Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
 121
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #521
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 AnaMayShun said:


Looks like the Friends and Family part of Wirefly you can get the Sprint Galaxy S3 for $149.99. It's the best deal I've found so far. Preorders should ship on the 28th.
Just copped, good looks.
 5 years ago '04        #522
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 WaveDoe said:
Just copped, good looks.
I'm tempted to jump on the deal. Kinda waiting to see if BestBuy or Sprint gets it in stores on Monday.
 5 years ago '06        #523
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 AnaMayShun said:
I'm tempted to jump on the deal. Kinda waiting to see if BestBuy or Sprint gets it in stores on Monday.
ya ima wait. my sprint store said they should get them in wednesday at the earliest. as long as they get them this week then its all good


Last edited by layzie8171; 06-24-2012 at 10:54 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #524
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 layzie8171 said:
ya ima wait. my sprint store siad they should get them in wednesday at the earliest. as long as they get them this week then its all good
My Sprint Store won't tell me when they're supposed to get it in. I'm on the waitlist with that Sprint Store and a Best Buy Mobile store. But if 32GB preorders open back up, i'll preorder with that. I'm surprised that no 32GB has shipped yet.
 5 years ago '11        #525
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,537 | Props total: 235 235
get mine tomorrow and its already sold for $650 as i put it on craigslist for $600obo. Tmoblie wants $130 premium to replace it.
 5 years ago '06        #526
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 AnaMayShun said:
My Sprint Store won't tell me when they're supposed to get it in. I'm on the waitlist with that Sprint Store and a Best Buy Mobile store. But if 32GB preorders open back up, i'll preorder with that. I'm surprised that no 32GB has shipped yet.
ya mine wasnt too sure when it was but they were pretty positive that it would be late next week. so im hopeful that will be true.
 5 years ago '05        #527
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
So, I went in yesterday to buy up my upgrade using the Upgrade Now deal. They acted like they never heard of it.

The store has me call customer service (who had told me last week to go to the store) and customer service is telling me to go to the store like they said before.

Then, a guy from the store talked to customer service, and they still couldn't come to a common ground.

But, the guy from the store drops knowledge on me. He says to call retention, tell them that I want both of my lines to have the same phone (#2 line is eligible for upgrade) or I'm cancelling my account and going to AT&T. He said that I have to say AT&T or it won't work.

I haven't called but will be doing that tonight. If anyone else is trying to bully their way into an upgrade, there you go.
 5 years ago '06        #528
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 Y.G. said:
So, I went in yesterday to buy up my upgrade using the Upgrade Now deal. They acted like they never heard of it.

The store has me call customer service (who had told me last week to go to the store) and customer service is telling me to go to the store like they said before.

Then, a guy from the store talked to customer service, and they still couldn't come to a common ground.

But, the guy from the store drops knowledge on me. He says to call retention, tell them that I want both of my lines to have the same phone (#2 line is eligible for upgrade) or I'm cancelling my account and going to AT&T. He said that I have to say AT&T or it won't work.

I haven't called but will be doing that tonight. If anyone else is trying to bully their way into an upgrade, there you go.
damn thats hella more sh*t than i had to do. when i went they didnt know much about it but actually knew of it. and we were about to do it, but then he said i have to get the phone now for it to work. but of course they had no s3 in stock, so i gotta wait till they get em in stock. it wasnt too hard other than the chick working the phone telling me to call corporate, when corporate told me too go into the store. she was clueless, but the other people knew of it
 06-25-2012, 12:36 PM         #529
Lieutenant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 old-skool said:
anyway i can sync my contacts and messages without itunes? from my iphone. I tried using gmail but it didnt work.. any other way i can get all the contacts in?
try it with google one more time. it works. you just gotta try and figure it out. but it's really not that hard. just try messing with the settings once more. that's your best option. also, make sure your google "sync" is enabled. and make sure you store all your contacts to your gmail account, and NOT the phone and NOT the sim card.


now for text messages:
there is an app called SMS Backup+ in the Play Store. download that. put your gmail information into the app. and the app will automatically create a "SMS" folder in your gmail and it will automatically sync all your text messages right when you get them (if you make the right settings)
 5 years ago '06        #530
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,131 | Props total: 1370 1370
 Lieutenant said:
try it with google one more time. it works. you just gotta try and figure it out. but it's really not that hard. just try messing with the settings once more. that's your best option. also, make sure your google "sync" is enabled. and make sure you store all your contacts to your gmail account, and NOT the phone and NOT the sim card.


now for text messages:
there is an app called SMS Backup+ in the Play Store. download that. put your gmail information into the app. and the app will automatically create a "SMS" folder in your gmail and it will automatically sync all your text messages right when you get them (if you make the right settings)

I was bored at work so i ended up manually doing it. Actually better that way cuze I cleaned the contact list. deleted numbers i didnt need and sh*t. Was annoying but w.e took about 40 mins. had nothing better to do lol but ill check out the sms backup. goodlooks
 5 years ago '10        #531
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
orderd my 16g from tmobile at midnight releseas everything was kool untill next day got a text from them saying it was back orderd then got another text saying my fu*kin order was canceled then got another message saying it was backored. so i call tmobile up there saying that my order was backorderd but my account online says cancelled called them up again and now there saying they dont know whats going on. i cant fu*kin stand tmobile!!!!
 5 years ago '06        #532
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
my sprint store wasnt sure which day they were getting them, but they said they def are coming in this week.

its bout that time.
 5 years ago '07        #533
Blaksentinel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 876 876
UPS brought mine about 2 hours ago. Still trying to get my contacts and apps from my old phone synced but this phone is fast for a T-mobile joint.
 5 years ago '06        #534
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18011 18011
 Blaksentinel said:
UPS brought mine about 2 hours ago. Still trying to get my contacts and apps from my old phone synced but this phone is fast for a T-mobile joint.
just back the contacts up on google its mad easy
 5 years ago '07        #535
Blaksentinel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 876 876
 Rique said:
just back the contacts up on google its mad easy
I didn't even think to do that. Thanks for the tip. For you tmobile kids out there, you get 50gb Dropbox storage added to what you already have if you bout dat life. It pops up soon as you fire up the phone. I'm sittin pretty with 55gb Dropbox. Gonna cop a 32gb sd card to tack on with the 16 and I'm
 5 years ago '06        #536
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,131 | Props total: 1370 1370

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #537
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18011 18011
 Blaksentinel said:
I didn't even think to do that. Thanks for the tip. For you tmobile kids out there, you get 50gb Dropbox storage added to what you already have if you bout dat life. It pops up soon as you fire up the phone. I'm sittin pretty with 55gb Dropbox. Gonna cop a 32gb sd card to tack on with the 16 and I'm
my phone on sprint says i get 50gb too, but It didnt work wants me to complete a bunch of steps like inviting ppl n stuff
 5 years ago '07        #538
Blaksentinel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 876 876
 Rique said:
my phone on sprint says i get 50gb too, but It didnt work wants me to complete a bunch of steps like inviting ppl n stuff
I think that's for new accounts. I already had dropbox so it went right on thru after I logged in.
 5 years ago '11        #539
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 2794 2794
I want to see what that red one looks like
 5 years ago '06        #540
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18011 18011
 Blaksentinel said:
I think that's for new accounts. I already had dropbox so it went right on thru after I logged in.
thats some bs, but fu*k dropbox anyways I wish I could delete that sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy