Lil Wayne Accuses Oklahoma City Thunder of Being Racist

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 hollatchadude said:
how is Kanye the house the house n*gga???

kanye is the one that makes positive songs

kanye is the one that spoke up on national television more than once for black ppl

lil wayne the dude who markets Gangsta rap n coke rap to his ppl, and he aint even bout dat life!

im from new orleans and i think kanye is a way realer dude, and he'd prolly whip lil wayne a.ss from da hands too!
 6 years ago '06        #62
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
he thinks he's suppose to get free seats cause of who he is?
 6 years ago '04        #63
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8451 8451
an this is not about Wayne or Kanye this is the state of Oklahoma
them white people dont follow lil wayne and i bet wayne rarely performs in oklahoma if any at all
 6 years ago '06        #64
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 hollatchadude said:
how is Kanye the house the house n*gga???

kanye is the one that makes positive songs

kanye is the one that spoke up on national television more than once for black ppl

lil wayne the dude who markets Gangsta rap n coke rap to his ppl, and he aint even bout dat life!

im from new orleans and i think kanye is a way realer dude, and he'd prolly whip lil wayne a.ss from da hands too!
kanye did that sh*t for publicity. Now that he's sold his soul and got money u won't hear that sh*t coming outta his mouth again. Just another puppet.
 6 years ago '06        #65
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
 nitetrain8601 said:
That's an idiot's logic. Anywhere in the world people make money off of the next. Its called a job. I swear you're a stupid ignorant bi*ch like Wayne who thinks the world owes them everything.
Did this dude just say slavery is a Job?

You Stupid fu*k......!
 06-03-2012, 07:52 PM         #66
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"
"That's not the point, though," he told The a.ssociated Press in an interview Friday night. "It's the players stepping up, but of course, the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he said, laughing."

cosign
 06-03-2012, 08:08 PM         #67
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of hate in this room, and on this site! No worries, one day it will be me who can spew all of your hate on! And i'll take it all with open arms! lolololol HATERS are the NEW breed! I'm gone....#hateON
 6 years ago '11        #68
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Yelsgnik said:
you n*ggas are trippin

when you're RICH you get so much sh*t for FREE!!

I have a couple of friends that are millionaires and they stay getting sh*t comped and allowed free access to many events and shows..
yea okay buddy
 6 years ago '04        #69
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
Wayne is a racist for a.ssuming that all the people in the front office of the Thunder are white
 06-03-2012, 08:57 PM         #70
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
I almost forgot about this craziness. Also, how can you claim racism when all you do is promote violence against Black people?
 6 years ago '04        #71
RB26deTT 2 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 108 108
 6 years ago '12        #72
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,618 | Props total: 2132 2132
 Javon23 said:
an this is not about Wayne or Kanye this is the state of Oklahoma
them white people dont follow lil wayne and i bet wayne rarely performs in oklahoma if any at all
Seen him at the BOK center in Tulsa, and dude was horrible. Believe me when I say this, I hope he never comes back.
 06-03-2012, 09:22 PM         #73
Norml_Row 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.....
 6 years ago '07        #74
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
race card again.......most of their players are black so how is the organization racist.
 6 years ago '05        #75
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
 1992 said:
fixed.
and we no that
 6 years ago '06        #76
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
They just reminding Wayne, no matter how much money you and Birdman get. Yall still ******s out here hahahahha
 6 years ago '05        #77
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,893 | Props total: 30110 30110
he k!lls me...he does all this **** sh*t on the tv and in his music and has the nerve to call people racist. not everyone cares that you are lil wayne n*gga you are not the end all to be all you are human and you bleed just like everyone else. and for anyone that breaks their neck to get this bandwagon a.ss n*gga tickets is disrespect to the real fans who cant even afford to come.

and soon as another team is on top he will bandwagon his way into their arena

pusha needs to destroy this n*gga already
 06-04-2012, 01:18 AM         #78
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga wayne is annoying as fu*k now.
 6 years ago '05        #79
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 20988 20988
You can't be fu*king serious.

Sit your a.ss down, Weezy.
 6 years ago '04        #80
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 nitetrain8601 said:
That's an idiot's logic. Anywhere in the world people make money off of the next. Its called a job. I swear you're a stupid ignorant bi*ch like Wayne who thinks the world owes them everything.
How is it a job when the players aren't being paid?

dlettern said:
I'm with you, college players of major programs should get a percentage of the profits thir scoop makes per their prowess. However these funds should come from the schools themselves based on the money they are bringing in individually. This will not only fairly compensate athlete but further lift the level of competition as players from lesser renown schools will play harder for that check.

All of that is cool, but it has nothing to do with the NBA. Thunder players (mostly black) are rich. That ain't racist at all.
It's not about being rich. Rich people are still paid for work that they do, the players aren't. Yes, it is about the nba and all sports. They get these kids when they are young and raise them for the pros. College is just one step. I am alleging that the entire sports systems is racist and goes hand and hand with the education system. It's about time this issue was discussed. The NBA players were right to go after the NBA for anti-trust but they should have emancipated the younger college players after the went to war with the nba. Just as one of the players said recently, the players should be paid for the Olympic games as well. Afterall, the nba will get paid.

kiddrocay said:
ok lets that and spin it back

if they were to start paying the college basket ball players a good sum of money to play basketball dont you think most of em would just go for how much money they can get out of their college career year and flunk out of school

lets be real here....
Screw that! They are stealing money from the players and no one can deny that. These young brothers need to rise up.

GREEDY BEATZ said:
You're a fu*king idiot if you think a lot of those brothers who are selling all those tickets and jerseys are paying for tuition. Or food. Or a place to stay. Or they're not receiving money for spending and cars from boosters, who are usually white. Or doesn't have everything handed to them on campus including free tutors to get their grades straight or even just doing their fu*king homework for them.

It's offensive to call that sh*t slavery, you've obviously never seen how those kids are treated and all the free sh*t they receive. And the fact a lot of them keep crying about how they should be getting paid, hey, just go pro and you'll be fine. You only have to stay one year at this plantation called college. Enjoy the end of the bench muhfu*ka.
So preferential treatment makes up for everything I outlined specifically NOT BEING PAID WHILE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE BEING MADE? You have listed everything except being payed to play the game. Free work equals slavery, yes or no? On second thought i'll wait for you to post the salaries of the players in comparison to the coaches. Just go pro, that's all they have to do? smh I'm offended that you would be offended for not being payed while everyone makes billions off of you. Everything you said doesn't apply to every school either. Players do get in trouble for special treatment. At the end of the day special treatment isn't being paid so you don't have a leg to stand on. And you sound jealous of the players!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago