Official True Blood Season 5 Thread

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Drake- Iím Upset
371 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #281
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,623 | Props total: 37166 37166
Wowwwwwww bill turned on erick. I hope hoyte don't die. fu*king DVR cut off so I didn't see next weeks preview. Did Russell have a accent when he grabbed the wolf by the throat and said did you think this blood was free?? Wtf? He took the little wolf man f that.
 6 years ago '04        #282
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 3895 3895
that sequence where sam was the fly and then ended up in the pig sty to catch her was like out of a superhero movie sh*t had my adrenaline goin

but then i was like cmon son get dressed
 6 years ago '08        #283
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,570 | Props total: 236 236
 Yung Dilla said:
Wowwwwwww bill turned on erick. I hope hoyte don't die. fu*king DVR cut off so I didn't see next weeks preview. Did Russell have a accent when he grabbed the wolf by the throat and said did you think this blood was free?? Wtf? He took the little wolf man f that.
yea, i caught that too. sh*t was weird.
 6 years ago '11        #284
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
Bill better be trolling hard :lebroncmonson: that accent russell had was interesting, I kinda liked it. This ep was good, wonder who the vamp that is coming though.
 6 years ago '06        #285
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,623 | Props total: 37166 37166
 Kobane said:
Bill better be trolling hard :lebroncmonson: that accent russell had was interesting, I kinda liked it. This ep was good, wonder who the vamp that is coming though.
Lmaoooooooo yeah that accent was crazy. "Did you think that blood was free"
 6 years ago '11        #286
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,164 | Props total: 2446 2446
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmaoooooooo yeah that accent was crazy. "Did you think that blood was free"
Yo im lowkey waiting forr russell to turn newlin into the new talbert


Last edited by Kobane; 08-06-2012 at 02:11 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #287
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,623 | Props total: 37166 37166
 Kobane said:
Yo im lowkey waiting for newlin to turn newlin into the new talbert
 08-06-2012, 01:49 AM         #288
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this episode was the best of a weak beginning of the season. got me interested again, i think bill is trollin, but then again he always been a dumb weak sucker for love a.ss n*gga, so who knows.

I enjoy pams character ...and i hope hoyt doesnt die ...

im sick of the fairy storylines, and im happy the iraq story is over and done with.


the werewolf story is getting good, luna about to go ham on some vampires to get emma back
 6 years ago '11        #289
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,510 | Props total: 2364 2364
 GodsFavorite said:
that sequence where sam was the fly and then ended up in the pig sty to catch her was like out of a superhero movie sh*t had my adrenaline goin

but then i was like cmon son get dressed
couldnt get into the f!ght scene cuz all i was thinking was yo this n*gga butt nekkid and they got weapons bout time Sam gets some shine thou

Bud Dearborn sht was 2 obvious atleast gradually slip him back into the show but the way they did it was off

Nora in that dress thou
 6 years ago '07        #290
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,106 | Props total: 24082 24082
Bill is a bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #291
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 9069 9069
 Blood Edge said:
it's gonna be crazy when they realize that's fairy blood in the vial
 6 years ago '11        #292
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
i'm tired of hoyt. they just need to get rid of the dude. ep was good tho. i don't care for the 2 dudes holding martha (i think thats her name) holding her back when they took emma. come on, isn't she suppose to have more pull over them f*gs? if i was her, i'd k!ll their a.sses.
 6 years ago '11        #293
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85 OP
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
I'm glad Lafayette is back to his season one funny self. I think Bill is playing Salome & the rest. Hopefully the next three episodes are good and they reveal who k!lled Sookie's and Jason's parents.

 Vin Steezel said:
where is next weeks promo?
^Here is both promos.


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #294
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
 xo xo xo said:
I'm glad Lafayette is back to his season one funny self. I think Bill is playing Salome & the rest. Hopefully the next three episodes are good and they reveal who k!lled Sookie's and Jason's parents.



^Here is both promos.



:whoa3: Godric the god at :28 seconds on promo 2
 08-06-2012, 07:18 PM         #295
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
it's gonna be crazy when they realize that's fairy blood in the vial
well damn.
 08-07-2012, 04:24 AM         #296
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad those two storyline's are out the way now. Time to focus on the good sh*t.

I was worried next week was the finale, but luckily there are 3 more episodes. Plenty of time.

And ayo, has the T-1000 been in the show before and I didn't notice or??
 08-07-2012, 10:52 AM         #297
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
this episode was the best of a weak beginning of the season. got me interested again, i think bill is trollin, but then again he always been a dumb weak sucker for love a.ss n*gga, so who knows.

I enjoy pams character ...and i hope hoyt doesnt die ...

im sick of the fairy storylines, and im happy the iraq story is over and done with.


the werewolf story is getting good, luna about to go ham on some vampires to get emma back
all of this. this episode was great compared to the first few. as long as alcide doesn't die i'm good
 6 years ago '04        #298
Jae_Hood_354 155 heat pts155
space
avatar space
space
$9,138 | Props total: 4549 4549
 xo xo xo said:
I'm glad Lafayette is back to his season one funny self. I think Bill is playing Salome & the rest. Hopefully the next three episodes are good and they reveal who k!lled Sookie's and Jason's parents.



^Here is both promos.



so is godric going to save eric
 6 years ago '11        #299
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,510 | Props total: 2364 2364
woah Jason gona get turned into a vampire?

they better not...........
 6 years ago '06        #300
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 ricengravy said:
woah Jason gona get turned into a vampire?

they better not...........
I hope not...that would definitely ruin his character
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
31 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
#bigbreasttwitter
66 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy