Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #441
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
they fu*ked up the ending imo... they should of ended it right when Bill died and let n*ggas live in suspense until next season... everybody was like for a whole two seconds then this n*gga comes back and its like
 08-28-2012, 02:37 AM         #442
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was a little disappointed in how quick and early Russell got k!lled. Logically though (about as logical as this show could be), it was his only moment of weakness so it made sense - I just didn't like that it was pre-intro credits.

Otherwise a fairly (no pun intended) solid season finale.

Like someone else said, I don't really believe it was Bill's original intention at all with what happened but he got stir crazy and that thirst got him. It almost felt unnatural which is why it was so shocking, especially when you compare him to season 1.

It seems just like yesterday that Eric was criticizing Bill for "mainstreaming" and now the roles are completely reversed.

Sam Merlot with that ether though - I was thinking to myself "If all this shifting bullsh*t don't payoff with some kind of finish I'm gonna be pissed". Best k!ll of the series.
 08-28-2012, 02:58 AM         #443
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
That n*gga billeth!!!!!!!!!
funniest sh*t i read all month.

brreid said:
this! i jumped out of the bed like someone scored a touchdown.

janina gavankar (luna) are officially my girl crushes. they are gorgeous
i did the same sh*t....i jumped up and my face was like :hillwhoa:

i had no idea the chick that plays luna is a musician and was/is signed to cashmoney

[video - click to view]

i do remmeber her from the L word HBO tv show, she played a butch lesbian named 'Papi'...i knew she was hiding something under those lesbo clothes..she was having mad amounts of lesbian s3x

[video - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-28-2012 at 03:04 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #444
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 I'm The Dan said:
Look... there's a serious problem.

How has Jessica STILL not showed her t*ts? The main character on the show has showed her t*ts. We see t*ts from virtually every character on the show.

I want Jessica t*tties god damn it.
True.

That Little Red Riding Hood sh*t though? Man.
 5 years ago '11        #445
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,301 | Props total: 1699 1699
Bill had the best "death scene" on this show fu*k what u heard

this season was eh

time for Vampire Diaries
 5 years ago '06        #446
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 ricengravy said:

this season was eh

time for Vampire Diaries
Better than Sam exploding Sharon Osbourne?

I don't know, it's a close call.
 5 years ago '11        #447
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 ricengravy said:

this season was eh

time for Vampire Diaries
nga, you watch vampire diaries???
 5 years ago '05        #448
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
ish was crazy

damn near all my shows are over til next year
 5 years ago '05        #449
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 andremackassi said:
what a fu*kin' no pus*y gettin' nerd... get laid virgin
I can't until Jessica shows her t*ts.
 08-29-2012, 12:00 AM         #450
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:

this season was eh

time for Vampire Diaries
you watch vampire diaries? is it good? it seems like 90210 but with vampires///......
 5 years ago '11        #451
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
 cheguevara said:
you watch vampire diaries? is it good? it seems like 90210 but with vampires///......
thats what I thought too but I sat down and watched 2 seasons in 4 days on netflix

I strongly recommend it quality show considering its on the CW

once u watch it ull realize how silly True Blood is
 5 years ago '04        #452
423 Fiend 
space
space
$331 | Props total: 2 2
i tried watching Vampire Diaries, and that sh*t is just pure garbage....holds no weight to TB
 5 years ago '12        #453
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
I watch both Vampire Diaries and like both and don't bother to make comparisons or else you'll never see the show for what it really is.
 5 years ago '07        #454
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Damn just got done watching the last episode of the season and damn that was a great ending. First off Sam is a mother fu*king G man. That k!ll was a hell of a lot better then the way he k!lled what's her name in season 2. Sad to see Russell go man. Seriously was the actor that plays him sick or has he always been that thin? Man that Lillith chick is hot is fu*k, too bad she doesn't like d!ck. Man Andy got two hot women and one did him dirty, that is fu*ked up. Also that chick that is married to Terry needs to go she is now the only one on this show that annoys the hell out of me now that Terra has turn. Other then that great season, I wonder if Anna being pregnant is going to affect next season?
 5 years ago '08        #455
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 I'm The Dan said:
I can't until Jessica shows her t*ts.
pale...red n*pples

im coo wit her shirt on

5 years ago '05        #456
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Gmengfx said:
pale...red n*pples

im coo wit her shirt on

I envision them like walking up to the pearly gates and God greeting me there with a smile.

5 years ago '11        #457
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
damn lilith really is a lesbian waste

her and Luna character on the L Word
 5 years ago '04        #458
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
janina gavankar is a s3xy bi*ch. didn't know she's singer neither. i love how her lips curve up when she talks and smiles. great character on the show. her ppl shifting ability is great.

this season was good. yea, at first, it started slow but they always have good story lines. hate to see russell go yet glad eric got his revenge. he's now the oldest around....maybe not the most powerful though now that bill has gone supervamp. jason's character definitely has gone through changes and i think he'll be a good character again next season. thought tara being a vamp was a bad idea but she's taken on that change greatly and coupled with her on screen sarcasm....great mix in the show.

that was a crazy scene with Andy and the 4 fairy girls. shorty had 4 orgasms and 4 babies, no afterbirth and her stomach is flat as hell 1 min later AND THEN SHE DIPS!!!!!!!!!!! terrible.

not much lafayette this season. he's the most powerful character on the show......hopefully they show how he is more next season. same with holly. wanna see more of her next season too.....what's going to happen to the authority now??? will steve newlan be it's leader now??? sam continues to be one of the best co-main character of the show. always an underlying role to the big scheme of things, he plays. THAT WAS THE BEST MORTAL KOMBAT FATALITY k!ll OF THE SHOW EVER. i was like those two are food and he does some great on the fly, no pun intended, thinking.

jessica does need to show her t*ts at some point. seeing as how she hasn't yet, i'm thinking that nudity is not in her contract. sh*t....if sookie could ride bill butt a.ss nekkid at some point she should show something.....even Janina gave it up...and early....she's always giving it up. that bi*ch is just fu*king s3xy.

yea, alcide might use V again but then again, he's the morally upstanding dude on the show.

what the fu*k is up with bill?? i think that has been the surprise of the season so far. this n*gga lost his might. it has allowed eric to show his age, wisdom. boy, that dude had a fu*king stash.....n*gga paid out his fu*king a.ss.....at least like 10, 15 million...in the wall....probably more....he continues to be a good main character.

the season finale was good and it capped off a decent season. can't wait for the next one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago