfu*k SPRINT MAN

i come in here see anamay post about the 32 gb shipping and mine still looks the same, i been patient but now im getting fu*king pissed

fu*k you all that have it already i hope yo phone get a virus and self-destructs





/rant
 5 years ago '04        #563
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Rique said:
Keep the Evo
thought crossed my mind... ive owned the OG evo and even the 3d.. i don't hate htc like a lot of folks do. I've only rooted Samsung phones and the process is super easy, only real reason I give Samsung the nod. this Evo LTE is legit though.
 5 years ago '05        #564
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Manny05 said:
Downtown has lte and Wow I love it.
The speed >>>>>>>
It's by far the best phone I've ever owned
Did you run a speed test? WOuld love to see what speed people are actually getting
 5 years ago '04        #565
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Syphernix said:
MOTHERfu*k SPRINT MAN

i come in here see anamay post about the 32 gb shipping and mine still looks the same, i been patient but now im getting fu*king pissed

fu*k you all that have it already i hope yo phone get a virus and self-destructs





/rant
Give it some time. When they started shipping the 16GB's people didn't get their tracking til late at night or the next day. You can always try the UPS tracking I posted probably around page 17. You just got to track by reference then use your Sprint Account # and your zip code and it will tell you if they have anything started to ship for you.
 5 years ago '06        #566
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
 AnaMayShun said:
Give it some time. When they started shipping the 16GB's people didn't get their tracking til late at night or the next day. You can always try the UPS tracking I posted probably around page 17. You just got to track by reference then use your Sprint Account # and your zip code and it will tell you if they have anything started to ship for you.
Nah they gave tracking # the second it shipped man
 5 years ago '06        #567
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1

It's fast as fu*k
And the battery is meh.. It dies quicker but it's worth it because of the speed. You're basically on wifi and it's the sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #568
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Rique said:
Nah they gave tracking # the second it shipped man
I didn't mean, they'll hold back. I'm just saying, it was recently noted that they have started to ship them out. So they probably didn't get to his phone yet. But there's still a small chance that the UPS site could have it their system at the same time, or a lil before. I think once they scan it, both tracking systems have it noted.
 5 years ago '07        #569
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 Gmitch528 said:
thought crossed my mind... ive owned the OG evo and even the 3d.. i don't hate htc like a lot of folks do. I've only rooted Samsung phones and the process is super easy, only real reason I give Samsung the nod. this Evo LTE is legit though.
its mad easy to root the evo too. I was in the same boat as u regarding returning the EVO but i decided to just keep it. I still have a few weeks to return it if i change my mind, tho
 5 years ago '09        #570
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
avatar space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
can you guys change the lock screen to how it is like the nexus with the slide to unlock type thing? or it has to be like touch whiz ?
 5 years ago '05        #571
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Manny05 said:

It's fast as fu*k
And the battery is meh.. It dies quicker but it's worth it because of the speed. You're basically on wifi and it's the sh*t.


Ill def take that! If sprint can get those kind of speeds in SD sometime soon, id have no problem renewing with them!
 5 years ago '09        #572
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
avatar space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
what are the lock screen options for this phone?
 5 years ago '06        #573
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 FalconBuddha said:


Ill def take that! If sprint can get those kind of speeds in SD sometime soon, id have no problem renewing with them!
It's gonna be a while before sprint has lte. I'd say maybe by the end of 2013 they'll have some. But then again who knows lol.
 5 years ago '04        #574
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Manny05 said:
It's gonna be a while before sprint has lte. I'd say maybe by the end of 2013 they'll have some. But then again who knows lol.
They already have some cities up. Not many, they just haven't publically announced that LTE is live in those cities.
 5 years ago '06        #575
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 1359 1359
I didnt know you can get free apps without rooting lol new to android. just downloaded blackmart alpha. got few paid apps without a problem is it safe?
 5 years ago '04        #576
Trauma 83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 38 38
 old-skool said:
I didnt know you can get free apps without rooting lol new to android. just downloaded blackmart alpha. got few paid apps without a problem is it safe?
U know the feds listening.
 5 years ago '11        #577
Gamemusic 
space
avatar space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
Wanted to test this phone out and see if it's worth getting off contract cause I just upgraded to the S2 (T-Mobile) last year and none of the carries had one out of display at the mall. Gonna head to T-Mobile today cause the lady told one would be there today.
 5 years ago '06        #578
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 201 201
this is from the sprint forum

"Good news. Samsung Galaxy S III will be available at Sprint beginning on Sunday, July 1. It will be offered in a 16GB version for $199.99 and 32GB version for $249.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web Sales. The 32GB version will be available in Web Sales, Sprint Business Sales and Telesales.
To join other customers in discussion, please visit the Samsung Galaxy S® III section of our Community."
 5 years ago '07        #579
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
finally its shipped should be here tomorrow or friday

 5 years ago '06        #580
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
 Syphernix said:
finally its shipped should be here tomorrow or friday

congrats man you're gonna love it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy