The Official E3 2012 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1181
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
Was the rayman feature the first time the wii controller shown working in real time or had it made an appearance in media prior? (discounting nintendo pr)
 06-04-2012, 06:43 PM         #1182
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another thing I wanna mention though is Ubisoft is known to show upscaled/better looking trailers at shows..then the games drop and they dont resemble that...think about Ghost Recon Advanced Warf!ghter, Rainbow Six Patriots, and so on....they later had to admit that they show pre-rendered, pre-recorded gameplay like sequences because its a target.
 6 years ago '11        #1183
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Killa_Khaos7 said:
There's no way Watch Dogs is current gen. If it is, Ubisoft is working with some magic because it looks insane.

EDIT: Or it's just the PC version and they used controllers to throw people off.
I'm speechless watching that sh*t!!
 6 years ago '06        #1184
darksidesith 9 heat pts
space
space
$390 | Props total: 40 40
Unless someone fed the wrong feed to the lower left of the screen, I know for a fact I saw a 360 controller in the hand, the red button and yellow button as-well as the shape of the controller was clearly 360.

As soon as the conference is available to re-watch on gametrailers.com/e3 I'll grab a screen or you can see for yourself, either that or I'll get some sleep.
 06-04-2012, 06:45 PM         #1185
Leftover Lotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonStar Music said:
Son just s**tted on the Saints Row series

Watch Dogs is definitely gonna make Rockstar bring their A game cause that s**t is lookin' tough.
 06-04-2012, 06:45 PM         #1186
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darksidesith said:
Unless someone fed the wrong feed to the lower left of the screen, I know for a fact I saw a 360 controller in the hand, the red button and yellow button as-well as the shape of the controller was clearly 360.

As soon as the conference is available to re-watch on gametrailers.com/e3 I'll grab a screen or you can see for yourself, either that or I'll get some sleep.
Cool

*sigh*

More of the press saying it was a PS3 lol

*Notices Watch Dog has been added to IGN's mainpage for PS3, but not to the 360s main*

Oh...perhaps...just perhaps....Sony is going to do the official crowning of it at their show in an hour and some change...ubisoft just sparked the interest

Last edited by drumgangP; 06-04-2012 at 06:49 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #1187
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
n*ggas really still arguing over what controller that n*gga was using? who gives a fu*k?
 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM         #1188
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ac3 is going to be the truth im pumped 1st day cop like always
 6 years ago '05        #1189
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21054 21054
Why does it even matter if it was a 360 or ps3 controller? It was a current gen controller, and it'll be multi-plat (you would a.ssume anyway), whether it ends up being on this generation or next.
 6 years ago '05        #1190
Killa_Khaos7 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 0 0
 drumgangP said:
Cool

*sigh*

More of the press saying it was a PS3 lol

If the game comes out on the PS3 looking how it looked in that demo, props to Ubi because that's pretty unbelievable.
 06-04-2012, 06:49 PM         #1191
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa_Khaos7 said:
There's no way Watch Dogs is current gen. If it is, Ubisoft is working with some magic because it looks insane.

EDIT: Or it's just the PC version and they used controllers to throw people off.
Im pretty sure it is this gen, Ive got i on now on my ps3 in 720p and it looks good but it doesnt look THAT good, if this is next gen it cements the fact that there is no way in fu*k ill be buying one. It is not enough of a jump from ps3 to this to even be considered.
 06-04-2012, 06:50 PM         #1192
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esneffoelgnairt said:
Im pretty sure it is this gen, Ive got i on now on my ps3 in 720p and it looks good but it doesnt look THAT good, if this is next gen it cements the fact that there is no way in fu*k ill be buying one. It is not enough of a jump from ps3 to this to even be considered.
 6 years ago '08        #1193
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
The DOF/Bokeh is of Samaritan quality and that gas station explosion was beyond anything Naughty Dog or Guerilla have produced on PS3 so I highly doubt its running on a console. Its probably running on a PC using a ps3 or 360 controller. Its a next gen project anyway.
 06-04-2012, 06:51 PM         #1194
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IGN Xbox 360

IGN PS3

Notice a certain game showing up for one and not the other lol
 6 years ago '05        #1195
Killa_Khaos7 
space
space
$324 | Props total: 0 0
 esneffoelgnairt said:
The lighting, reflections, and effects in the 2nd half of the demo are a decent jump from 99% of open world games on PS360. I'm just really skeptical in believing that game was running on PS3 hardware no matter what controller he was holding. I need confirmation from the horse's mouth.
 06-04-2012, 06:55 PM         #1196
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #1197
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
IGN doesn't know sh*t though. The OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE doesn't even say which platform it's coming out for. Yes it was played with a PS3 controller, but nobody knows if that was a PS3 running it, or if they just wanted to show that it can be played with a controller while they were playing it on a PC.
 06-04-2012, 06:57 PM         #1198
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
IGN doesn't know sh*t though. The OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE doesn't even say which platform it's coming out for. Yes it was played with a PS3 controller, but nobody knows if that was a PS3 running it, or if they just wanted to show that it can be played with a controller while they were playing it on a PC.
IGN Knows more than a 18 year old kid named Jesszman on a boxden message board, and also more than a late 20 something year old pothead producer named drumgangp though

I personally wouldnt be surprised if it ends up being a show stealing exclusive for Sony/Ubi to brag about

The Sony Show is in an hour. And I doubt they're going to settle with Last of Us, or God of War...We've seen that already, they need to make an impact and they need to make it fast.
 6 years ago '11        #1199
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 darksidesith said:

Just rewatched it, it was a ps3 controller

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #1200
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I knew it!

"Émile
Ubisoft confirmed (to gameblog.fr staff) Watch_Dog demo was running on PC"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy