Lil Wayne Accuses Oklahoma City Thunder of Being Racist

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
11713 pageviews
104 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Lil Wayne Accuses Oklahoma City Thunder of Being Racist

[pic - click to view]

When Lil Wayne was shut out of Thursday's Game 3 Thunder/Spurs in Oklahoma City, there was plenty of speculation over the real reason why it happened. Some folks have claimed that Wayne was denied free courtside seats, while others have talked about a rumored love triangle playing a part. On Friday, Weezy spoke with the a.ssociated Press about the incident and he's got quite the perspective.

"That's not the point, though," he told The a.ssociated Press in an interview Friday night. "It's the players stepping up, but of course, the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he said, laughing.

By accusing the Oklahoma City Thunder of racism, Wayne probably doesn't plan on attending any Thunder home games in the future. However, if it came down to him, Weezy said that he would "never say never" when his manager suggested that he never return to the city's arena for sports events or concerts. In an attempt to clear the air, team spokesman Dan Mahoney stated that the team simply "didn't have the seats available." Hey Tunechi, look on the bright side, there's always Miami.

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne Accuses Oklahoma City Thunder of Being Racist | Complex

104 comments for "Lil Wayne Accuses Oklahoma City Thunder of Being Racist"

06-03-2012, 11:59 AM         #2
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it were Kanye West no doubt in my mind they would have let him in
 06-03-2012, 12:01 PM         #3
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
If it were Pusha T no doubt in my mind they would have let him in
fixed.
 6 years ago '06        #4
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
Kanye is a euro pop house n*gga with no tats.
 6 years ago '10        #5
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
so they are racist because they wouldnt let you in the game because you diddnt have tickets

are yall sure hes not on drugs again????
 06-03-2012, 12:15 PM         #6
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
so they are racist because they wouldnt let you in the game because you diddnt have tickets

are yall sure hes not on drugs again????
Nope he is.

Even his response to AP sounds like he back at it again.

Racism....
 06-03-2012, 12:19 PM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*SLaps forehead* Jack Nicholson pays for his seats. Plenty of people pay for their seats. n*ggas get money and think they're owed something.
 6 years ago '04        #8
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #9
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
Pusha is racist too
 6 years ago '10        #10
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k that corny little f*ggot, don't expect court side seats if you don't have tickets
 6 years ago '04        #11
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
You think so Wayne? Think about how much money is made from tickets, television, highlight dvd's, merchandise etc. How much do the predominately Black players get who make all of that revenue possible? ZERO!!! Here these guys are struggling to pay for tuition, struggling to play and get their grades while the coach of the team makes how much?

[pic - click to view]

USA TODAY College Basketball Coaches' Salaries, 2011-2012

Pay and bonuses for the 68 coaches in the NCAA tournament

They making six and seven figures at the young brothers expense.

I keep telling brothers just because they market sports to us doesn't mean that we have to support it. We are the main ones buying the hats, jersey's, throwbacks and the Nikes and we don't get anything in return. Yeah it 's racist. But as long as they keep getting these rappers to promote the slavery it will continue. If you want to be a fan just be a fan by watching. Don't spend a dime on college, nba, nfl etc.
 6 years ago '10        #12
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 bigjoshi2002 said:
You think so Wayne? Think about how much money is made from tickets, television, highlight dvd's, merchandise etc. How much do the predominately Black players get who make all of that revenue possible? ZERO!!! Here these guys are struggling to pay for tuition, struggling to play and get their grades while the coach of the team makes how much?

[pic - click to view]

I keep telling brothers just because they market sports to us doesn't mean that we have to support it. We are the main ones buying the hats, jersey's, throwbacks and the Nikes and we don't get anything in return. Yeah it 's racist. But as long as they keep getting these rappers to promote the slavery it will continue. If you want to be a fan just be a fan by watching. Don't spend a dime on college, nba, nfl etc.

ok lets that and spin it back

if they were to start paying the college basket ball players a good sum of money to play basketball dont you think most of em would just go for how much money they can get out of their college career year and flunk out of school

lets be real here....
 06-03-2012, 12:49 PM         #13
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
I was with you until I read "no tats". Is that what validates people nowadays?

Anyhow, this little whoopi look alike is reaching and probably on that pipe....How is an institution that makes their money off of Black athletes racists? So they didn't have tickets available for him and that makes them racists? He's a self entitled weirdo who's extremely overrated. It's time he got a dose of reality.....
 06-03-2012, 12:55 PM         #14
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm with you, college players of major programs should get a percentage of the profits thir scoop makes per their prowess. However these funds should come from the schools themselves based on the money they are bringing in individually. This will not only fairly compensate athlete but further lift the level of competition as players from lesser renown schools will play harder for that check.

All of that is cool, but it has nothing to do with the NBA. Thunder players (mostly black) are rich. That ain't racist at all.
 6 years ago '07        #15
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5

[video - click to view]

06-03-2012, 01:08 PM         #16
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Im not really sure why it matters but:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Like I said it dont matter but, eh
 6 years ago '12        #17
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

“Beautiful black woman, I bet that b*tch look better red,”
And yet he complains about racism.

*Waits for a die hard "I will let lil wayne make a map of hawaii on my face" fan to catch feelings*
 06-03-2012, 01:22 PM         #18
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALTheGreatS said:

And yet he complains about racism.

*Waits for a die hard "I will let lil wayne make a map of hawaii on my face" fan to catch feelings*
I almost forgot about this craziness. Also, how can you claim racism when all you do is promote violence against Black people?
 6 years ago '98        #19
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3588 3588
hes just mad b/c Ryan Seacrest took his seat
 6 years ago '07        #20
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
I would ban him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy