most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8424 8424
 Trolling said:
lol @ record lables running Radio stations . You do know that there are really only two broadcasters Clear Channel and Radio One for Hip Hop .

Hot 97 is Radio One .

at YMCB is bigger then Radio One
Radio One's revenue is $103 million for the Quarter . Y'all need to read a book or something .
Hot 97 is a minority independent station. they are not owned by Radio One
they are owned by Emmis Communications which is why they have much lead way in regards to their playlist and shows
 6 years ago '11        #202
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Trolling said:
lol @ record lables running Radio stations . You do know that there are really only two broadcasters Clear Channel and Radio One for Hip Hop .

Hot 97 is Radio One .

Radio One's revenue is $103 million for the Quarter . Y'all need to read a book or something .
 Javon23 said:
Hot 97 is a minority independent station. they are not owned by Radio One
they are owned by Emmis Communications which is why they have much lead way in regards to their playlist and shows
look at the screen name
 6 years ago '08        #203
Captain Planet 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 255 255
 TheMindOf said:
Angry Stan is Angry..

You'll be iight bro. Your beloved YMCMB showed exactly how much they care about their fans.

And don't act like Wayne lawyers is all that. Let us not forget the n*gga just did a year in jail like a regular n*gga with a gun charge

Oh no.. One of the DJ's doesn't like one of our songs. Lets all go home..

Aint no justifying that pus*y a.ss sh*t. Real n*ggas would have went on stage. Probably could have even had the crowd chanting "fu*k Rosenberg" and tore the house down..

YMCMB LOST
First lmaoooo Im not even a YMCMB fan/stan

Second good point but he did it anything not caring if his lawyer is good or not

Third either way they got ppl talkin bout YMCMB w/o even hittin the stage sounds like a win/win to me no matter what the out come
 6 years ago '11        #204
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Trolling said:

Hot 97 is Radio One .

You're sure Radio One owns Hot97?
 6 years ago '12        #205
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
how u make money off someone and diss em?? i understand how she feels but shes wack anyway and i wouldve been happy to see her withdraw from summer jam..

thank god she aint gon be at the summer jam this saturday
 6 years ago '11        #206
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 ImInHerMouth said:
You're sure Radio One owns Hot97?
Even Better Emmis owns it I looked at the 10 k .
Annual Revenue is 250 million
Don't know where I got Radio One from . Must be from all the other Hot stations they own .

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #207
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
thats some bi*ch a.ss sh*t

weezy got her looking like a fool shutting her down from performing on the biggest stage in her hometown

but rosenberg should not have said that

but hey it all worked out cuz lauryn hill performed which is much better than a nicki minaj performance
 06-04-2012, 01:10 PM         #208
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Minaj and ymcmb didn't show up and are still somehow the main focus. No one has talked about anything related to the show other than the sh*t goin on with Minaj
 6 years ago '04        #209
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
Tyga like fu*k dat n*gga i need deez fans.. hell yeah hell yeah
 6 years ago '04        #210
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
well do yall think dj's get to play what they want? its the fu*king PD...public director that tells them what to play they give them the playlist which they have on their site and rotate the songs the more popular songs get more spins and changes week by week on the number of plays for each song
In general PD's control the everyday rotation but around 10 years ago many radio companies took that control away from the PD's and now the Home office calls the shot. They did that to eliminate payola in which DJ made $$$$$ under the table.
That move actually k!lled the local music identity in many cities across the country in regards to local artist getting air play as they now have to contact the Stations Owner rather then the actual station itself to try to get airplay.

Funkmaster Flex is one of the very few DJs left out there that have more lead way to play what they want during their shows.
 6 years ago '11        #211
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 ondatpurple said:
thats some bi*ch a.ss sh*t

weezy got her looking like a fool shutting her down from performing on the biggest stage in her hometown

but rosenberg should not have said that

but hey it all worked out cuz lauryn hill performed which is much better than a nicki minaj performance
hahaha no it's not

*Missy* said:
Minaj and ymcmb didn't show up and are still somehow the main focus. No one has talked about anything related to the show other than the sh*t goin on with Minaj
Real sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #212
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ImInHerMouth said:
hahaha no it's not

Real sh*t.
oh you a barbie stan huh?
 6 years ago '10        #213
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 urbangatsby said:
Peter said this song was a pop record months ago and said it sucked back then and now they are catching feelings? Probably another reason but using Peter as a scapegoat....either way thank you mr Rosenberg
Why the need for him to diss a female AGAIN on stage, when He did it on radio months ago.

It seems like hes bothered by Nicki.Minaj success.. Thats sad

Hes working for a company / business , so he shouldnt be saying sh*t like that. No matter how much he dont agree on something or a person, he need to realize its not all about what he like or dislike.

Hot 97 sold out in mins due to nicki was the headliner.. He wouldnt even have a job if Nicki or any other mainstream artist was being played on Hot97
 6 years ago '04        #214
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Barbie l Minaj said:
He wouldnt even have a job if Nicki or any other mainstream artist was being played on Hot97
An Artist needs radio/tv to market them more than the radio needs them
Artist come and Go. That radio station was there before them and it will still be there when her career is long gone.
 6 years ago '10        #215
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
And u guys wouldnt even got a Nas/Lauryn Hill performance if it wasnt for nicki planning on bringing them out on her set..

That saying is true, hip hop has the most fickle fans outta all genres..

Plies, who graduated college
 6 years ago '07        #216
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
i feel what he was saying tho...She's one of the main people trying to force the idea that she is sooooo "hip hop" and her last few trax have literally sounded identical to Ke$ha an all them other Gay Club music makers....make a hip hop album and maybe no one will voice their opinion, which they have the right to do btw..how you mad at a n*gga for speakin his peace? i for damn sure dont like that sh*t she puttin out, and woulda went an got snacks/blew a blunt while her a.ss was up there performing that bullsh*t
 6 years ago '10        #217
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Javon23 said:
An Artist needs radio/tv to market them more than the radio needs them
Artist come and Go. That radio station was there before them and it will still be there when her career is long gone.
No audience = low ratings .. = no advertisers = no $$$$ = no career
 6 years ago '04        #218
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Barbie l Minaj said:
No audience = low ratings .. = no advertisers = no $$$$ = no career
1 artist doesn't make or break a station
i worked in radio and have a degree in that field. trust me
its a privilege to get your joint played on any station
 6 years ago '07        #219
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
u mean to tell me based off talent and what we have seen from lauren hill it would not have been a better show than that lady gaga a.ss sh*t nicki been on lately? if i wanted to see a gay a.ss broadway musical production with techno club music i woulda liked boys...since i prefer tha vag, i woulda wanted to see HIP HOP music performed at a predominantly HIP HOP show... i believe thats all PR was tryna say
 6 years ago '10        #220
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
I wish Galaxy was still here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy