NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #241
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 CHILL24 said:
i am a fan....a mispelling doesnt signify "fandom" or anything for that matter...other than a mistake...so if me making a mistake is me looking stupid than by ur logic you too are stupid...i mean its kinda hard to know what an artist is up to if they dont want you to kno...so im sorry if the last time she actually did something worth mentioning or showed up to perform was a few years ago, not my fault buddy....and you missed what the fu*k i was saying because you were so hung up on that missing "Y"...i simply stated that Lauryn doing anything on stage would be better than watching that BULLsh*t nicki would have done on stage...period wtf that had to do with her doing anything recently or how bad she looked doin it idk
...okay man.
 06-04-2012, 02:35 PM         #242
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opinion said:
lmaooo

I dig how she wants to still be considered hip hop and still be accepted by hip hop heads of the culture and not just some young n*gga fad, but you just can't do that making pop sh*t. n*ggas keep making up these excuse for nicki "ohhh she needs to branch out" that's cool, but damn branch out to the point it aint hip hop no more? What's the next excuse? She makin money? lmao n*ggas k!ll me. I think pete called a spade a spade, the truth hurts and it can be ugly some times thats why i think dude shouldn't had opened his mouth that's just being more professional than respectful.
yup!! fu*k hip hop. pete was right, the song is not hip hop, but its what all her songs should be. im saying she needs to be what u n*ggas call a sell out and get that paper. birdman should be putting the whip to her back. touring wit britney spears & dressing up with a pope next to her was a step in the right direction. shes being held back by this loyalty sh*t, that's why she aint gross double digit millions last year for birdman.
 6 years ago '05        #243
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
If Nicki were a real artist she would have said fu*k it and did a k!ller performance her fans were there...personally I would rather watch a roach fu*k than listen to her music but a real artist to me she is definitely not for that move. Regardless of what Pete Rosenburg said I mean everybody is entitled to their opinion
 6 years ago '07        #244
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 TRILL SH1T said:
So they are made that a DJ didn't like one of her songs? People can't have opinions anymore?... straight up ridicolous...

She was booked for Summer Jam for how long now?... If I was a nicki fan and had a ticket to see her tonight i'd be pissed the f*ck off backing out cause of such a stupid a.ss reason
This... the bi*ch is such a lame that it's not even funny.. @ catching feelings over someone who doesn't like your music..news flash minaj, there's a hell of a lot more people that think all your music is a.ss and that you never had any representation of real hip hop in your catalog..so if you're going to be mad @ one radio dj then get mad @ everyone who thinks your wack and do something positive like ending your career .the whole young money are pus*y a.ss n*ggas for this..who cares if a hot 97 employee was vocal in expressing his displeasure of one fu*king song ...it's not like the radio stations employees aren't allowed to voice their opinions..this bi*ch is dumb/wack/lame just like her boss and a majority of the artists in her crew

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-04-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 06-04-2012, 08:57 PM         #245
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This bi*ch talking bout people cant criticize her - not because they criticized her for being a woman - but that she cant be criticized BECAUSE she is a woman???

Get this premadonna bi*ch the fu*k out of here.

Also that J Cole Ice Cream is kinda nice...
 6 years ago '05        #246
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
i love how race had to be mentioned in this fu*kery of a mess lol

at this point i think its a FAIL to always mention race when its not a race issue, it has nothing to do with the dj being white on a black radio statio, i find it funny to call it a black radio statio, i had no clu i always thought hot 97 was a HIP HOP station, hip hop is neither white black or spanish, its a style that came from HOOD OUTINGS in the parks throwing jams FOR ALL to come and enjoy in the hood, basically a new style to represent where u come from and what you about in a poetic type of way with a nice flo u can bounce to.....

and yea freedom of speech baby, the dj doesnt like the song so WHAT!, but since this 1 dj doesnt like a song many fans that paid to attend the concert have to get slayed by ymcmb, that makes perfect sense huh?

ymcmb need to stop acting out with emotions and start acting out with there brains,
this is bi*ch made stuff making thousands suffer becuz of 1 DJs opinion

what u think ymcmb every track you guys make is gonna be good? get over yourselves
its never that way, so if someone dont like ya sh*t just move on dont catch feeling, besides you prob gon make hundreds more crappy a.ss songs with a few good songs either way you gettin paid so shut up and dont ever disrespect your fans like this again

i like ymcmb but right now u get a big fu*k YOU!
 06-05-2012, 11:38 AM         #247
Kliq Leader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this out - DUBturbo - Make Pro Beats Fast & Easy

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago