most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Dray said:
That SB elite anger is getting worse and worse..

[pic - click to view]

lmfaooooo
 6 years ago '04        #102
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2561 2561
anybody need a size 6 to 7 shoe of the Jordan Retro Cavs?
 6 years ago '05        #103
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Dray said:
That SB elite anger is getting worse and worse..

[pic - click to view]

that video had me in tears
 6 years ago '04        #104
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80

[pic - click to view]

*waits for Def to sh*t on my laces* lol. I was supposed to keep em DS for a few more months but i couldn't.
 6 years ago '07        #105
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573
 Adewale said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #106
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #107
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

Man If I was the type of dude that cared about the opinion of people who hold zero value to my life, I'd be just like you n*ggas and I wouldn't be me. I'd wake up depressed every day, mad at people who felt comfortable with themselves. I'd make fun of everyone for no reason because that's the only way I could cope with how much I hate myself for finding confidence in the approval of random strangers .

And that sucks to me. So thanks but no thanks, I dont give a fu*k about what you think.

I didn't post that for your props. I posted that for other people on this site that dont want wear Jordans with matching t-shirts all the time.
 6 years ago '07        #108
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Adewale said:
Man If I was the type of dude that cared about the opinion of people who hold zero value to my life, I'd be just like you n*ggas and I wouldn't be me. I'd wake up depressed every day, mad at people who felt comfortable with themselves. I'd make fun of everyone for no reason because that's the only way I could cope with how much I hate myself for finding confidence in the approval of random strangers .

And that sucks to me. So thanks but no thanks, I dont give a fu*k about what you think.

I didn't post that for your props. I posted that for other people on this site that dont want wear Jordans with matching t-shirts all the time.
You've converted me.
 6 years ago '07        #109
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 573 573
 Adewale said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 06-08-2012 at 03:31 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #110
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Adewale said:

Man Stfu.
 06-08-2012, 01:30 PM         #111
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #112
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 Adewale said:

[pic - click to view]

06-08-2012, 01:49 PM         #113
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:

6 years ago '06        #114
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Apparetnly I'm the mad one.

Calm down guys, you're still the coolest guys on this side of the Internet. I just tie knots in my shirt, you guys are still the king of gif responses and bromantic Internet relationships, you got nothing worry about.
 6 years ago '09        #115
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
get em
 6 years ago '06        #116
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,568 | Props total: 35707 35707
Kobe vi 3d

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #117
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Adewale said:

Calm down guys, you're still the coolest guys on this side of the Internet. I just tie knots in my shirt, you guys are still the king of gif responses and bromantic Internet relationships, you got nothing worry about.
pufntrees u let that man talk to you like that??
 06-08-2012, 03:26 PM         #118
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:

06-08-2012, 03:27 PM         #119
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
pufntrees u let that man talk to you like that??
cmon son
i could never let a n*gga who tie his shirt around his waist get at me
 6 years ago '11        #120
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 LeMar G said:
Kobe vi 3d

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy