Most Developers Say Xbox 720 Is The Easiest Console To Make Games For, Believe Sony Will Lose

most viewed right now
Drake's "Views" out now on Apple Music
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Quotables from "Views"
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside People on this island kill anyone that comes ashore
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Dwight Howard frustrated at lack of respect from James Harden
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #1
6525 pageviews
81 comments

Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 191 191
Most Developers Say Xbox 720 Is The Easiest Console To Make Games For, Believe Sony Will Lose

Most Developers Say Xbox 720 Is The Easiest Console To Make Games For, Believe Sony Will Lose The Sales Battle Against MS Again

If you’ve been gaming for the past 7 years, there’s no way you’ll forget the fiasco that was PS3′s launch. It was a disaster. In fact, most gaming journalists who covered the early days of the console reckoned it would fail, as they saw no way Sony could get over the machine’s unbelievably high price tag, the lack of games on the thereon, and Microsoft’s push to secure timed-exclusive from major third-party partners. But Sony survived, and so did PS3, and although we reckon the firm should change or die, it seems as if old habits die hard, because according to game developers who spoke to IGN anonymously because of the sensitivity of the subject, who are now in the process of readying titles for PS4 and Xbox 720 to be released in 2013, Microsoft’s console is once again the easiest machine to developer games for.

The developers also believe that Microsoft’s new console will once again lead the sales battle for the next five years, however they gave the most damning verdict to Nintendo’s Wii U. 63% of developers said the Wii U would be the most challenging platform to create games for:

“We won’t be working on Wii U due to these complexities,” said one developer, while another questioned the ability to port games unique to Wii U to other platforms.

Microsoft, according to this report, is once again choosing the route of making its next Xbox a PC dressed in a pretty box, a move that worked extremely well for Xbox 360, and although we don’t know why it’s more difficult to build games for Sony’s upcoming console, it seems as if the company from the land of the rising sun has once more opted to be different, and although this is not a bad thing, we fear for Sony’s survival, because if it botches PS4′s launch. Game over.

source sauce:
[pic - click to view]

Most Developers Say Xbox 720 Is The Easiest Console To Make Games For, Believe Sony Will Lose The Sales Battle Against MS Again | Games Thirst

If this is true, Sony is the dumbest fu-king company in the world. OR they will rely heavily on their exclusives to crush the buildings. I guess you can also blame these fu fu a.ss developers for not being willing to......well...... develop no matter what the system is.

top in section
3 comments
top in movies
most viewed right now
126 comments
top in thotties
top in section
8 comments
top in misc

4 years ago '06        #2
realgunta 682 heat pts682
space
space
$15,067 | Props total: 329 329
well damn

4 years ago '05        #3
Krazie 117 heat pts117
space
space
$37,326 | Props total: 1352 1352
After the current generation, this is very easily believable. Developers want to make games for the 360, they make games for the ps3 cause they have to.

06-03-2012, 12:59 AM         #4
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dot get why xbox it seems like at the start its xbox but then once they are able to use all the power of the system its ps3....like at the start we didnt see 2 disc games now we are seeing 2disc only on xbox

4 years ago '07        #5
space
space
 J-R said:
i dot get why xbox it seems like at the start its xbox but then once they are able to use all the power of the system its ps3....like at the start we didnt see 2 disc games now we are seeing 2disc only on xbox
Yea that two disc sh*t is some bullsh*t, I just bought BF3 on 360 and come to find out it has two discs. Im staring at the case like

4 years ago '11        #6
Jesszman 2205 heat pts2205
space
space
space
$29,830 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t, I didn't know about two-disc games until my friend got ODST. Had me like "
[pic - click to view]

you're telling me they re-sold you the multiplayer of halo 3, on a separate disc? Why didn't they just sell you the one disc for $30? They ripped you off bro." My friend got mad defensive when I told him that. It wasn't until later I found out that they couldn't fit it on a single disc

4 years ago '08        #7
Arson 82 heat pts82
space
space
$35,200 | Props total: 1546 1546
where do ya'll find these articles?

4 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 Arson said:
where do ya'll find these articles?
I have a few sites I fu*k with, mostly ones that cite known legit gaming sites.

06-03-2012, 02:50 AM         #9
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea it seems like they like it more because it's easier ... I would rather fill up 1 DVD disc full instead of a full blue ray= less work

4 years ago '07        #10
6cedric 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 0 0
Will that mean the PS4 graphics won't be up to par with XBOX 720 ?

06-03-2012, 04:52 AM         #11
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. . . . . . . . .

4 years ago '05        #12
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,317 | Props total: 2 2
it means microsoft is catering to the developers and sony isnt or not trying as hard to...

its like any other business you treat your vendors well and they will treat you well.....

4 years ago '04        #13
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 633 633
Sony is gonna end up like Sega if they keep screwing up.

God of War on Xbox

4 years ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$34,990 | Props total: 1109 1109
Folks, enjoy your Sony while they're still here.

4 years ago '11        #15
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 42 42
Lol fanboys are so funny,if Sony fails I'll just pick up a 720.was the same this generation. If your attached to a system your losing

4 years ago '08        #16
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,454 | Props total: 0 0
 mhurricane266 said:
Lol fanboys are so funny,if Sony fails I'll just pick up a 720.was the same this generation. If your attached to a system your losing
dudes dont realize how corny they look with that sh*t.

4 years ago '10        #17
Hovi Bryant 520 heat pts520
space
space
$26,023 | Props total: 3297 3297
These rumors are pretty wack. The sources are too.

4 years ago '06        #18
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 1 1
hopefully this doesn't just mean that its an inferior and less complicated system again that'll hold gaming back again next generation

4 years ago '04        #19
deziking 54 heat pts54
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 159 159
I think they going back to HD-DVD drives.

But this time I'll wait a year or two after releasing, who knows what type of hardware fail they will have.

4 years ago '11        #20
Jesszman 2205 heat pts2205
space
space
space
$29,830 | Props total: 0 0
 coolio said:
hopefully this doesn't just mean that its an inferior and less complicated system again that'll hold gaming back again next generation
I agree. I feel sorry for those that cheer about this though.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside girl you look so sharp anytime you pass in your poom poom shorts
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 27 - Driverless Trucks Already Being Tested; 3 Million Truck Drivers To Lo..
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Apr 26 - Trump And Hillary Refuse To Explain Why They Both Share The Same Addr..
83 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Money & Violence Season 2 Episode 11
250 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Discussion: So they might have cracked the TWD cliffhanger (Spoiler Ale..
103 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dem country boys be so serious when it's bout dat bread
29 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 27 - This Is The End: Venezuela Runs Out Of Money To Print New Money
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dizzee Rascal: Racism is More Blatant in America Than in England
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy