Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2012, 02:39 AM         #421
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
luna must be a weak a.ss shapeshifter,. its like a constant brush with death with her. did i miss something? why is she so weak now?

pam and tara kissing. so forced and so unnatural. .

who wants to bet that wont be the last time ALCIDE uses V? dude about to be hooked like his dead exgirl..sookie will probably get him clean after a while tho...

luna just fueled the fire by revealing the vamps secret authority underground sh*t..

next season has to be the end, its no turning back with this war now...

and the fu*k andy gonna do with all them babies...all girls...4 menstural cycles. better give them things to sookie since she half fairy

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-27-2012 at 02:45 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #422
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 422 422
Good season finale to an awful season. I knew Tara & Pam were going to kiss. Poor Jessica Jason doesn't love her. Bringing back Russell was such a waste, he did nothing and he got k!lled off in a dumb way. Hopefully season 6 is better.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #423
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,806 | Props total: 17192 17192
Season was a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #424
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 cheguevara said:
sam k!lling that sharon osbourne looking vampire was the most epic death of this entire series so far.

n*gga turned into a fly, flew in her mouth, and exploded in her.

best thing this season ... next season will probably be more awful considering Ball is stepping down now.
 5 years ago '08        #425
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 105 105
 cheguevara said:
luna must be a weak a.ss shapeshifter,. its like a constant brush with death with her. did i miss something? why is she so weak now?

pam and tara kissing. so forced and so unnatural. .

who wants to bet that wont be the last time ALCIDE uses V? dude about to be hooked like his dead exgirl..sookie will probably get him clean after a while tho...

luna just fueled the fire by revealing the vamps secret authority underground sh*t..

next season has to be the end, its no turning back with this war now...

and the fu*k andy gonna do with all them babies...all girls...4 menstural cycles. better give them things to sookie since she half fairy

[pic - click to view]

turning into a human is more taxing on the body than turning into an animal apparently.
and yea, i agree with the pam and tara kiss being so weird. theres no s3xual chemistry between them.
 5 years ago '04        #427
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,878 | Props total: 2933 2933
Sam done broke out a mortal kombat fatality
 5 years ago '04        #428
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4418 4418
 erickonasis said:
Season was a.ss
its was good they just focused early on on a bunch of sh*t no one even cared about like the smoke monster and lafayettes dead boyfriends grand father the humans hunting super natural beings

when they ended all that other stuff and when they focused on the authority the season was pretty good
 5 years ago '11        #429
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 xo xo xo said:
Good season finale to an awful season. I knew Tara & Pam were going to kiss. Poor Jessica Jason doesn't love her. Bringing back Russell was such a waste, he did nothing and he got k!lled off in a dumb way. Hopefully season 6 is better.

but I wouldnt say he got k!lled in a dumb way.. his fairy thirst got his crazy a.ss murked, dude didnt know draining a fairy gets a vamp drunk (he drunk the oldest one on the plain,so he was fuvked up x2) weaking him and allowing erik to catch him off guard and stake him

And I wanna know who the fu*k is warlow he might come into next season and protect sookie from tranny bill since he "owns her"

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 08-27-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #430
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Where is this show going this season... Im still trying to figure out whats going on with bill. Is he playing around, or is he dead serious.
 5 years ago '08        #431
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 andrefrbk said:
where is this show going this season... Im still trying to figure out whats going on with bill. Is he playing around, or is he dead serious.
hes dead serious
 5 years ago '05        #432
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
I don't know how anyone can hate on this season. People are so fickle on the internet
 5 years ago '05        #433
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
 J said:
I don't know how anyone can hate on this season. People are so fickle on the internet
Im not really enjoying it... i cant see where its going. So many different plot lines. Sometimes im just confused.
 5 years ago '10        #434
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 J said:
Not hate,just opinions.Honestly this season didn't really catch my intrest until about mid way through,up till then I was just watching cause im a fan of the show.Lately it's been suffering from a scatter brain sydrome,they need to focus on 3 or 4 good stories instead of all over the place like it was early in this season.The show is at it's best when it focuses on main plots,not that filler (terry and fire demon,or ghost baby crap from last season)....Russell coming back felt like a waste,even though I understand why/how he died it was still dissapointing.

Why didn't sookie,and her 2Live Fairy Crew think to blast russell while he was just standing there waiting for their elder to attack? He wouldn't have saw it coming since he couldn't see them,and he would have probably had a worthy death,cause I didn't feel any investment in the whole Eric getting revenge for his clan crap they had going,honestly I forgot about it.

What the heck is in that blood bill drank? It gotta be some other species,cause vamp/fairy blood don't effect vampires like that....I also wonder why eric,and sookie could see him when he remformed like from the pool of blood,yet only those who drank lilleths blood could see her all bloody and nekkid.....over all it was a cool season...curious to see where it goes come season 6.
 5 years ago '06        #435
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I really do like True Blood. Even if it has fallen off some.

But the one thing that does bother me is how ridiculous the timeline of this show is.

I remember each season picking right up where the last one left off.
A quick google search shows that season 1-3 happens in a 2 1/2 month span. Then in season 4 Sookie goes to that fairy world for what feels like just a few minutes, but it turns out to be 1 year in regular time.
That same season Andy knocks up the fairy.

Now on the last episode of season 5 Andy tells his girlfriend that he banged the fairy lady for the first time 2 weeks ago.

So that means all of the craziness of the past 5 seasons has happened in a 15 month span. lol

Last edited by bassy; 08-27-2012 at 06:05 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #436
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
One other thing that I noticed too.

I'm re-watching season 1 right now & Sookie is interacting with a bunch of different vampires & none of them are going crazy over her or the way her blood smells.

Now in season 5 anytime a vampire is around Sookie they go crazy over her & the way her blood smells.
 5 years ago '04        #437
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,806 | Props total: 17192 17192
 J said:
sh*t just got too ridiculous for me

and i am a huge fan...or was
 5 years ago '05        #438
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Look... there's a serious problem.

How has Jessica STILL not showed her t*ts? The main character on the show has showed her t*ts. We see t*ts from virtually every character on the show.

I want Jessica t*tties god damn it.
 5 years ago '04        #439
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,878 | Props total: 2933 2933
this season started out underwhelming but the second half got real. idk what to think of bill now but i know alcide liked that V way 2 much. bout time they had some good bloody deaths

i was disappointed w/ russels death 2 tho he needed that sam treatment
 08-27-2012, 10:19 PM         #440
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
sam k!lling that sharon osbourne looking vampire was the most epic death of this entire series so far.

n*gga turned into a fly, flew in her mouth, and exploded in her.
this! i jumped out of the bed like someone scored a touchdown.

I was good on the season ending.. felt like I could wait patiently until june 2013 for the next season until i saw that extra clip of Erics sister asking Jason how he knew Warlow.. now im cant wait that long

oh and sookie with her powers fading...i have a feeling she is going to need it season 6 to save jason from warlow (or someone she cares about ) and she wont have any juice left. smdh

jessica clark (lillith) and janina gavankar (luna) are officially my girl crushes. they are gorgeous

Last edited by brreid; 08-27-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago