Why Did They Blur Out Jeezy On The BMF Episode Of Gangland Like We Don't Know...

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 GunzNRazorz said:
meech still fuks wit bleu

if bleu snitched, meech wouldnt still be talkin to bleu

show me some reliable sources that say bleu snitched?

if u cant, then fuk outta here dont even reply
BMF Book....

"None of the other deals that were cut that day were all that surprising with one exception, Barima "Bleu DaVinci" McKnight. Bleu was sentenced to five yours and four months - a puishment that was reduced, in part, for his willingness to cooperate with the feds."

Even Got n*ggas In BMF Saying He Snitched...It Is What It Is. You Can Believe it or Refuse To Believe, Thats On You.
jasonchambers gave props

6 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 thetrapper said:
its called he didnt sign the release form to be part of the episode

look at cops or certain reality shows when u see people are blurred out

how old are u n*ggas seriously 16 17
n*gga erbody aint aware of the red tape on the entertainment bizz like you industry n*ggas

Are you blind cuzz the thread title clearly was a question?

Get mad folk
 6 years ago '06        #23
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

Around 2000, the organization tried to legitimize itself by entering the hip-hop music business, starting a company called BMF Entertainment. Through BMF Entertainment, it helped promote a number of artists, including Young Jeezy, as well as BMF Entertainment's sole artist, Bleu DaVinci. Before their entrance into the music business, the Flenory Brothers were known to a.ssociate with a number of high-profile hip-hop artists, including Jay-Z, Fabolous, and Bun B.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,356 | Props total: 28786 28786
 BluCupShawty said:
*prepares for the hate*

[pic - click to view]

already?

6 years ago '11        #25
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Yeah You Keep Tellin Yourself That
I guess that's why Meech said himself that Bleu didn't snitch right?
 6 years ago '04        #26
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5350 5350
It's one dude that snitched , and really only one dude who brought it all down .. When they took BMF down , they took down a lot of people .. They were on a level unseen before , and one we'll probably never see again ...

Last edited by Aesop730; 06-01-2012 at 06:59 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #27
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
I guess that's why Meech said himself that Bleu didn't snitch right?
..Meech Said Bleu Didnt Snitch On Him...But Others?
 6 years ago '08        #28
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
LOL at the threadstarter acting like a rapper being on Gangland taking a picture with a convicted drug lord is good publicity.
 6 years ago '04        #29
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
link to episode?
 6 years ago '07        #30
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
 Fresh Whyte said:
BMF Book....

"None of the other deals that were cut that day were all that surprising with one exception, Barima "Bleu DaVinci" McKnight. Bleu was sentenced to five yours and four months - a puishment that was reduced, in part, for his willingness to cooperate with the feds."

Even Got n*ggas In BMF Saying He Snitched...It Is What It Is. You Can Believe it or Refuse To Believe, Thats On You.

wut BMF BOOK n*gga? show me this bmf book? show me the part where u got that from, who da fuk wrote this book b? i know its on the internet cuz i damn sure kno u aint go out n physically buy no BMF book

during the time bleu got sentenced , lotta rumors was goin around that he snitched cuz of his light time they gave him , but wut really gave him that lil sentence was cuz he was signed to BMF Entertainment, the recording label , so he was "just a recording artist" etc etc.

Bleu even got big meech on the phone and meech said Bleu aint snitch

LOL @ u sayin "he aint snitch on meech but he snitched on others" LOL n*gga y would Meech even talk to him if he snitched on ANYBODY, that means hes a rat, damn sure kno Meech dont fuk wit rats

Bleu is still respected in the streets, from his hometown on the westside, to the midwest down to the south... if he snitched, nobody would be fukin wit him

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #31
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 GunzNRazorz said:

wut BMF BOOK n*gga? show me this bmf book? show me the part where u got that from, who da fuk wrote this book b? i know its on the internet cuz i damn sure kno u aint go out n physically buy no BMF book

during the time bleu got sentenced , lotta rumors was goin around that he snitched cuz of his light time they gave him , but wut really gave him that lil sentence was cuz he was signed to BMF Entertainment, the recording label , so he was "just a recording artist" etc etc.

LOL @ u sayin "he aint snitch on meech but he snitched on others" LOL n*gga y would Meech even talk to him if he snitched on ANYBODY, that means hes a rat, damn sure kno Meech dont fuk wit rats

Bleu is still respected in the streets, from his hometown on the westside, to the midwest down to the south... if he snitched, nobody would be fukin wit him

i usually dont do this but you stupid fu*k. if you would at least make an effort to read books and are a hip hop connoisseur you would kno there is a BMF book out.. so at yo dumb a.ss self for not reading. me personally i havent read it but im no stranger to libraries where i seen it at..oh yea nobody out here in detroit specifically southwest, the hole where i be at. which is where meech and his brother southwest t first started and are originally from fu*ks with bleu ho!..last time i checked MI is a part of the midwest

heres a link for your slow a.ss

Author
Mara Shalhoup is editor in chief of Creative Loafing, Atlanta’s alternative newsweekly. She started her career as a crime reporter for the Macon Telegraph..

not that hard to find stuff on the internet. is it?

oh! one more thing bleu is that you?

Last edited by 5 Sigma; 06-01-2012 at 07:18 PM..
jasonchambers gave props

6 years ago '05        #32
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 GunzNRazorz said:

@ What Book....These Slow a.ss n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

Meech Has Gotten On The Phone & Cleared Alot sh*t For Example When Bleu Slapped T.I. With The Snitch Coat and Meech Had To Step In and Say T.I. Wasnt No Snitch and People Was Telling Bleu Wrong Things. Meech Isnt Going Put His "Favorite Worker" On Blast When Business Is Still Handled, Dumbass.

@ "Bleu is still respected in the streets, from his hometown on the westside" Is That Right? Then Tell Me Why He Been Hiding Out In Atlanta For Long? If You Dont Know Whats Going On Out West, Dont Speak On It Out Here.

Even BMF Members Put Bleu Out There.... (@6:00)

[video - click to view]

With That Said...Im Done. Talking With n*ggas That Want Know & Dont Know.
jasonchambers gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy