Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #321
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Rique, someone stated that their tracking # shows up on UPS. Have you tried using the link i posted earlier to get a tracking #?
 5 years ago '06        #322
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,447 | Props total: 17854 17854
sprint is saying the 16gbs are shipping tonight who knows tho. Ima check now man n let u know
 5 years ago '06        #323
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
nah i doubt i get my phone before monday man

Last edited by Rique; 06-19-2012 at 10:07 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #324
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rique said:
nope nothing for me man
Dang, I know I cancelled my order, but I was hoping someone on here got a tracking #.
 5 years ago '06        #325
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
bunch of ppl on the sprint forums have tracking #s now

ppl ordering on 6-16 have tracking numbers n i dont lolll
 5 years ago '04        #326
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rique said:
bunch of ppl on the sprint forums have tracking #s now

ppl ordering on 6-16 have tracking numbers n i dont lolll
Haha, I'm still pissed they pushed back the 32gb. I wish I preordered the 16gb now.
 5 years ago '06        #327
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
Only the blue 16gbs have been shipping so far. Hopefully my white ships tomorrow and i have it thurs
 5 years ago '07        #328
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
soooooo i called sprint this morning early as sh*t to get an explanation

dude said due to the higher then expected preorders they had to contact samsung for more phones and specifically for me the 32gb wont be available til at the latest mid next week...dude said maybe this friday or next monday so i dunno

so shieet i asked for fu*king accommodations for a possible week delay, so im getting a discounted bill and after complaining how this delay is messing with my psyche' (which its not) i got a hands free bluetooth for my car so i guess i can rock my intercept a few more days while the rest of my accessories arrive in the mail
 5 years ago '04        #329
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Syphernix said:
soooooo i called sprint this morning early as sh*t to get an explanation

dude said due to the higher then expected preorders they had to contact samsung for more phones and specifically for me the 32gb wont be available til at the latest mid next week...dude said maybe this friday or next monday so i dunno

so shieet i asked for fu*king accommodations for a possible week delay, so im getting a discounted bill and after complaining how this delay is messing with my psyche' (which its not) i got a hands free bluetooth for my car so i guess i can rock my intercept a few more days while the rest of my accessories arrive in the mail
I should've done that instead of cancelling it. Too late now.
 5 years ago '04        #330
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 2284 2284
so tmrw ima jus walk right into the tmobile store and buy one
 5 years ago '07        #331
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
I should've done that instead of cancelling it. Too late now.
yea man, i mean if u ordered a 32gb nobody getting those til next week in or out the stores

but as far as the accommodations, they dont know what people do for a living, they dont know if people cancelled a trip or work to stay home to sign for sh*t that will be sent back to ups or fedex warehouse if no one signs for it, they dont know....so they have to give in at least a lil bit
 5 years ago '04        #332
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Syphernix said:
yea man, i mean if u ordered a 32gb nobody getting those til next week in or out the stores

but as far as the accommodations, they dont know what people do for a living, they dont know if people cancelled a trip or work to stay home to sign for sh*t that will be sent back to ups or fedex warehouse if no one signs for it, they dont know....so they have to give in at least a lil bit
Yeah, but I dont' really need a 32GB. I want the phone this week. So if I have to find a 16GB i'll get a 16GB. No sweat off my back. My Photon has been acting up lately, calls not coming in, texts not going out. It's time to upgrade.
 5 years ago '07        #333
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
Yeah, but I dont' really need a 32GB. I want the phone this week. So if I have to find a 16GB i'll get a 16GB. No sweat off my back. My Photon has been acting up lately, calls not coming in, texts not going out. It's time to upgrade.
oh i understand, do what u gotta do man.....imagine getting a sh*tty a.ss samsung intercept only to have the epic 4g to come out literally days later i wanted to punch someone

shiet i almost got a restore
 5 years ago '04        #334
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Syphernix said:
oh i understand, do what u gotta do man.....imagine getting a sh*tty a.ss samsung intercept only to have the epic 4g to come out literally days later i wanted to punch someone

shiet i almost got a restore
I'm tempted to get a HTC EVO 4G LTE and return it in 14 days if they get more 32GB in stock. I got to find out how the return poilicy works with Sprint.
 5 years ago '06        #335
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
I have a feeling something is going on with the white 16gbs just like the 32gbs because sprint hasnt started shipping yet
 5 years ago '07        #336
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 AnaMayShun said:
I'm tempted to get a HTC EVO 4G LTE and return it in 14 days if they get more 32GB in stock. I got to find out how the return poilicy works with Sprint.
go to bestbuy and do it. u get 30 days to exchange ur phone for something else (gs3). thats what im doing
 5 years ago '04        #337
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Itzike said:
go to bestbuy and do it. u get 30 days to exchange ur phone for something else (gs3). thats what im doing
No questions asked?
 5 years ago '06        #338
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Itzike said:
Im tempted man im still rocking with my cracked screen evo and sprint reps telling me my phone shipped then another rep says it hasnt shipped yet. They really dont know anything
 5 years ago '04        #339
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rique said:
Im tempted man im still rocking with my cracked screen evo and sprint reps telling me my phone shipped then another rep says it hasnt shipped yet. They really dont know anything
Don't you love how Sprint is keeping everyone informed with something as big as this. You'd have to know, they seen how big preorders were in the beginning of May worldwide. And now they're trickling out news about possible push backs of release.
 5 years ago '04        #340
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Someone on the forum ordered a white 16GB and they just got their tracking #.
Good Luck for you getting yours soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy