Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #241
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
SPHL710WHS SAMSUNG L710 WHITE 32GB 1 2012-06-06

Status: The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support

FML
 5 years ago '06        #242
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,441 | Props total: 17839 17839
 Syphernix said:
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
SPHL710WHS SAMSUNG L710 WHITE 32GB 1 2012-06-06

Status: The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support

FML
lol they all say that man you gotta get the D order number from orders page, but it doesn't matter we'll all have tracking #s by tomorrow night
 5 years ago '07        #243
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
lol they all say that man you gotta get the D order number from orders page, but it doesn't matter we'll all have tracking #s by tomorrow night
naw mine starts with oy-shso

5 years ago '04        #244
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
For those with Sprint with the "OY" Order #:

sign into your account, then click see details under "recent payments", then on the right hand side click "see my order history." that should bring up the order number, i guess the one on sprint's side, because i asked the chat customer service which order number i should go by, and he said the one with the D
 5 years ago '07        #245
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 AnaMayShun said:
For those with Sprint with the "OY" Order #:

sign into your account, then click see details under "recent payments", then on the right hand side click "see my order history." that should bring up the order number, i guess the one on sprint's side, because i asked the chat customer service which order number i should go by, and he said the one with the D

thank you man

DM60
 5 years ago '06        #246
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
im hella jelly right now. its so close but so far away. no point in paying the buyout fee of a $100 when i can upgrade in 28 days. yalll better up some pics and ins and outs when yall get em.
ima be
[pic - click to view]

at whatever yall post
 5 years ago '04        #247
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
I'm so excited. I wish the phone was here already.
 5 years ago '06        #248
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 1355 1355
I'm with ATT and it says backordered. I had a chat with a guy and he said hes unsure when it will ship. fu*k! I hope its soon! i have no patience with this stuff lol
 5 years ago '06        #249
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
Sprint and AT&T dont even have the phones yet so this i definitely not good news if I dont hear anything today or tomorrow im going to be pissed. I dropped my evo the other day n the screen cracked

I cant wait passed Thursday
 5 years ago '06        #250
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 1355 1355
 Rique said:
Sprint and AT&T dont even have the phones yet so this i definitely not good news if I dont hear anything today or tomorrow im going to be pissed. I dropped my evo the other day n the screen cracked

i feel u man. same happened to my iphone. sh*t is beyond cracked. keeps fu*king up everything. cant even make calls properly. def need it this week! i hope i dont get fu*ked cuz i just preordered it on the 16
 5 years ago '07        #251
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 405 405
 layzie8171 said:
im hella jelly right now. its so close but so far away. no point in paying the buyout fee of a $100 when i can upgrade in 28 days. yalll better up some pics and ins and outs when yall get em.
ima be
[pic - click to view]

at whatever yall post
just got my upgrade for 50
 5 years ago '07        #252
Itzike 
space
space
 Rique said:

son i just dropped my phone 2 hours ago... im beyond tight lol.
 5 years ago '06        #253
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Itzike said:
just got my upgrade for 50
u did the early upgrade buyout thing? did u keep ur same plan? if so did u have any discounts? thats my main reason to wait incase i lose my discount trying to get the early upgrade.
 5 years ago '07        #254
Itzike 
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
u did the early upgrade buyout thing? did u keep ur same plan? if so did u have any discounts? thats my main reason to wait incase i lose my discount trying to get the early upgrade.
plan doesnt change. my upgrade was in 43 days but since i broke my evo today i went to the sprint store in my area and they linked me with their corporate offices. lady processed it and said its goin to go thru today. no changes to my plan or anything.

good lookin boxden
 5 years ago '04        #255
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
I was thinking about getting this phone but cant tell if its worth dropping the cash for. doesn't seem much different than the S2. better battery life w/ more power but that will balance out either way.

I only plan to have it till the new Iphone drop. I've never had an Iphone so regardless its an improvement for me. Short term, is me getting an S2 the same as getting the S3?
 5 years ago '04        #256
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
Accessories

[video - click to view]

Wireless Charging
 5 years ago '05        #257
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13676 13676
 layzie8171 said:
Breh, nothin is goin to happen to your discount. Stop freakin out.
 5 years ago '05        #258
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13676 13676
 killadre said:
I was thinking about getting this phone but cant tell if its worth dropping the cash for. doesn't seem much different than the S2. better battery life w/ more power but that will balance out either way.

I only plan to have it till the new Iphone drop. I've never had an Iphone so regardless its an improvement for me. Short term, is me getting an S2 the same as getting the S3?
No, the S III is more powerful and has better battery life when you compare it to the S II. If you're upgrading to the iPhone 5 in a few months, you might as well hold off on purchasing either.
 5 years ago '06        #259
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Breh, nothin is goin to happen to your discount. Stop freakin out.
yo, yea u right. but will the 32g be back in stock after the 21? cause they better
 5 years ago '06        #260
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 J2hott23 said:
Accessories

Wireless Charging
I hope that isn't how the wireless charging works lol. If it is its pointless. I thought it could charge from a short distance. It would be so hard using a phone thats on a charger like that.

Going to pay like $100 just to have a charger you can sit a phone on instead of plug in ill pass
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy