Lil Wayne Cancels Nicki Minaj's Summer Jam Performance After Hot 97 Diss

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
rosenberg said this months ago, there was no problem then? waynes a bird, starships isnt hip hop. its not opinion, its fact.
 6 years ago '05        #162
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
nicki's going to end up doing a surprise performance and this is all fake
 6 years ago '04        #163
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
 justinjones said:
which would be who exactly? there was a reason why the djs were scratching in south music more than ny last night
Trust me I know what u saying... Problem is south artists was saying they get no support in new York for the longest. now they get crazy support n Ymcmb cancelling shows... Hot 97 will change who they play after this... This will mean more support for up n coming artists also.. This Ymcmb move showing that ego is on 100...
 6 years ago '05        #164
harvey dent 
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 1 1
fyi....all of her songs are wack
 6 years ago '10        #165
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 infam0uskills said:
ymcmb tour money >>>> anything hot 97 was paying.

hot 97 plays a majority of ymcmb music, and if ymcmb blackballs them and give 105.1 exclusives to their music then its a boss move of weezy.

fu*k all the hiphop aspects and sh*t n*ggas is spittin', this sh*t is business. Just like when shady and gunit straight blackballed source magazine, and they didnt last long and XXL went on the rise.

Not how that works buddy. You think when a YMCMB record comes out, they're the ones who give the go ahead to the station to play the record?

WRONG. Even Wayne reports to a white man. Cash Money and YMCMB are both under Universal. You think Universal give a fu*k about this little rap beef amongst some n*ggas. No way buddy. All about money bro.

They not gon limit who hears the product they selling cuz Lil wayne got a little butt-hurt.
 6 years ago '04        #166
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 ant30ant33 said:
Trust me I know what u saying... Problem is south artists was saying they get no support in new York for the longest. now they get crazy support n Ymcmb cancelling shows... Hot 97 will change who they play after this... This will mean more support for up n coming artists also.. This Ymcmb move showing that ego is on 100...
but nicki is from ny

they are both wrong in the situation. no promoter/dj would throw shots towards the headliner at the show. none. ymcmb shouldn't of cancelled either

and they'll just play more rick ross
 06-04-2012, 10:08 AM         #167
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:

It's always good to know I'm not the only smart person on this forum.

Even tho it may rub off on them the wrong way for pullin out of the who, I can't blame him for it.
damn good point; and I dont even fu*k with nicki. u tellin me you're fav artist wouldnt feel disrespected if the local radio personality dissed them live before the concert?

why couldnt he just wait till after the concert? so at least the fans could get what they think their money is worth...

n*ggas catch feelins ebeefin on bx and dont know half these n*ggas ya beefin with; but criticize wayne for the way he felt after the diss..
 06-04-2012, 10:12 AM         #168
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Cash Money and YMCMB are both under Universal. You think Universal give a fu*k about this little rap beef amongst some n*ggas. No way buddy. All about money bro.
these people are idiots thinking Wayne has control over his distribution, or has any back end power at all...
 6 years ago '11        #169
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Dos-effect said:
She got y'all white boys mad huh?
You know, I'm reading the comments and I'm sad to say that's exactly what it looks like. Nicki was supposed to perform at an event, she was one of the headliners. So what made Rosenberg think it was acceptable to disrespect her and her camp in that way, at that time?

Wayne didn't pull her over something he said on the radio months ago, so they both must respect his opinion enough to let it go by, or just not care. But the fact of the matter is, she was present when he said it, and would've looked liked the only idiot performing there after Rosenberg called her single wack and basically called her fake. Nice move by Wayne.
 6 years ago '10        #170
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 3rdcoasta said:
damn good point; and I dont even fu*k with nicki. u tellin me you're fav artist wouldnt feel disrespected if the local radio personality dissed them live before the concert?

why couldnt he just wait till after the concert? so at least the fans could get what they think their money is worth...

n*ggas catch feelins ebeefin on bx and dont know half these n*ggas ya beefin with; but criticize wayne for the way he felt after the diss..
Nooo.. We criticizing Wayne for acting like a f*ggot and cheating all those 15 year old fans out of their hard earned money.

Thats pus*y.
 06-04-2012, 10:13 AM         #171
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Are you trying to say that skateboarding is a "white" sport?
No, I'm saying do you see what he is wearing?

6 years ago '08        #172
MADIA 
space
space
 Windy City G said:
nicki's going to end up doing a surprise performance and this is all fake
your aware this already happened right? past, not future.
 6 years ago '10        #173
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Only way she can get sued is if they paid her to perform already... but people paid their tickets already so she made them their money already. Whether she was performing or not...
 6 years ago '08        #174
MADIA 
space
space
she shouldnt havebeen on the concert in the first place. go back to Z100. the hood has turned their back. get to steppin. rosenberg>>>

Try again at Jingle Ball
 6 years ago '04        #175
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 SpazzOut said:
Only way she can get sued is if they paid her to perform already... but people paid their tickets already so she made them their money already. Whether she was performing or not...
i always wondered how that worked. if the main act didn't get paid but the show went on then wouldn't hot 97 get sued? but i'm sure they got no refunds/subject to change on their tickets
 6 years ago '08        #176
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
OKC sh*t now this sh*t? YCMB is losing big
 6 years ago '11        #177
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Nooo.. We criticizing Wayne for acting like a f*ggot and cheating all those 15 year old fans out of their hard earned money.

Thats pus*y.
Your unwarranted hate for Wayne will never let you see through this.
 6 years ago '11        #178
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MADIA said:
she shouldnt havebeen on the concert in the first place. go back to Z100. the hood has turned their back. get to steppin. rosenberg>>>

Try again at Jingle Ball
LMAO if you think the hood is gonna turn their back on Nicki in favor of Rosenberg you are sadly mistaken. Most n*ggas didn't even know who that jew was before today

Are you even from the tri-state?
 6 years ago '11        #179
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 MADIA said:
rosenberg said this months ago, there was no problem then? waynes a bird, starships isnt hip hop. its not opinion, its fact.
Yeah n*gga that's the point. What part of this are you not getting? They don't care if he feels that way. They don't care if that's all he talks about when he's with his family. They care that he said it at the venue she was supposed to perform at and that he represents Hot97. They want him to be reprimanded. That's why they pulled. YM wants people to know that Rosenberg was the reason why the multi-platinum superstar did not perform. I don't care what you say, anyone who is disrespected and played like some sort of clown, by the radio station or its representatives, and then still performs is a clown.
 6 years ago '08        #180
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 255 255
SMFH
Nothing bout nonsense being talked about in this thread. Who are yall to say they should have stayed and performed? Your not in there shoes. Words was said at the wrong time, YMCMB(Wayne/Nicki) felt a way so they pulled the show. Thats how you get back at them. Like did yall see how the show ended? TERRIBLE!!! I bet she had something up her sleeve I wouldn't put it pass her.

She still has fans that will support no matter what, shes on fu*king tour right now so her missin Hot97 Summer Jam ain't gonna k!ll her. LOL at a "lawsuit" like Wayne didn't/don't know the outcome of doing what he did. Lawyers on deck !!

Peter Rosenberg said what he said, do I agree? somewhat! You can only go so far with rap music you have to branch out to keep active, she still raps, it may not be what you like or what you wanna hear though. Even if her album aint sellin best believe her shows & records selling.

Dissing you headliner though ??? smh stupid decision don't matter who it is or what that person does.

sh*t happens

Last edited by Captain Planet; 06-04-2012 at 10:47 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy