June 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #621
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
Yo DefTronic you're a bi*ch 4 real calling me a lego figure on your bi*chass blogsite instead of addressing me like a man in this thread. Pathetic hater. Take that picture down right now before I tell Ronnie that you are bullying me.

I dont mind ppl clowning me ON BX cuz its all fun and games but you're taking my picture and using it on your website...too far man...too far.

pufntrees718 said:
i didnt know chinese peoples feet even got that big
my feet aint that big YET, I stuff the shoes with my moms socks before wearing them, that way when I get older and my feet grow...I will still be able to wear the shoes
 6 years ago '04        #622
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5000 5000
 JayR04 said:
I'm not stuck on name brand ish. If I like it, imma wear it, regardless of the brand.

1 of the best comments in this thread.
 6 years ago '06        #623
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 gameofchris said:
Yo DefTronic you're a bi*ch 4 real calling me a lego figure on your bi*chass blogsite instead of addressing me like a man in this thread. Pathetic hater. Take that picture down right now before I tell Ronnie that you are bullying me.

I dont mind ppl clowning me ON BX cuz its all fun and games but you're taking my picture and using it on your website...too far man...too far.

my feet aint that big YET, I stuff the shoes with my moms socks before wearing them, that way when I get older and my feet grow...I will still be able to wear the shoes
man stfu.
 6 years ago '05        #624
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,736 | Props total: 2547 2547
 gameofchris said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #625
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 3522 3522
if anyone able to get those ronnie fieg new balances this morning in a size 9 ill take em but please be gentle with the r*pe-age...
 06-22-2012, 01:50 PM         #626
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gameofchris said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #627
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
which ones?
these...

[pic - click to view]

i got stuck in traffic and couldnt get to the comp in time to order them.
 6 years ago '11        #628
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
 NYC-Banga said:
man stfu.
Stop slandering me, take my picture off your stupid website mr.ImOutTheShoeGame...... yet all you do is talk about shoes..FOH

You have no right to post my picture on your lame website b. NO fu*kING RIGHT :lebroncmonson:
 6 years ago '06        #629
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 41283 41283
Yall bullying kids in here now? Is that what's up in the hood?

Scust
 6 years ago '06        #630
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 gameofchris said:
Stop slandering me, take my picture off your stupid website mr.ImOutTheShoeGame...... yet all you do is talk about shoes..FOH

You have no right to post my picture on your lame website b. NO fu*kING RIGHT :lebroncmonson:
so cause magic is retired from basketball he cant commentate on it you imbecile fu*k?

once you post a picture on the internet its open for anyone whose computer the image loads into as long as you aren't selling the image for proceeds

fu*k you and that picture.
 6 years ago '05        #631
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 LeMar G said:
Why spend the 160 if you Gonna have Burlington coat factory swag
Burlington Coat Factory and Marshalls have some diamonds in the ruff sometimes tho. lol

patt24 said:
these...

[pic - click to view]

i got stuck in traffic and couldnt get to the comp in time to order them.
man dont feel bad they sold out in exactly 2 minutes. Its impossible to get them online. Best bet is go to the city if your close. The sweat outfit that came with them in the box set is straight fire.
 6 years ago '04        #632
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
resale $700 on some new balances...they trippin
700 is insane...but those ronnie fiegs asics will run upwards of 450+, so im sure the NB will draw a little more...i had the rose gold asics worn them about 5 times before i went to a music festival in long island and some dude offered me 400cash and his black/blue 14's to go home in if he could take em off my feet.

I still havent worn those black/blue 14s other than home lol
 6 years ago '04        #633
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Burlington Coat Factory and Marshalls have some diamonds in the ruff sometimes tho. lol

man dont feel bad they sold out in exactly 2 minutes. Its impossible to get them online. Best bet is go to the city if your close. The sweat outfit that came with them in the box set is straight fire.
last time i copped i went to KITH, but they just happened to fall on a day off last time...this time i figured i would try online since there was no way id make it to brooklyn in an hour from my house with all the traffic...the shirt was cool but i wasnt feelin the pants tho, i cant do ankle biter sweats...i wanted the shorts and hoodie but didnt see neither one of them on their site...just the sweatshirt and pants.
 06-22-2012, 03:27 PM         #634
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gameofchris said:

gameofchris said:

NYC-Banga said:
so cause magic is retired from basketball he cant commentate on it you imbecile fu*k?

once you post a picture on the internet its open for anyone whose computer the image loads into as long as you aren't selling the image for proceeds

fu*k you and that picture.

props aks
son posted the informer vid
im out
 06-22-2012, 04:59 PM         #635
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #636
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 497 497
Trolling a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #637
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
 gameofchris said:

[pic - click to view]

this pic just don't look right at all... how does a bum a.ss chubby afford those kicks.
 06-22-2012, 07:13 PM         #638
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pufntrees718 said:

props aks
son posted the informer vid
im out
I just realized di tune older den da yute

getting too ol fi dis ish lol

Im out
 6 years ago '04        #639
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 hooligun said:
this pic just don't look right at all... how does a bum a.ss chubby afford those kicks.
His parents b. id be hard pressed to believe that's his size as well. son looks about 5'7.

the foreign people in new orleans tend to buy their kids whatever they want...the ones in this area are some spoiled entitled motherfu*kers i tell you that though.

Last edited by Kalon; 06-22-2012 at 07:40 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #640
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Rugby sweats Rugby jeans Rugby down...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
12 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Corvette Aerowagon by Callaway 2016
4 comments
1 day ago