Galaxy S III Hitting 5 U.S Carriers Starting in June

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Drake- Iím Upset
334 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #221
gsraider 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$789 | Props total: 6 6
 MosDefinition said:
i ordered mine today at my nearby verizon store. i wouldnt have even known about the b.s. they are about to pull had it not been for someone posting it on boxden.

talking to the guy at the store the guys at the store seem to be preparing themselves for the backlash they are about to take for this sh*t

he basically told me they will keep coming up with new ways to get people out of that unlimited data plan in the future

basically sooner or later they are going to get everyone out of that plan
Yeah man def some bullsh*t. I wanted to upgrade into the s3 or iphone 5 which both will be released well after june 28th. I guess sprint is my new carrier
 6 years ago '09        #222
RdGZkP 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 296 296
 gsraider said:
Yeah man def some bullsh*t. I wanted to upgrade into the s3 or iphone 5 which both will be released well after june 28th. I guess sprint is my new carrier
If u preorder the s3 b4 june 28th u will get to keep ur plan
 6 years ago '04        #223
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Is anyone else's preorder status update page on Sprint messed up? When I try to check on my status, it takes me to a Temporary page for the HTC EVO LTE 4G, saying it's close to being available for preorder.
 6 years ago '06        #224
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 19977 19977
 AnaMayShun said:
Is anyone else's preorder status update page on Sprint messed up? When I try to check on my status, it takes me to a Temporary page for the HTC EVO LTE 4G, saying it's close to being available for preorder.
It isnt shipping until monday or tues anyways i dont rven check the order page
 6 years ago '04        #225
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,842 | Props total: 5183 5183
 gsraider said:
Yeah man def some bullsh*t. I wanted to upgrade into the s3 or iphone 5 which both will be released well after june 28th. I guess sprint is my new carrier
eventually your gonna get "stuck" with whatever phone you have unlimited data on

i dont know how long im gonna last using this phone though. sending work related emails on a touch screen has always been a pain in the a.ss when ever ive attempted it
 6 years ago '06        #226
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 1703 1703
saw this on new egg. not sure if its still working but worth a shot:

-32GB PNY Polaroid Class 10 Micro SDHC Flash Card (P-SDU32G10-EFPOL) on sale for $33.99 - $14.50 with promo code EMCNDNB79 = $19.49. Shipping is free.

-16GB G.SKILL Class 6 Micro SDHC Flash Card (FF-TSDG16GA-C6) on sale for $8.99. Shipping is free.

 6 years ago '05        #227
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,985 | Props total: 2545 2545
 old-skool said:
saw this on new egg. not sure if its still working but worth a shot:

-32GB PNY Polaroid Class 10 Micro SDHC Flash Card (P-SDU32G10-EFPOL) on sale for $33.99 - $14.50 with promo code EMCNDNB79 = $19.49. Shipping is free.

-16GB G.SKILL Class 6 Micro SDHC Flash Card (FF-TSDG16GA-C6) on sale for $8.99. Shipping is free.
Good looking!
But its sold out out now
 6 years ago '06        #228
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 19977 19977
Status: The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support.
So they told me my phone is shipping tomorrow now lets see


Last edited by Rique; 06-17-2012 at 02:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #229
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
WTF? I ordered mine on the 5th, first thing in the morning. How is mine on backorder also?
 6 years ago '04        #230
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Just chatted with Jessica online:

Jessica: Your order is not on back order, this message is in error. I am sorry about that.
Jessica: Thank you for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S III! We are going to do our best to get your new phone out to you on or before Thursday, June 21.
Jessica: I would recommend checking back in 24 hours for updates on shipment information.
 6 years ago '06        #231
old-skool 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$4,179 | Props total: 1703 1703
 AnaMayShun said:
Just chatted with Jessica online:

Jessica: Your order is not on back order, this message is in error. I am sorry about that.
Jessica: Thank you for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S III! We are going to do our best to get your new phone out to you on or before Thursday, June 21.
Jessica: I would recommend checking back in 24 hours for updates on shipment information.
did u order through att? we r getting it before 21? i thought they ship it on 21 and 2 day shipping so id get it around 23rd? fu*kin awesome if we get it on 21 or before
 6 years ago '06        #232
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 19977 19977
 AnaMayShun said:
Just chatted with Jessica online:

Jessica: Your order is not on back order, this message is in error. I am sorry about that.
Jessica: Thank you for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S III! We are going to do our best to get your new phone out to you on or before Thursday, June 21.
Jessica: I would recommend checking back in 24 hours for updates on shipment information.
itll ship monday or tues i got worried man. they cleared everything up


nah hes with sprint old skool were getting ours soon
 6 years ago '04        #233
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Rique said:
itll ship monday or tues i got worried man. they cleared everything up


nah hes with sprint old skool were getting ours soon
Haha you scared me when you posted that Backorder info. I had to check mine after that. Hopefully tomorrow i'll have a tracking # for my phone.
 6 years ago '04        #234
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Someone on the Sprint Forums said his order status changed to "Shipped" but no tracking # yet.
 6 years ago '06        #235
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 19977 19977
Yupp expect an email tomorrow with tracking #. Likely be in hand by Wednesday
 6 years ago '04        #236
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Rique said:
Yupp expect an email tomorrow with tracking #. Likely be in hand by Wednesday
I hope I'm not at work still when it gets delivered. It said signature required.
 6 years ago '06        #237
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 19977 19977
yeah im going to be at work then too, but I have fam coming to stay with me this week so ill tell them sign for it
 6 years ago '04        #238
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
 Rique said:
yeah im going to be at work then too, but I have fam coming to stay with me this week so ill tell them sign for it
You're lucky, my fam is in NY. I'm on my own for now. Sprint refuses to have it shipped to a Sprint Store for me.
 6 years ago '04        #239
AnaMayShun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 7 7
Hey Rique,
Which order # are you using? I was using the OY one, and that shows backorder. I found out there's another order # that started with DM and it shows "Status: The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete"
 6 years ago '06        #240
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 19977 19977
 AnaMayShun said:
Hey Rique,
Which order # are you using? I was using the OY one, and that shows backorder. I found out there's another order # that started with DM and it shows "Status: The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete"


Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
SPHL710WTK SAMSUNG L710 WHITE 16GB 1 2012-06-06
Status: The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete
I got my cases and 32gb card readyyy all I need is the phone Now im hoping tuesday is the day its here


Last edited by Rique; 06-17-2012 at 07:00 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
57 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy