June 2012 - What Did You Wear Today

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 AKS MUZIK said:
tried those on along with the olympic air max 90, have to say your kicks are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on mi feet.....
Yeah these are comfy as hell. I still think my 09's look and feel better, but I'm going to keep a look out for what else they have coming for the 2012's.

bigmike123456 said:
i like these and the 95s they got like them real solid for summer
I love 95's but I wasn't to much feeling this colorway on that shoe. I like the look of it on the 90's though.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #22
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
does everybody here just wear sneakers and tee shirt that matches every color? no flame but thats middle school sh*t. pre manufactured outfits lol
 6 years ago '06        #23
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 hmkicks said:
does everybody here just wear sneakers and tee shirt that matches every color? no flame but thats middle school sh*t. pre manufactured outfits lol
i switch mine up, unlike some people..but i just wanna know why does it matter to you?

u say no flame and finish the passage off with a disrespectful statement...
 06-04-2012, 08:29 AM         #24
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmkicks said:

[pic - click to view]

in da woodz
dope cdg camp (if you)
 6 years ago '04        #25
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
 hmkicks said:
Since your comment came after I posted my fit I'm going to a.ssume its directed towards me. With that being said, Do You bruh
 6 years ago '05        #26
hmkicks 
space
space
 J2hott23 said:
Since your comment came after I posted my fit I'm going to a.ssume its directed towards me. With that being said, Do You bruh
not directed towards anyone in particular...just what i've seen here over the past few months/years

NYC-Banga said:
i switch mine up, unlike some people..but i just wanna know why does it matter to you?

u say no flame and finish the passage off with a disrespectful statement...
it doesnt bother me..i just feel like n*ggas can have individual pieces that are tight but when you walk around and your shirt, sneakers, and hat are all matching perfectly if takes away from the fit. just my opinion though didnt mean to be disrespectful.

chardonnay said:
dope cdg camp (if you)
thanks brah

today. more camo. rainy day in atl. first day of summer semester. (sry for the macbook pics)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hmkicks; 06-04-2012 at 09:30 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #27
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 hmkicks said:
ask 100 bi*ches if they like i better when a guy matches or doesnt. see what answers you get.

RLRugby said:
stop dressing like a fu*kin clown
Listen fat mamba im pretty sure you matched your big "court case" outfit the other day.
Why do you always have to be a hypacrite? Ive literally never seen you post an outfit where you havent tried to match? So fall back in line chubs.
 6 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 rlrugby said:
sb9's?
 6 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

Ive literally never seen you post an outfit where you havent tried to match.
 6 years ago '05        #30
hmkicks 
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
ask 100 bi*ches if they like i better when a guy matches or doesnt. see what answers you get.
we probably aren't dealing with the same type of females brah. i'll leave it at that.

but its not about MATCHING. There's a difference between coordinating an outfit and walking around looking like your mom picked out your outfit for you

Last edited by hmkicks; 06-04-2012 at 11:03 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #31
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
 RLRugby said:
This has nothing to do with you bruh so go eat a Twinkie and OFF Yourself

DaViLLe726 said:
There you have it Never every had a female not like what i'm wearing. If I like it and females like it all the fu*ks given about another n*ggas opinion are out the door.

DaViLLe726 said:
Listen fat mamba im pretty sure you matched your big "court case" outfit the other day.
Why do you always have to be a hypacrite? Ive literally never seen you post an outfit where you havent tried to match? So fall back in line chubs.
He not talking sh*t about my fits cause they match. He's just pissed that my shirts don't have G.I. Joe's riding My Little Pony on them. If it ain't polo he's against it. Also the fact that I'm rocking his favorite brons that he doesn't have makes him a little more salty

NYC-Banga said:
sb9's?
M.I.A. just like the Pines

Last edited by J2hott23; 06-04-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #32
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 hmkicks said:
we probably aren't dealing with the same type of females brah. i'll leave it at that.

but its not about MATCHING. There's a difference between coordinating an outfit and walking around looking like your mom picked out your outfit for you

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 RLRugby said:
u notice i aint talk about it.

i dont even want to think about it.
least u keeping it real my n*gga...respects
 6 years ago '07        #34
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
i missed out on the bron brons and copped 5 other joints im not tryna drop $500 for one pair that i won't even wear anytime soon..
 6 years ago '04        #35
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
 RLRugby said:
thats far from the truth

i fu*ks with pink dolphin and diamond supply

i just hate the outfits u wear

you dress corny as fu*k

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You can hate it thats fine, but answer me this...Why does it bother you so much? I mean every time I post a fit you just be you and hate. Hell its doesn't have to even be a fit. When I posted my pickup last year of my jeep the first thing you said was "why you get a jeep" "jeep are for females" Its like you just come off as salty a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #36
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 RLRugby said:
i was up there at 5am....

come to find out they gave out tickets the previous day

they have never done that in the major chains in CT.....EVER

only at mom and pop shops.

i was fu*kin mad as fu*k.

i called twice that week and no one spoke of giving out tickets

fu*k it. i bought some Entourage 8s as the consolation prize until the hype dies down

i cant cop them now cause the prices are gonna be at the highest point
Nah homie I would suggest you get em now, as pairs become more scarce prices gonna go up

Right now sb8's are over a stack

fu*k the sneaker game right now man

Other day I had on yeezys n*ggas coming up to me asking if they are south beach's

I said nah they the new asics and kept it moving

n*ggas just know what sneakers are hyped up and want them dont even know what they look like

fu*king new n*ggas according to banga
 6 years ago '06        #37
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
 The Insomniac said:
fu*k the sneaker game right now man

I gotta co-sign this statement. This was the first release as far back as I can remember that I didn't score. Instead of getting all emotional about the sh*t I just analyzed the whole game in its entirety. Its fu*ked up right now is the conclusion. A lengthy vacay from the shoe game is now upon me. Now all's I gotta do is figure out what to do with the excess shoe money.
 6 years ago '06        #38
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 480 480
 J2hott23 said:
Yeah these are comfy as hell. I still think my 09's look and feel better, but I'm going to keep a look out for what else they have coming for the 2012's.

I love 95's but I wasn't to much feeling this colorway on that shoe. I like the look of it on the 90's though.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 RLRugby said:
i was up there at 5am....

come to find out they gave out tickets the previous day

they have never done that in the major chains in CT.....EVER

only at mom and pop shops.

i was fu*kin mad as fu*k.

i called twice that week and no one spoke of giving out tickets

fu*k it. i bought some Entourage 8s as the consolation prize until the hype dies down

i cant cop them now cause the prices are gonna be at the highest point
theres gonna be a restock so keep ur eyes open.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 samsin420 said:
I gotta co-sign this statement. This was the first release as far back as I can remember that I didn't score. Instead of getting all emotional about the sh*t I just analyzed the whole game in its entirety. Its fu*ked up right now is the conclusion. A lengthy vacay from the shoe game is now upon me. Now all's I gotta do is figure out what to do with the excess shoe money.
It's crazy right now. If you're not willing to really break bread or if you don't know have a connect...sh*t or both you can basically kiss these real major releases goodbye. I never remember a time when getting a pair of sneakers was like rolling the dice or chance or luck. Like I already know I can forget about those yeezy's if I wanted them. Wouldn't minded having those sb9's but I said forget all that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy