most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
Sprint holding a Samsung Galaxy S III launch event June 12 in Boston

This year Samsung isn't forcing the US customers to wait for its flagship Android phone months on end, until it tailors the Galaxy S III design and specs to each carrier, but rather will bring an upgraded version with 2GB of RAM to five US carriers all at once this month.

This was revealed by Samsung itself today, but now the carriers themselves are starting to send invitations for their special launch event dates, and the first in line is Sprint, which has pegged Tuesday, June 12 for the party, in the fine city of Boston.

Sprint's memo reads: "Join us at an exclusive Samsung event. Come experience the smartphone redefined. There will be hands-on demonstrations, world-class technologists, games, prizes, and refreshments during this two-hour c*cktail reception."

Our scales are tipped as much by the possible Samsung Galaxy S III launch as they are by the words "cocktail reception", and all the mystery left now is at what price will the handset arrive on Sprint.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #22
space
space
Verizon’s Galaxy S III preorders begin June 6th, start at $199.99

Verizon Wireless on Monday became the first wireless carrier in the United States to announce launch details for Samsung’s next-generation flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S III. The nation’s No.1 carrier confirmed that preorder availability will begin on June 6th, and the Galaxy S III will start at $199.99 for the 16GB model. The 32GB model will cost $249.99 with a two-year contract, and both models will be available in either white or blue. Verizon’s version of the Galaxy S III will feature a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, S Voice, AllShare Play, 4G LTE connectivity and a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor in place of Samsung’s quad-core Exynos chipset, which is found on the international version of the Galaxy S III. Verizon’s full press release can be found at the link.
 6 years ago '09        #23
space
space
T-Mobile to launch Samsung Galaxy S III on June 21st

T-Mobile on Monday announced preliminary launch details for its latest flagship Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S III. Following Verizon Wireless’s announcement earlier on Monday, T-Mobile confirmed that it will launch its version of the Galaxy S III with the same specs on June 21st. The carrier did not reveal pricing details. “We have a tremendous history of working with Samsung to bring cutting-edge devices to market, and we know our customers are excited to get their hands on the Galaxy S III,” said Brad Duea, T-Mobile’s senior vice president of product management. “As we continue to aggressively compete, this device is yet another example of how T-Mobile delivers amazing devices and 4G experiences to our customers.” T-Mobile’s full press release can be found at the link.
 6 years ago '10        #24
lse4 25 heat pts25
space
space
$877 | Props total: 160 160
Sprint Galaxy S III arrives with Google Wallet on June 21

Samsung Galaxy S III Comes to Sprint, the Only Wireless Carrier to Offer the Device with Unlimited Data Pricing Plans and Google Wallet Pre-Loaded, on June 21

Pre-order begins June 5 at

OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sprint (NYSE:S), the only national wireless carrier offering truly unlimited data for all phones while on the Sprint network1, will offer Samsung Galaxy S® III beginning on Thursday, June 21. Manufactured by Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), the No. 1 mobile phone provider in the U.S. and the No. 1 smartphone provider worldwide2, Galaxy S III is powered by Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, and boasts a brilliant 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED™ touchscreen and access to the Sprint 4G LTE network when it launches later this year.

"Sprint is the only U.S. carrier to offer this device with the simplicity of unlimited data plans. Our customers will appreciate being able to use the robust features and capabilities of this device without worrying about data caps, throttling or silly overage charges."

Sprint is the only national U.S. wireless carrier to offer Galaxy S III preloaded with Google Wallet™ enabling the phone to act like a personal wallet using Near Field Communication (NFC) to make safe purchases at more than 100,000 participating retailers.

Samsung Galaxy S III will be offered in a 16GB version for $199.99 and 32GB version for $249.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web Sales (). The 32GB version will be available exclusively through Web Sales.

Customers can pre-order the device beginning Tuesday, June 5, at . It will be available in two color options – Pebble Blue and Marble White.

"Sprint and Samsung take another leap forward together in bringing our customers the best in mobile technology with Galaxy S III on the Sprint 4G LTE network," said Fared Adib, vice president – Product Development, Sprint. "Sprint is the only U.S. carrier to offer this device with the simplicity of unlimited data plans. Our customers will appreciate being able to use the robust features and capabilities of this device without worrying about data caps, throttling or silly overage charges."

Galaxy S III offers the speed of a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM for multitasking, amazing graphics and rich HD multimedia content. It also has two cameras – an 8-megapixel rear-facing zero shutter-lag camera with LED flash, 1080p video capture, intelligent camera features and facial recognition and a 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera. New features designed to make the phone easier to use include:

S Voice™ is the advanced natural language user interface that enables search and basic device-user communication. It can be used to turn the volume up or down on the music player, answer or reject incoming calls, shut off or choose to snooze the alarm clock or take a picture by saying "smile" or "cheese."
Motion simplifies the user experience by understanding the motion of the user. If the user is messaging but decides to call the person instead, they simply lift the phone to the ear and 'Direct Call' will dial the phone number. Motion includes quick camera access, missed event alert, double tap to top of list, screen shot, quick pause, quick rotate, turn over to mute, shake to refresh and raise phone to ear to make a call from messaging.
Smart Stay uses facial recognition technology and the front-facing camera to identify the user's eyes. Smart Stay disables screen timeout if the device detects the user's eyes are looking at the screen. Galaxy S III is "smart" enough to recognize the user is reading an e-book or browsing the web and maintains a bright display for easy viewing.

Galaxy S III also takes sharing to a new level by making it fast and easy to share pictures, videos and presentations between devices or with friends and groups of people.

S Beam expands on Android Beam™ to enhance device-to-device sharing through NFC technology by adding the ability to share photos, videos, documents and other DRM-free content to Android Beam. This allows a 1GB file to be shared within minutes and a 10MB file within seconds by simply touching another Galaxy S III phone.
AllShare® Play allows users to wirelessly connect Galaxy S III to their PC, tablet or television to immediately share files, stream music, user-generated videos, photos and other DRM-free content to AllShare-enabled devices using Wi-Fi®. It also allows the user to remotely access files on up to six Samsung devices.
AllShare Group Cast lets the user share a presentation or photo album in real time with multiple friends on the same Wi-Fi network.
Share Shot allows photos to be easily and simultaneously shared with a group of friends directly from the camera using device-to-device Wi-Fi Direct.

Samsung Galaxy S III customers enjoy an unlimited data experience with Sprint Everything Data plans. Sprint's Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM includes unlimited web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, starting at just $79.99 per month for smartphones – a savings of $40 per month versus Verizon's comparable plan with unlimited talk, text and 2GB web, or $10 per month savings versus Verizon's 450-minute plan with unlimited text and 2GB web (excludes taxes and surcharges).

Last edited by lse4; 06-04-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 06-04-2012, 09:16 AM         #25
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my jesus! Every fu*king carrier getting it. Noone changing and fu*king up the design, they all have 2GB of ram for some beastly performance and multitasking and Sprints version even has the NFC, Google Wallet, and LTE. Sweet merciful jesus.

They dont even appear to be renaming the sh*t, the carriers arent going with that Epic 4G bullsh*t, just flat out Galaxy S3. Goddamn! Samsung is on the come up.
 6 years ago '04        #26
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
Even though I just got the evo lte and loving it, this phone right here is the true iphone k!ller. Samsung actually knows how to hype there phones up and actually has sales that is comparable to iphones. Kind of regret though for getting the evo 4glte, but I envy that 2gb ram. But then again Samsung radio and GPS are trash. I forgot that I can actually have a GPS running inside the car without losing satellites.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-04-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #27
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 839 839
Damn I gotta another year on contract by then the SG4 will be out.
 6 years ago '04        #28
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Samsung is fu*king the game ALL up. Finally got the carriers to stop bullsh*tting and changing the design, which causes massive delays. SMH @ people saying it was Samsung's fault that the GS2 came out too late in the states. The carriers fu*ked up because they didn't launch when the device was hyped due to their control issues. Launch the device now when it's still the hottest phone out and you get more sales and keep people happy. I bet Samsung laid the ban hammer down. Told carriers that if the wanted the phone they had to go by Samsung's rules. I'm excited even though I MIGHT not get it. If I do get it, it'll have to be off-contract and that's a lot of fu*kin bread.
 6 years ago '05        #29
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13774 13774
 DEDOS said:
my body ready

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 lse4 said:
Samsung Galaxy S III will be offered in a 16GB version for $199.99 and 32GB version for $249.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement at Sprint Stores, Sprint Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web Sales (). The 32GB version will be available exclusively through Web Sales.

Customers can pre-order the device beginning Tuesday, June 5, at . It will be available in two color options – Pebble Blue and Marble White.
Snatchin that 32gig in Cocaine White.
 6 years ago '09        #31
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
want this phone or might wait for the suppose galaxy nexus 2 in Q4

I would get this off contract then flip my 4S to not hit my wallet too much
 06-04-2012, 11:49 AM         #32
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The King is back. I cannot wait for this to drop. Best phone out hands down. Sales are going to be ridiculous with the dang near simultaneous release.

I love the fact that Samsung is keeping the phone the same on all the carriers. Minus HSPA+ for T-Mobile and Google wallet for Sprint. You can always install google wallet separately anyway since NFC is built into all the versions. Samsung is definitely going for Iphone k!ller status. This is why there is no rebranding. Now when someone says "I got the Galaxy S 3", people will be able to find the same phone on their network. No more confusion over which phone is the GS3 on certain networks.

Last edited by xeduran; 06-04-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 06-04-2012, 11:56 AM         #33
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tiko377 said:
want this phone or might wait for the suppose galaxy nexus 2 in Q4

I would get this off contract then flip my 4S to not hit my wallet too much
If Google wants my money, they got until the end of the month to at least show me a spec sheet. I am not waiting till Q4 for a phone with no specs. I MIGHT think about waiting if they announce some ridiculous specs for the next nexus.
 6 years ago '06        #34
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,578 | Props total: 208 208
man fu*k. i gota decide if i want to wait till late july for my upgrade or see how much i can get for this 4s. how much yall think its going to be to just buy it outright? like 550ish 6. ima see how much i can get for this 4s
 6 years ago '05        #35
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
man fu*k. i gota decide if i want to wait till late july for my upgrade or see how much i can get for this 4s. how much yall think its going to be to just buy it outright? like 550ish 6. ima see how much i can get for this 4s
The Galaxy Nexus and EVO 4G LTE are $550 with a 2-year sentence. I can't see the S III being more than that.
 6 years ago '10        #36
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
Sprint taking pre-orders starting tomorrow, June 5th.

Come to mama.
 6 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 bernadoobie said:
Come to mama.
I'm coming.
 6 years ago '06        #38
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,578 | Props total: 208 208
if u order online how will it change the service from one phone to the other when u get it. do u just do it from the phone and it changes? thats how it went when i ordered my 4s from online switching from the evo. plugged it in the comp and did the steps to switch the service over. it should be the same im a.ssuming
 6 years ago '12        #39
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,858 | Props total: 22201 22201
Like how no one posed the us cellular press release. Racist fu*kers, but sh*t our pre-orders start next monday. I hope our prices are the same as the others. I am gonna get the pebble blue one because it looks so cool. Unless I decide to give in and get the white. I might just get the 16gb and finally get the 32gb ssd.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Like how no one posed the us cellular press release. Racist fu*kers, but sh*t our pre-orders start next monday. I hope our prices are the same as the others. I am gonna get the pebble blue one because it looks so cool. Unless I decide to give in and get the white. I might just get the 16gb and finally get the 32gb ssd.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy