Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #541
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 Rique said:
thats some bs, but fu*k dropbox anyways I wish I could delete that sh*t
im prob not gone use dropbox either. im just not down with the whole cloud storage thing.

hows the batt life been so far?
 6 years ago '04        #542
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 layzie8171 said:
my sprint store wasnt sure which day they were getting them, but they said they def are coming in this week.

its bout that time.
Your store told me more than mine. They say they don't know when they're supposed to get some in. Are you in a big city?
 6 years ago '06        #543
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 layzie8171 said:
im prob not gone use dropbox either. im just not down with the whole cloud storage thing.

hows the batt life been so far?
I love google music which is cloud storage but not the alternatives.

this pic obviously isn't heavy usage, but just regular usage


[pic - click to view]



this phones battery will not be a problem for anyone I even use s voice a little

google music for about 2hrs


Last edited by Rique; 06-25-2012 at 08:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #544
Blaksentinel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Rique said:
I love google music which is cloud storage but not the alternatives.

this pic obviously isn't heavy usage, but just regular usage


[pic - click to view]



this phones battery will not be a problem for anyone I even use s voice a little

google music for about 2hrs
^This. Battery life is really good. I wont have music on mine cause i use my ipod for that. Gotta see how it does with games tho
 6 years ago '06        #545
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
I keep the ipod in the car now. I cant wait for LTE speeds.
 6 years ago '06        #546
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 AnaMayShun said:
Your store told me more than mine. They say they don't know when they're supposed to get some in. Are you in a big city?
Im in St. Louis, MO so its decent. she said they weren't sure when they were coming in but said it def should be this week.

 Rique said:
I keep the ipod in the car now. I cant wait for LTE speeds.
how is the music player/sound? i use my iphone for my music when im out and about, so im gunna do the same with the s3
 6 years ago '06        #547
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
Sound quality is good i only used beats n skull candy so far i havent tried the headphones that come with the phone. I was impressed with the sound especially since i didnt like what i was hearing online prior to actually using the phone myself
 6 years ago '06        #548
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
 Rique said:
Sound quality is good i only used beats n skull candy so far i havent tried the headphones that come with the phone. I was impressed with the sound especially since i didnt like what i was hearing online prior to actually using the phone myself
nice. ya i just use my westone headphones, they are up there in quality so it should be all good. i never use the headphones that they come with unless i lose my other ones


Last edited by layzie8171; 06-25-2012 at 10:44 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #549
Blaksentinel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 1299 1299
I use skullcandy and the sound is good so far, speaker and earphone. I never use those stock ones that come with it. I keep my ipod on me at all times so its hard for me tear away from it to use the phone for music.
 6 years ago '06        #550
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 Blaksentinel said:
I use skullcandy and the sound is good so far, speaker and earphone. I never use those stock ones that come with it. I keep my ipod on me at all times so its hard for me tear away from it to use the phone for music.
Yeah i def understand this. I like playing music on mine because its less things to carry n it barely uses any battery life.
 6 years ago '04        #551
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
We have begun shipping pre-orders for the 32GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S III today. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit .



If only I wasn't so impatient. Ohh well, hopefully this means preorders will open back up soon.
 6 years ago '06        #552
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 494 494
nice so that kinda means its looking real good for sprint stores to get them in this week. hopefully sooner rather than later.
 6 years ago '04        #553
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,118 | Props total: 197 197
Sprint better figure this sh*t out... I'm tired of waiting and this Evo keeps growing on me... I still have 10 days to exchange and this wait is kiling me
 6 years ago '04        #554
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 layzie8171 said:
nice so that kinda means its looking real good for sprint stores to get them in this week. hopefully sooner rather than later.
Called Sprint today still no clue on when they're getting them in.
 6 years ago '04        #555
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Gmitch528 said:
Sprint better figure this sh*t out... I'm tired of waiting and this Evo keeps growing on me... I still have 10 days to exchange and this wait is kiling me
Are you just waiting for one to come to the store? Or did you preorder one?
 6 years ago '04        #556
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,118 | Props total: 197 197
 AnaMayShun said:
Are you just waiting for one to come to the store? Or did you preorder one?
waiting for them to come in. Sprint was playing me on my upgrade. They didn't fix it until the 20th so it was pretty much too late then so now I'm just waiting. But only have the 14 days... so if i dont hear anything ill have to return it and have them reset my upgrade or rock with htc again
 6 years ago '06        #557
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Downtown has lte and Wow I love it.
The speed >>>>>>>
It's by far the best phone I've ever owned
 6 years ago '04        #558
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Gmitch528 said:
waiting for them to come in. Sprint was playing me on my upgrade. They didn't fix it until the 20th so it was pretty much too late then so now I'm just waiting. But only have the 14 days... so if i dont hear anything ill have to return it and have them reset my upgrade or rock with htc again
It should be in stores this week. I think most stores are afraid to say when, because they don't want the shipment to get pushed back again and look like they lied to the customers.
 6 years ago '06        #559
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 Manny05 said:
Downtown has lte and Wow I love it.
The speed >>>>>>>
It's by far the best phone I've ever owned
I wish I had LTE

How is the batt life on LTE?
 6 years ago '06        #560
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 19958 19958
 Gmitch528 said:
Sprint better figure this sh*t out... I'm tired of waiting and this Evo keeps growing on me... I still have 10 days to exchange and this wait is kiling me
Keep the Evo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy