Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #321
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Sookie isn't mentally connected to vampires, she cant' read their minds. And Lilith cannot be fairy, because Russell said to the Saloma chick "I wish I had a drop fairly blood..." , even more the chick called fairy blood an abomination .

Russell finally went batsh*t cause he was never down with restraint of desire , when he first came in the picture he was "fu*k the authority" , due to the mainstream ideal conflicting with his, not that he believes in Lilith.

Eric is more close in character to Russell , outside the fact he believes or struggling with a concept of harmony, ie: Godric importance to the whole situation, as he said this episode "you've failed , I've finally evolved"

I dont think Bill has turned, simply playing the game because he seen this coming along with Eric (their odd expressions to each other ) , and death was the option. Now that the authority is splintered with the alleged strongest vamp out, they've got to k!ll him, and k!ll off the authority (san juanista) , probably ending with them in power, as I dont think the series will end in some bloody vamp , supernatural , human war, resulting in a chaotic world, the main heroes will remain such, and always win with a few deaths.
 5 years ago '11        #322
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
You can see Anna's baby bump in this episode. Oh and where did Russell get that accent from??? They cheated us 10 minutes & they showed the same preview from last week. Tsk tsk.

Kastanova said:
Is it me or is this season...idk

Lackluster?
^Nope its not just you. This season is not very good.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #323
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,106 | Props total: 12380 12380
I like this season and where the story is going. The second season of this show was so good that I think it has become a victim of itself.
 5 years ago '06        #324
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25690 25690
The hell is up with russell and his accent n*gga said a whole paragraph and switched between his southern accent and whatever that other sh*t is
 5 years ago '04        #325
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,885 | Props total: 2944 2944
 Yung Dilla said:
The hell is up with russell and his accent n*gga said a whole paragraph and switched between his southern accent and whatever that other sh*t is
i think its leading somewhere. its almost a spanish accent (from spain not latino obviously) but it has to mean something that theyve been carefully leaking it
 5 years ago '04        #326
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Anyone else notice Murella is Pregnant with Andy's Faerie child...
 5 years ago '05        #327
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 chaos2 said:
Anyone else notice Murella is Pregnant with Andy's Faerie child...
Yeah, I saw that. I wonder where they're going with that.

Sookie isn't mentally connected to vampires, she cant' read their minds. And Lilith cannot be fairy, because Russell said to the Saloma chick "I wish I had a drop fairly blood..." , even more the chick called fairy blood an abomination .
I think what everyone is saying is that they don't know that Lilith is a fairy. I think it's going to end up like this. I don't know about Sookie being Lilith or Eric's sister. The other bi*ch is a bit suspicious though... I wouldn't be surprised if she were Lilith (Didn't Bill see visions of Lilith when he was beating that up after biting her?)

Anyway, we'll see... season is getting better. For the past few weeks they've been showing Jason in that hole, though... they better not k!ll or turn him to a damn vampire.
 5 years ago '05        #328
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 I'm The Dan said:
Anyway, we'll see... season is getting better. For the past few weeks they've been showing Jason in that hole, though... they better not k!ll or turn him to a damn vampire.
i'm not sure but i think he turns into a were panther in the books so anything is possible

bjut yea i agree it would be lame as hell if he becomes a vamper
 08-13-2012, 03:51 AM         #329
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xo xo xo said:
For some reason I think Hoyt will be back. Maybe a vampire? Poor Jason, but thats what he gets for breaking the man code "bros over hoes".
No i dont see him coming back as a vampire. I think if they do bring him back, it'll be during the finale season of the series..he might come to sams restaurant one day, happy and wealthy, with a pregnant wife. Jessica and Jason, will also probably be a couple again by the time, will walk pass him, with hoyt glancing at them, probably looking into Jasons eyes, almost looking as if he remembers...then he'll turn away and get back to speaking with his wife.

the hoyt jessica and jason scene tonight was the best of the season so far. it really had me chocked up for a few minutes

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-13-2012 at 03:54 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #330
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Why Russell sound like Dracula? I dig it though. Im pretty convinced eric and bill are trolling now. Maaaaaaaan i really wasnt feelung this fairy story arc when it was first introduced but im hella interested now.

hoyts finally gone.

no bs terry side story

Yo i though emma mom was about to change when newlin was yelling at emma..her mom t*ts though

2 episodes to go. cant believe its about to be over.

Then we enter dexter
 08-13-2012, 05:46 AM         #331
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate that I'm starting to not to hate Tara anymore...
 5 years ago '08        #332
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
not gonna lie, even though im on record in this very thread of saying that i hope they k!ll off hoyt, i was a little sad when jessica "glamoured" him. (for some reason, i dont think that she really did since he didnt look like he was in a daze) that scene was very well done.
 5 years ago '11        #333
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
last night ep was sooooo fkn whack!
 5 years ago '04        #334
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17401 17401
cant even watch this sh*t no more...used to love this show

Korean TV series on Netflix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '06        #335
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25690 25690
Yeah man when Jason cried after pulling over hoyt sh*t had me for a minute b..
 5 years ago '04        #336
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
My guess is that Lillith
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by bibbyboi; 08-13-2012 at 04:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #337
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,630 | Props total: 6140 6140
I think Russell started speaking in his original accent, since he is thousands of years old he obviously had to be from some European country. So when he got mad, he was like fu*k the southern accent. He turned into his real self.
 5 years ago '04        #338
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Marccoogs19 said:
I think Russell started speaking in his original accent, since he is thousands of years old he obviously had to be from some European country. So when he got mad, he was like fu*k the southern accent. He turned into his real self.
Yeah, I could have sworn he's done that before too in earlier seasons. I could be wrong though.
 5 years ago '11        #339
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 1695 1695
 Yung Dilla said:
Yeah man when Jason cried after pulling over hoyt sh*t had me for a minute b..
that was a good scene felt bad for Jason when he lost it in the car

bros before hoes
 5 years ago '11        #340
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 1695 1695
Salome has to be the most useless villian ever

is she even considered a villian

the fu*k she there for she threatened boss n*gga russell he sent that btch flying
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago